TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Media and Entertainment Discuss everything from books to music, movies, television and celebrities in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Chris Brown allegedly assaults Rhianna... - February 10th 2009, 02:58 AM

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...-screaming.php
Quote:
Eyewitness At Hospital: "I Could Hear Rihanna Screaming"

A source inside Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles has confirmed exclusively to RadarOnline.com that pop star Rihanna was in fact treated there for injuries, allegedly inflicted by her boyfriend R&B singer Chris Brown. Since Brown's bombshell arrest on Sunday, there has been widespread speculation that the victim was 20-year old Rihanna. Now, RadarOnline.com can confirm it's true from an eyewitness who saw her inside the hospital.

Chris Brown filling up the car just hours before allegedly fighting with Rihanna... in the very same car.

The eyewitness tells RadarOnline.com: "It was some time after 12PM PST [Sunday] and I had been waiting in the ER department corridor when Rihanna was brought through the back entrance on a gurney, flanked by two LAPD officers. It was impossible to know it was her at first because when they wheeled her past me, she had the hood on her fuchsia-colored sweatshirt tightly drawn round her face and she was wearing big brown sunglasses. They took her into room 14 which was opposite me. It had a six-foot glass door but the nurses drew a privacy curtain around it."

"I knew the person was famous because of all the attention she was being given by security and medical staff. However, they didn't draw the curtain all the time and I was finally able to make out that the woman they had brought in was Rihanna. She was lying in bed. While the two police officers waited outside, Rihanna was seen by the doctor. When he left, a plain clothes officer in a mismatched suit went in.
I figured he was a detective because I saw the handcuffs in his belt. He stayed in there for about an hour."

"When he left, Rihanna's two female assistants went in to see her and a private security guard stood outside. The police officers were given room 10 to use which was close to Rihanna's.

"Rihanna was clearly very upset by what had happened and I could hear her screaming. Rihanna was trying to get her point across about something, she sounded like she was crying as she tried to get to put her point across."

"Her staff was also very shaken by what had happened. Later on I saw one of the assistants crying into the shoulder of the security guard. I left at 4pm, happy to get out of the place, something terrible had clearly happened to Rihanna."

Chris Brown balls himself up and covers his head in a black sheet in the back seat of his attorney's car.

Brown was booked Sunday night on a charge of making criminal threats and was later released on $50,000 bail. Police say he remains under investigation for felony charges of domestic assault. He is scheduled to appear in court on March 5th.

A publicist for Rihanna would only issue this statement: "Rihanna is well. Thank you for concern and support.
I know some of you don't care about stuff like this, but please don't spam in this thread with stuff like, "I don't care." Thanks.

Peace.

Last edited by IH8U2; February 10th 2009 at 03:05 AM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Angel Offline
The final horcrux
I've been here a while

Re: Chris Brown allegedly assaults Rhianna... - February 10th 2009, 03:04 AM

Oh dear, I hope that really isn't the case. It would be terrible for him to do such a thing, although I've never particularly liked the two as artists.

"Years ago, I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices."

(#3 (permalink)) Old
BrittneyNicole Offline
live with intention.
I can't get enough

Name: Brittney

Re: Chris Brown allegedly assaults Rhianna... - February 10th 2009, 03:13 AM

I hope this isn't true. I like them. :/

"You've just been B-Wildered." -Brian Wilson <3
Trumpet love; Tenderlips.

"Where there is love there is life."- Mahatma Gandhi

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Send a message via MSN to BrittneyNicole  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Chris Brown allegedly assaults Rhianna... - February 10th 2009, 05:09 AM

It's true...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...a-coopera.html
Quote:
Rhianna cooperating with police in assault investigations

6:33 PM, February 9, 2009

R&B star Rihanna is cooperating with investigators building a domestic violence case against her boyfriend, the singer Chris Brown, a police source said today.

The source said the 20-year-old performer, whose full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty, is providing “ongoing” cooperation with detectives who booked Brown on Sunday on suspicion of making criminal threats against her.

An early-morning altercation with Brown following a pre-Grammy Awards party left Rihanna with bruises and a scratch to her face, according to police sources. Her injuries were treated at a “major medical facility,” a police source said.

Brown, a 19-year-old with a double-platinum record and dance moves frequently compared to those of Michael Jackson, had fled before officers arrived, police said.

He remained free on $50,000 bail, but neither he nor his attorney would speak about allegations that rocked the Grammys ceremony. Both Brown and Rihanna were nominated, but neither attended the ceremony.

The fight occurred after midnight on a quiet block in Hancock Park, where Brown had stopped a rented Lamborghini he was driving. According to police, several people saw or heard a loud, violent confrontation. The luxury car was impounded because the alleged assault may have begun in the vehicle, a police source said.

