TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Film and Television Whether you're a film buff or just want to talk about your favorite television show, this forum is for you.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Name: Rachell

Suicide Squad Movie Trailer - September 9th 2015, 01:45 AM

I haven't seen a post about this yet and I'm curious about how people feel about the movie coming out next year in August.

Who are you most excited to see in the movie?
Are you happy with how the characters look?

I've heard a lot of mixed reviews. People seem really iffy about this movie, as am I.

I really want to see how well of an actor Jared Leto is. I'm not too excited about his appearance. And I really didn't care for his laugh as the Joker.

I heard not many people are happy with how Killer Croc looks.

I'm most disappointed with the Harley Quinn. I don't like the punk type outfit. and she doesn't have the accent. But I do think Margot Robbie is a great actress, so I'm kind of hopeful about that. I know the outfit is supposed to look more "Street-like" and based off of the New 52 comics. I'm okay with the New 52 comic outfit and I wish her outfit looked more like that. I don't care for the "Daddy's little monster" on her shirt. But I heard a lot of people are most excited for this new and improved Harley Quinn.

I heard people are disappointed with Deadshot because of who is playing him and because his eye patch is on the wrong side.

I'm honestly most excited for Cara Delevingne as Enchantress. I think she's going to be a really cool character. Even though she's with a weird mix of people because she came from the older Suicide Squad comics like from 1997-1992 and Harley Quinn didn't join suicide squad until 2011.

But despite all of the negative comments and feelings towards this movie, I really want to go see it. But I would love to know what any of you think. Maybe change my views a little bit?

~I was always scared of everything, even the carousel.~

~Don't worry about me. I'm sort of feeling fine, but by tomorrow, I'll be back on my feet again.~

-Goodnight Tonight

(#2 (permalink)) Old
MWF Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Robert

Re: Suicide Squad Movie Trailer - September 10th 2015, 03:18 AM

I think it looks great, honestly, but I feel like there should be a 10 year wait for movies with the Joker in it, more like 13 if it has to follow Heath Ledgers awesomeness. I don't read comics, so I have no reason to dislike the casting decisions so far. But I do like Jared Leto, he was really good in the Dallas Buyer's Club.
I'm more excited for this than Batman v. Superman (sounds like a lawsuit) and Deadpool (I hate Ryan Reynolds, probably more than any other actor).

Wish I lived in Canada. UPDATE, NOV. 9th, 2016: This statement has become even more appropriate.
I vow that I will attack this endeavor with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind. Jim Harbaugh

"Being an adult sucks. The only positives are weed, sex, and cars, and I have none of those right now." -Me

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hatred cannot drive out hatred; only love can do that." -Martin Luther King Jr.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Gothic Wolf Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Elizabeth

Re: Suicide Squad Movie Trailer - September 11th 2015, 08:53 AM

Is Joker meant to be in it? I didn't think he was in the suicide squad (I haven't read the comics)
I have a horrible feeling Harley Quinn is going to be a disappointment (personality wise) as meaningful character who is hot and blows things up is too much to ask for. I doubt she is going to do anything but be Joker's hot sidekick.

Anyway looking forward to it.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Name: Rachell

Re: Suicide Squad Movie Trailer - September 15th 2015, 03:19 AM

Joker isn't really a suicide squad member, but he is in the comics because he turns Harley Quinn into a crazy villain, like himself. Its a little different from how she became Harley Quinn in Batman the animated series.

~I was always scared of everything, even the carousel.~

~Don't worry about me. I'm sort of feeling fine, but by tomorrow, I'll be back on my feet again.~

-Goodnight Tonight

Closed Thread