TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
needhelpplease Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 3,623, Level: 8 Points: 3,623, Level: 8 Points: 3,623, Level: 8

Unhappy boyfriend wants to eat me out - March 8th 2017, 10:13 PM

So me and my boy friend plan on well doing oral tomorrow we are slowly easing into doing sexual things because of how nervous i am about it all. Dont get me wrong im ready ive been ready im just like nervous about consequences or if im not good at any of it but the main reason i need help right now is getting eaten out lke how can i make it smeel and taste better and do i need to shave and is it super awkward does it feel good
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23

Re: boyfriend wants to eat me out - March 8th 2017, 11:52 PM

Being "eaten out" is literally the grossest 2 words to me. I think it stems from hearing guys just talking about it in really vulgar ways. Any ways. I refuse to use those words because it actually makes me really uncomfortable. So with other words....

You do not have to do anything. It's not your obligation to just cause you said so today or yesterday or last week or even 39 seconds ago. Your pants could be off and you STIL get to change your mind. If you get uncomfortable, remember that this is about your pleasure, not about him giving you pleasure; he doesn't get to be the selfish one and take it personally and get scared (I the same way that neither of you can take it personal if the other gets to nervous to be giving oral sex. Basically no giving or rexlcieving needs to happen if you change your mind okay? Now that we've covered that...

Don't worry about the smell. You can always just slip into the bathroom a change your panties and give your vagina a wash so that any excess sweat and musty scent is gone and you're fresher. But guys don't expect to go down there and have it taste like birthday cake. If so, we'll, he's an idiot.

If your nervous about hair, you could always trim it but I wouldn't, like, get a Brazilian in the off chance that your boyfriend is one of those guys who can't stand the sight of pubic hair (if he sounds like a jerk, good) .. and if he is one of those guys who's trying to tell you what your pubic hair should and shouldn't be, then think long and hard about that cause that's not ok. You do you. Your boyfriend doesn't get to dictate how your body looks to give or receive sexual pleasure. I dated guys like that and it was really belittling and harmful to my self image, even when it was something usually hidden like public hair. If what YOU want is short hair do it.

Do you see where I am going with all of this? All in all, things might be flimsy st first but you'll get the hag of it. Just learn together and have fun. I hope it helps.

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
xxpaigiexx Offline
Up In The Clouds...
I can't get enough

Name: Paige

Points: 26,681, Level: 23 Points: 26,681, Level: 23 Points: 26,681, Level: 23

Re: boyfriend wants to eat me out - March 10th 2017, 05:51 PM

Hey there,

I think you should only do something sexually if you're entirely comfortable in doing that. It sounds like you're very unsure of whether you'd like your boyfriend to give you oral sex. If you're unsure then the answer should be no, wait until you are totally sure that it's something you want to do. You have the right to change your mind and decide you're not comfortable, and if your boyfriend is a decent guy and cares about you then he will wait until you are happy to do that sexually, and if you're not any time soon then he will respect that and drop it. You need to say what you want to and don't want to do. You are allowed to change your mind and say no. There's nothing wrong with that and there's no shame in that.

Everyone sweats 'down there' so as suggested above, if you do decide this is something you want to do then bring some clean underwear and have a wash or take a shower/bath and freshen up. I don't think many guys expect it to smell like flowers. If you want to trim or shave your pubic hair, then do it. Don't do it because you think that your boyfriend will prefer it like that, do what feels comfortable and right for you.

Best of luck,
Paige

Facta Non Verba
Deeds not words
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Can you hear the silence?
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 26,546, Level: 23 Points: 26,546, Level: 23 Points: 26,546, Level: 23

Re: boyfriend wants to eat me out - March 10th 2017, 09:44 PM

You should not feel like you have to do something sex is a beautiful art which comes at the consent of both people. I'm a guy so I can't tell you how it feels but i'm sure it's pleasuring if not why would people do it? I would advise you to speak to your boyfriend about this ask him how he prefers it if he would want you to shave then you can share how you feel about it. Do not do anything you don't want to but you have to sit down and talk with your boyfriend about how you wish to preform sexual acts on each other somethings may be uncomfortable for you and you need to let him know this. Maybe you could take it easy for the first time and experiment with how it feels.

I guess my advice is going to be very limited because I am a guy but I just want to make ti clear that you do not do anything you do not want to do if your boyfriend loves you then he will respect that.

I hope you stay safe during sex as it is very important and most importantly don't get forced in to anything. I hope you have a good day.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
.Brittany. Offline
Article Editor

TeenHelp Addict

Name: Brittany
Pronouns: She/Her

Points: 63,002, Level: 36 Points: 63,002, Level: 36 Points: 63,002, Level: 36

Re: boyfriend wants to eat me out - March 10th 2017, 09:52 PM

Hi there,

I believe that this has already past, if it is how did it go? Was it what you were looking for?

The way I see it, as long as you keep your personal hygiene up, then it shouldn't smell down there. Also, from my experiences there isn't much of a taste. Also, when someone is 'going down' they breathe through their mouths, so they probably wont smell anything.

As for shaving, that is a personal decision. You would want a guy who likes you for you instead of someone you're trying to be. Most people enjoy if their partner at least trims down there. So maybe you can try that if you feel comfortable?

Anyways good luck!

“You are braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think.”

Article Editor
Social Media Guru|Live Help Mentor|HelpLINK Mentor
Chat Moderator|Forum Moderator(Young at Heart)
Closed Thread