TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Technology, Gamers and Gadgets (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f24-technology-gamers-gadgets/)
-   -   The Sims (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f24-technology-gamers-gadgets/t160630-sims/)

ladoglover November 10th 2020 09:06 PM

The Sims

Hey, everyone wanted to start a place where we can talk about the sims game. All of them, does not matter which one. Any one play?

I loved how sims 3 had horses and cars. Wish sims 4 also had that.
Has any one heard of sims 5 coming out on ps5 ? Have you heard of it coming out on the pc?

ladoglover November 10th 2020 09:07 PM

Re: The Sims

Any one excited for snowy escape releasing on Friday?

Ennui. November 11th 2020 01:54 AM

I had all of the Sims 3 expansions. I liked it a lot better than Sims 4, but it won't play on my Mac. I can't afford a lot of the Sims 4 expansions.

ladoglover November 11th 2020 02:47 AM

Wow all sims 3 expansions. You should defintly play that again then. Sims 3 graphic suck but I do like the game especially the horses, my favorite. Yeah sims 4 can get pricey. I heard it s coming out on mac.

I'm on this sims fb group. There is so many people obsessed with the game. I am shocked. Sometimes I get bored with it

MsNobleEleanor November 11th 2020 07:51 AM

It's been awhile since I last played The Sims. I loved that game! I remember playing it on the Game Cube; Sims Urbz was awesome! I thought it was the best.

I have played some expansions of Sims 3, not sure if I played any Sims 4 yet. I definitely, didn't hear about a new Sims 5 till this thread! I used to watch YouTube videos of people building these amazing houses, I would always admire the builds.

Celyn November 11th 2020 09:37 AM

I have almost all of the sims 2 games, but only a few of the sims 3 (generations and pets) and the sims 4 (basegame only). So far, I mostly play on the sims 2 probably because I've had it for so long and am so used to it :p I did see the trailer for the sims 4 snowy escape and it looks really good! Don't know if I'm going to get it yet though since I've not played the sims 4 much.

I mostly play for the dogs and building houses :p

ladoglover November 11th 2020 08:19 PM

Yes, I get jealous too of the awesome buildings. You could always play sims to just make houses and get good at that. Yes dogs are the best in sims but so needy lol it seems. Sims 2 is my favorite.

Ennui. November 12th 2020 01:36 AM

Oh, Urbz! I had that for the GameBoy.
Does anyone do any challenges, like the legacy challenge?

ladoglover November 12th 2020 03:03 AM

Nope. I loose interest easily.

Celyn November 12th 2020 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spoons (Post 1357925)

I've never done a challenge, though I've seen them and they look cool. I don't think I could do one without cheating though :nosweat:

DeletedAccount59 November 12th 2020 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spoons (Post 1357925)

I tried the Legacy Challenge one, I think it was, Sims 3. I didn't get very far with it, it was very difficult! :nosweat:

Dawn. November 15th 2020 04:27 AM

I have The Sims 4 on PC and I love it! :D

startangle November 23rd 2020 06:43 AM

Recently I started playing Sims 3 and it's very fun!

Dawn. November 23rd 2020 09:09 AM

I haven't played Sims 3 in a long time lol. I only play Sims 4 now.

Allyson Wood December 14th 2020 06:45 AM

I play Sims 3 and until now I played it. Haven't tried Sims 4 yet.

ladoglover December 16th 2020 02:28 AM

Sims 4 has better graphics and the sims look more real than in sims 3. I like sims 3 because of the horses and cars. No cars and horses in sims 4.

In sims 4 I got the season pack. The lightning when it rains scares me.

Celyn December 17th 2020 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladoglover (Post 1359413)

In sims 4 I got the season pack. The lightning when it rains scares me.

I remember the first time I played the sims 2 seasons and the thunder and lightening seemed so realistic it did scare me a little :nosweat:

ladoglover December 17th 2020 02:55 PM

LOL. Yeah it really is too real