TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Media and Entertainment (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f23-media-entertainment/)
-   -   Jeffree Star! (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f23-media-entertainment/t41820-jeffree-star/)

SaveMe April 11th 2010 07:01 PM

Jeffree Star!

So, I was wondering, what are your opinions on Jeffree Star? Personally I think he's unique and doesn't care what people think. He's also trying to help other people feel the same way. I love Jeffree Star, what do you guys think? :)

Make Believe April 11th 2010 07:17 PM

Re: Jeffree Star!

For some reason he really really annoys me >.< I'm not a huge fan of his music either, my friend loves him.

Prozac April 11th 2010 08:09 PM

I used to have a huge crush on him aaaand I was totally obsessed with his music. Now, I can't really stand him. I find his music catchy, but I just don't like him, he seems arrogant and egotistical. I just don't like his attitude, really.

Make Believe April 11th 2010 08:23 PM

That's why I don't like him myself, he's really arrogant. I also really don't like that one picture of him with cereal (I won't post it as it's probably triggering but people will probably know what I mean) it looks like he's trying to make ED look glamorous :/

SaveMe April 12th 2010 02:21 AM

I do agree with this in a way, I googled that picture. I haven't seen it before. I guess in a way hes good, in another he's not type deal. I just love how he's so open and isn't afraid to be what he wants you knoww? :)

CoffeeAddict April 15th 2010 03:59 AM

I don't like him, all his pictures make him look fake and he is so arrogant. Plus, he isn't that popular in Australia.

Enekstrix April 15th 2010 04:38 AM

I love his music and am trying to get tics to his latest concert, but him personally would probably piss me off....

John 6:29 April 15th 2010 06:43 AM

The most annoying, arrogant and overrated person on the face of this planet.

The Kira April 16th 2010 09:49 PM

I am obsessed with Jeffree Star... Thats about all i can say

Stardaze April 16th 2010 09:55 PM

I can't stand him. :/

Algernon April 16th 2010 10:12 PM

I think he's pretty amazing. He seems very unique. I like anyone that breaks the mold, I hate mediocrety and I tend to be biased towards boring people.

MermaidMassacre April 27th 2010 01:42 PM

I love him. =)
I also think he's gorgeous!

PSY May 3rd 2010 05:08 AM

His makeup scares me. *) "SEE MY ANGRY EYEBROWS!!!"

MadPoet May 3rd 2010 05:18 AM

He scares me. I hate that type of music. I can't say whether or not I like him as a person, since I've never met him, obviously. But I'm not a fan.