TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Film and Television Whether you're a film buff or just want to talk about your favorite television show, this forum is for you.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Catlady Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Let's talk about AHS! - November 30th 2015, 06:21 AM

Ok, so this is my first season watching American Horror Story (Ahs). I love it!! Like hello who knew Lady Gaga is that amazing of an actress! Oh my gosh I love the show sooo much. Which is so out of character for me because I hate scary stuff lol Anyways, I have some questions for you peeps! So which season is the best? I heard the first.. Do you like this season? I heard many don't which I am shocked about. What season did you first start watching? And any other stuff I should know please tell me! Also, you can let me know other show suggestions I am always looking for stuff to watch! However, I don't have Netflix Which suckssss but I live in the middle of nowhere with sucky internet so that's why lol So yea, Ahs people give me thoughts! I know you have someeee

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future. ~Oscar Wilde.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
iambatman Offline
Suicidal? Yes.
Average Joe

Name: Riley

Re: Let's talk about AHS! - November 30th 2015, 02:28 PM

Well...I think all of the seasons are amazing but my best would have to be AHS: Asylum....I just love that season...:3

That god does not exist, I cannot deny
That my whole being cries out for a god, I cannot forget.

The gates of Heaven were locked shut. The pits of Hell, they were all filled up. And I fear I don't belong here.....

How could someone so perfect feel so insecure? As to scar her skin with cuts and burns and still want to hurt more. How does someone so loving learn to hate her own guts? Drawing a picture on her arm with a blade, as if her mind wasn't dark enough

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Catlady Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Let's talk about AHS! - December 1st 2015, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambatman View Post
Well...I think all of the seasons are amazing but my best would have to be AHS: Asylum....I just love that season...:3
Awesome! I watched one episode from that season. It's looks amazing! I love them so much!❤️

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: Let's talk about AHS! - December 1st 2015, 02:51 AM

I personally think season 1 is hands down the best. I think Hotel is honestly the second best at this point, I really like it. I loved Asylum, but I thought SPOILER the alien part was stupid and unnecessary. I really like Coven but it felt too...funny. It didn't feel like horror.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Catlady Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Let's talk about AHS! - December 1st 2015, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arterial Rainbow View Post
I personally think season 1 is hands down the best. I think Hotel is honestly the second best at this point, I really like it. I loved Asylum, but I thought SPOILER the alien part was stupid and unnecessary. I really like Coven but it felt too...funny. It didn't feel like horror.
Thanks! Yea, my friend said the first season is hands down the best also. I know right, this season is amazing! Just all the bloodiness is like ewwww lol But like the acting is spot on! I WANT TO WATCH ALL THE SEASONS RIGHT NOW lol I need Netflix people!!

Closed Thread