TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Technology and Gaming This forum is for discussions about your hardware, software, game or anything Web-related.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Sage

Unhappy DDOS and SwatThreats - July 31st 2017, 11:07 AM

This person asked to skype on the game I was playing and I accepted. I was skyping 2 other friends at the moment and added him. He was going on about how many drugs he was taking so on... Then we kicked him from our skype chat because of this. He then said he would stop so we added him back. Then he continuted so we kicked him. He then told us he was going to ddos us. Sent proof that he had our IP. He also said he had our address. Which he hasn't sent proof fully yet. And he is making swat threats <----I think hes on a load of drugs and is just bluffing but Im actually scared. This has never happened before. My friend is playing both sides so hes telling him most of what the guys doing. My friend has been sending me screenshots of his shared screen. He is putting all he has on the 'deep web.' Im actually scared. I don't want to tell my mom, she will flip out. Please help. Need Advice. Ill update if more comes out.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly

Re: DDOS and SwatThreats - August 2nd 2017, 10:05 AM

That does sound scary!

It is possible that this person may have been able to find out your IP address, but unlikely they would have your full postal address. At the same time, making swat threats and threatening to put stuff on the deep web may be just talk since you've done nothing that would be of interest to either the swat or the deep web. And DDoS attacks are usually illegal, so if this person does attack, they may be breaking the law.

For now, it may be best to keep screenshots and messages from the user, and block them from further contact with you. If anything does happen, then you can be assured that it's not your fault and you've done nothing wrong!

HelpLINK and Live Help Officer
Feel free to PM me! Even if I canít help, Iím always going to listen <3
SKITTLIFY!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Sage

Re: DDOS and SwatThreats - August 4th 2017, 09:24 AM

Thanks ! Update: I have him blocked and he did put my skype on the 'deep web' so I made a new one. He did blackmail my friend (who was with us but was kind of spying ig?) to put us in another call with him because I believe he didn't really have our addresses and was trying for more information. My friend blocked him, and the guy hasn't done anything. (he threatened to if he didnt do as he said) The guy was just bluffing so far <3 Thanks for advice

Closed Thread