TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Media and Entertainment Discuss everything from books to music, movies, television and celebrities in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Anduriel Offline
srsly, wtf.
Experienced TeenHelper

Forbes Top 15 - July 27th 2010, 08:39 AM

Every year in addition to their Top 100 Richest People In the World list, Forbes also releases a smaller list, entitled the Top 15 Richest Fictional Characters. I just stumbled across it browsing at 3am and thought it interesting. The rankings are:

No. 15 Lucille Bluth - Net worth $950,000,000 - Made from Real Estate - From TV show Arrested Development

No. 14 Jay Gatsby - Net worth $1,000,000,000 - Made from Racketeering, Investments - From the classic novel The Great Gatsby - List member since 1925

No. 13 Chuck Bass - Net worth $1,100,000,000 - Made from Real Estate - From the TV show Gossip Girl

No. 12 Montgomery Burns - Net worth $1,300,000,000 - Made from Energy - From the TV show The Simpsons

No. 11 Artemis Fowl - Net worth $1,900,000,000 - Made from Inheritance, Theft, Technology Patents - From the Artemis Fowl book series

No. 10 Sir Topham Hatt - Net worth $2,000,000,00 - Made from Railroad, Real Estate - From the TV show Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends

No. 9 Thurston Howell III - Net worth $2,100,000,000 - Made from Howell Industries - From the TV show Gilligan's Island

No. 8 Tooth Fairy - Net worth $3,900,000,000 - Made from Inheritance (received from Santa Claus) - Creature featured in folklore

No. 7 Bruce Wayne - Net worth $6,500,000,000 - Made from Inheritance, Defence - He's Batman (just in case you didn't know) - List member since 1939

No. 6 Adrian "Ozymandias" Veidt - Net worth $7,000,000,000 - Made from Marketing - From the graphic novel turned movie Watchmen

No. 5 Jed Clampett - Net worth $7,200,000,000 - Made from Oil & Gas, Banking - From the TV show The Beverly Hillbillies

No. 4 Tony Stark - Net worth $8,800,000,000 - Made from Defense - He is Iron Man - List member since 1963

No. 3 Richie Rich - Net worth $11,500,000,000 - Made from Inheritance, Conglomerates - From the Richie Rich comics and films - List member since 1953

No. 2 Scrooge McDuck - Net worth $33,500,000,000 - Made from Mining, Treasure Hunting - From the Uncle Scrooge comics - List member since 1947

As much as I don't want to say it...

No. 1 Carlisle Cullen - Net worth $34,100,000,000 - Made from Compound Interest (lots of it), Long-term Investments (very long) - From the Twilight Saga - First year on the list but beats out Scrooge for the top spot, a position he held for over 50 years
  Send a message via AIM to Anduriel Send a message via MSN to Anduriel Send a message via Skype™ to Anduriel 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Prozac Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Forbes Top 15 - July 27th 2010, 08:46 AM

Interesting find. I'm not surprised (though I am disappointed) that a Twilight character topped the list.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Bean Offline
*goes poof*
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Forbes Top 15 - July 27th 2010, 09:24 AM

Sad, a twilight character atop the list They do say compound interest is a wonderful thing.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Anduriel Offline
srsly, wtf.
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Forbes Top 15 - July 28th 2010, 04:08 AM

I'm interested in knowing Carlisle's age, I'm betting I know a couple of vampires (and other creatures) older and possibly more wealthy than him.

Last edited by Anduriel; July 28th 2010 at 04:28 AM.
  Send a message via AIM to Anduriel Send a message via MSN to Anduriel Send a message via Skype™ to Anduriel 
Closed Thread