TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Film and Television Whether you're a film buff or just want to talk about your favorite television show, this forum is for you.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Doctor's Companion
I've been here a while

Name: Michaela

Constantine, CSI and the Following - May 8th 2015, 11:55 PM

All three of these shows have been cancelled and they aren't even sure if CSI: Cyber will get another series yet. I am gutted about all three but most of all about Constantine. They only let it run for one season, talk about not giving the tv show a chance. They were even going to up it a notch for the second season but now it might not get the chance. Netflix might be picking it hope but I find it highly doubtful. Matt Ryan was a lot better as Constantine than Keanu Reeves was, only bought the film because I am a massive DC fan, so even if I hate aa series or film from DC or Marvel, I still buy it to go with my collection.

Still can't believe all three of them have been cancelled in one go, I am devastated, the tv is turning horrible. Not many tv shows on I like at the moment but I have Sky Boxsets so I can watch stuff on there
  Send a message via MSN to Raggedy Man, Goodnight!  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount19

Edit avatar

Re: Constantine, CSI and the Following - May 10th 2015, 03:58 PM

I'd be more disappointed that CSI is ending if Marg and/or William were still on it. But they haven't been on for years. Heck, I have no idea if George, Eric, and Jorja are on it anymore! Did they replace the entire cast?? If they did, then it's not the same CSI and it's definitely time for it to end. I stopped watching in season 9 when Grissom left.

SVU is just a year older, but 4/5 of the original cast is still there. It may be 3/5, but the point is the majority is still there.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Doctor's Companion
I've been here a while

Name: Michaela

Re: Constantine, CSI and the Following - May 10th 2015, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reminiscence. View Post
I'd be more disappointed that CSI is ending if Marg and/or William were still on it. But they haven't been on for years. Heck, I have no idea if George, Eric, and Jorja are on it anymore! Did they replace the entire cast?? If they did, then it's not the same CSI and it's definitely time for it to end. I stopped watching in season 9 when Grissom left.

SVU is just a year older, but 4/5 of the original cast is still there. It may be 3/5, but the point is the majority is still there.
They didn't replace all of the cast. Joja has not long come back, I think Eric is still there as well. I haven't actually watched past Grissom's series, don't even think I got to season 9 but I am planning on watching it right from the start. They have another new boss since Fishburne as well. Can't remember his real name but he used to be in a tv show I loved called Cheers when I was little
  Send a message via MSN to Raggedy Man, Goodnight!  
Closed Thread