TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Technology and Gaming This forum is for discussions about your hardware, software, game or anything Web-related.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
JH123 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

KIK question? - May 24th 2013, 01:48 AM

So on the Kik app messenger, if I delete a conversation with some one or delete my account completely, can that other person still see that conversation, or is it just gone?

I ask because a conversation with someone took a really awkward turn and I would rather that convo just be gone from sight

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Music Offline
Thoroughly medicated
I've been here a while

Name: Richard

Re: KIK question? - May 24th 2013, 11:54 AM

The conversation will remain on their side of things no matter what you do with your account. Once you send something it's out of your control.

Member since 2005
  Send a message via MSN to Music  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
HelpLINK Mentor

Outside, huh?

Name: Cathy

Re: KIK question? - May 24th 2013, 01:05 PM

I agree with what Richard is saying. Pretty much on any messenger service you use if you delete a certain conversation with someone and/or delete your account completely, then the other person you were having a conversation with will still have the conversation; it's just that you no longer have a record of the conversation anymore, since you deleted it and/or deleted you account completely.

"I think I now understand what my dad meant when he told me to be stronger, like you, Link. He wasn't talking about strength, like lifting stuff. He was talking about being brave"~Colin, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

"Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin...One cannot exist without the other"~Princess Zelda, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

|Member Since 1/15/2012|HelpLINK Mentor Since 6/22/2012|Videos Team since 7/27/2012|Technology and Gaming Forum Moderator since 12/1/2012|Eating Disorders Forum Moderator since 9/12/2014|Social Networking Team since 12/27/2012|Live Help Operator since 2/24/14

Closed Thread