TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Film and Television Whether you're a film buff or just want to talk about your favorite television show, this forum is for you.

View Poll Results: (Please read thread) Which trio should I choose?
Magic Trio 0 0%
Baltic Trio 0 0%
Other? (Please specify.) 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
PeaceSoundsNice Offline
I like trains
Average Joe

Name: Dawn

Which trio should I choose? - September 12th 2015, 09:00 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of death or grieving, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Trigger warning put on because I'm paranoid, but it's only the song that I chose that is about grieving.

Hello! I am making an AMV of this song for Hetalia and want to know what trio I should choose. Because there is already a lot of stuff for the BTT and the Awesome Trio, I've pretty much narrowed it down to the Baltic Trio and the Magic Trio. Despite the fact that it seems like the song would fit the Baltics more, there seems to be more stuff for the Baltics than the Magic Trio on the internet, and I feel like Romania, Iggy and Norway probably would be fairly close. So... for people who watch Hetalia, which trio do you think that I should choose?

"When I'm in a pinch, you can save me, and when you're in a pinch, I'll be there for you. Friends."

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
Outside, huh?

Name: Harrison (or Harri)

Re: Which trio should I choose? - September 26th 2015, 08:18 PM

I know absolutely nothing about Homestuck But I think that if you think the song fits better for one trio you should do it for that one. Maybe you could make your next project finding something to do for the other trio, since it doesn't have much?

Join the Skeleton Clique on TH
Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless.
RIP Granddad Terry. I'll miss you.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
PeaceSoundsNice Offline
I like trains
Average Joe

Name: Dawn

Re: Which trio should I choose? - September 26th 2015, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDirtySoul View Post
I know absolutely nothing about Homestuck But I think that if you think the song fits better for one trio you should do it for that one. Maybe you could make your next project finding something to do for the other trio, since it doesn't have much?
This isn't Homestuck, it's Hetalia. Thanks for the advice, though.

"When I'm in a pinch, you can save me, and when you're in a pinch, I'll be there for you. Friends."

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
Outside, huh?

Name: Harrison (or Harri)

Re: Which trio should I choose? - September 27th 2015, 01:00 AM

that was a mistype, I meant Hetalia (although i also know nothing about Homestuck)

Join the Skeleton Clique on TH
Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless.
RIP Granddad Terry. I'll miss you.

Closed Thread