--Richard Winton

(#5 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Mitch

Re: Chris Brown allegedly assaults Rhianna... - February 10th 2009, 08:52 AM

I don't think this really changes them as artists - just as people. The two of them were always good (my music taste is different) artists, and they'll probably continue working... it's just another stint in a career. If anything, this'll give them more ratings - any publicity is good publicity.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Chris Brown allegedly assaults Rhianna... - February 10th 2009, 09:39 AM

I think at least Chris Brown's career is over and Rhianna might take a hiatus. I'm no psychic though, so who knows?

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Charlie

Re: Chris Brown allegedly assaults Rhianna... - February 10th 2009, 10:08 AM

It's terrible what happened but I am curious to know why he did what he did to her because I doubt he just lashed out at her for no reason at all. Good to hear she's well though.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Blackwing Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Zack

Re: Chris Brown allegedly assaults Rhianna... - February 10th 2009, 04:04 PM

poor Rhianna what a great singer

Send a message via AIM to Blackwing  
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Hyper Sonic Offline
Banned
I can't get enough

Re: Chris Brown allegedly assaults Rhianna... - February 10th 2009, 04:15 PM

I really don't care but I'm still going to post thanks to backing it up - this is essentially what happens across the world daily, why should Rhianna be any different? It's right she reported it but bad it's got into the papers. Especially since now Brown will be branded guilty by the media.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Briana Offline
A strong fighter
I can't get enough

Name: Bri

Re: Chris Brown allegedly assaults Rhianna... - February 10th 2009, 10:57 PM

This is all I have heard about today. I never would have guessed Chris doing something like that but I guess he comes from an abusive background. Rihanna will be okay. She will recover and everything will probably go back to normal for her. It kind of sucks that they got this going public. Its there business it should have stayed that way. I feel bad for the both of them.

"We accept the love we think we deserve."
"In that moment, I swear, we were Infinite."
"There's an I in Illness
and a We in Wellness."

(#11 (permalink)) Old
TibbySkye Offline
Banned
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Tibby

Re: Chris Brown allegedly assaults Rhianna... - February 11th 2009, 12:04 AM

That's why she cancelled the Grammy's. She was scheduled to sing "Disturbia". I love Rihanna and Chris Brown now makes me sick...

Quote:
This is all I have heard about today. I never would have guessed Chris doing something like that but I guess he comes from an abusive background. Rihanna will be okay. She will recover and everything will probably go back to normal for her. It kind of sucks that they got this going public. Its there business it should have stayed that way. I feel bad for the both of them.
That's the price that comes with being famous. Everything comes out in the media. Paparazzi are shit though. I remember when Johnny Depp punched a paparazzi's camera a few years ago. I giggled.

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Toast Offline
lostinaworldofhate
I've been here a while

Name: Toast

Re: Chris Brown allegedly assaults Rhianna... - February 11th 2009, 01:04 AM

It's sad when this happens to anyone.

(#13 (permalink)) Old
nevergiveuphope Offline
just trying to find a purpose.
Not a n00b

Name: Jessie Marie Stone

Re: Chris Brown allegedly assaults Rhianna... - February 11th 2009, 01:18 AM

okay,
so now it's 6 months in jail for chris ...
well that's what i heard anyways ..
i bet you that's why rihanna was so depressed lately,
awh they were very good celebs.
they still are..
like how joe jonas is a prick to taylorswift with the phone call..
yah they were all good artists .. just they are having troubles..
even if chrisbrown is abusive i still love him and his music.
rihanna has been going through so hard stuff, i givee props to her. (:
  Send a message via MSN to nevergiveuphope  
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Chris Brown allegedly assaults Rhianna... - February 11th 2009, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper Sonic View Post
I really don't care but I'm still going to post thanks to backing it up - this is essentially what happens across the world daily, why should Rhianna be any different? It's right she reported it but bad it's got into the papers. Especially since now Brown will be branded guilty by the media.
Rhianna shouldn't be any different, but unfortunately, people have a mentality to care more about people they recognize... You don't even have to like someone to feel that way. I never cared about Anna Nicole Smith, but I was shocked when she died because she was someone I recognized. As a matter of fact, I only barely recognized because I never really paid much attention to her before. That's all it takes...

(#15 (permalink)) Old
love__me Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Rachel Sanders

Re: Chris Brown allegedly assaults Rhianna... - February 17th 2009, 03:39 PM

Chris shouldn't of waited a week to just say "I'm sorry." He didn't even say sorry to the victim in this case. I really hope she will recover from this, and I hope that she gets counseling to help her get through this. This shouldn't happen to anyone.

You are beautiful just the way you are.
Looking like a fallen star.
Don't listen to what people say.
They don't know the real you, anyways.

Closed Thread