TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Film and Television Whether you're a film buff or just want to talk about your favorite television show, this forum is for you.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Doctor's Companion
I've been here a while

Name: Michaela

Godzilla 2014 *spoilers* - September 7th 2014, 10:23 PM

I went to see this at the cinema when it first came out, I thought it was amazing just not as good as the one from the 90s. I didn't think it had enough humour in it and was kinda dull without a french guy. But it was still a good film. I went to see it in 3D, my eyes were done in after 2 hours but it was worth it
They did the story a different way, they made Godzilla actually look like the good guy, and the creatures that were basically doing what Godzilla did in the older one where he was protecting his babies, were portrayed as the bad guys.
Godzilla fights them to try and save the city. Another thing I didn't like about the film was that you waited far too long for Godzilla to actually come into it.
Also I think they killed Bryan Cranston's character off too early, they could have at least killed him at the end and not forty minutes through.

What did everybody else think of this film?
  Send a message via MSN to Raggedy Man, Goodnight!  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Thereishope Offline
Skittles Minion & Fish Thrower
I can't get enough

Name: Michael

Re: Godzilla 2014 *spoilers* - September 8th 2014, 02:03 AM

I haven't seen it but I hope to be able too at some point. Sounds like a really good movie!

Can't stop now, I've traveled so far. - Foreigner

I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss the dance. - Garth Brooks

Assoc Live Help Mentor from 11/23/2014-1/17/2015, 8/8/2015-

Live Help Mentor from 1/17/2015-8/8/2015

SKITTLIFY!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Jack Lowden Offline
Afternoon.
Outside, huh?

Re: Godzilla 2014 *spoilers* - September 8th 2014, 02:53 AM

I thought it was more well done than other Godzilla movies. You wanted more humor, which sounds like the reason you like the 90s version better, however, I found the 90s one really corny & not that interesting. This one was more serious, which I liked. It wasn't as cheesy. Also, I liked the spin about Godzilla being good. Added an interesting plot twist.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Doctor's Companion
I've been here a while

Name: Michaela

Re: Godzilla 2014 *spoilers* - September 8th 2014, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Quill View Post
I thought it was more well done than other Godzilla movies. You wanted more humor, which sounds like the reason you like the 90s version better, however, I found the 90s one really corny & not that interesting. This one was more serious, which I liked. It wasn't as cheesy. Also, I liked the spin about Godzilla being good. Added an interesting plot twist.
I loved that Godzilla was good. I love both of the films, the new one was very well made and I love that they made Godzilla look like the original comic book version rather than the previous film.
We all have our own opinions on the films I liked that it was more serious and there were little bits of humour in it And I like how they didn't just kill Godzilla off like the older one.
  Send a message via MSN to Raggedy Man, Goodnight!  
Closed Thread