TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Fashion and Style From the hippest new fashions to vintage dress, share your style, clothing, makeup, and hair related advice or concerns here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Symphony. Offline
"You're the only light."
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Sarah

How Do You Describe Your Style? What's Your Favorite Style? - June 10th 2012, 01:27 AM

Just curious how everyone describes their style. I really adore Gothic fashion (and music, but thats beside the point), and like dressing up in that style when I can.
So, how do you describe your style, and what is your favorite style?

"What's done in the dark will be brought to the light."
Associate HelpLink Mentor

(#2 (permalink)) Old
oldaccount Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: How Do You Describe Your Style? What's Your Favorite Style? - June 10th 2012, 01:54 AM

I dress very casually, a lot of tank tops and jeans. My favorite style is emo/punk.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
George^^ Offline
Hi :D
I've been here a while

Name: George

Re: How Do You Describe Your Style? What's Your Favorite Style? - June 10th 2012, 06:58 PM

I think I have no style, I like a whole lot of styles. I love goth/emo/punk/cyber stuff but I don't really have any of that type of clothing (... Broke, with a body that's hard to dress) I can usually be found in a t-shirt with jeans.

I've said it once, I've said it twice, I've said it a thousand fucking times
That I'm OK, that I'm fine, that it's all just in my mind
But this has got the best of me, and I can't seem to sleep
It's not 'cause you're not with me, it's cause you never leave

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Houseman Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Ryan (Alfred)

Re: How Do You Describe Your Style? What's Your Favorite Style? - June 10th 2012, 07:09 PM

I'm pretty grunge, if I'm not grunge I'm a little emo, if I'm not emo I look lime every other 21 year old in NYC with jeans and a shirt.

"My heart is warm with friends I make,
And better friends I'll not be knowing;
Yet there isn't a train I wouldn't take,
No matter where it's going."

- Edna St. Vincent Millay

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Odyne Offline
The Goddess Of Pain
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Lucy

Re: How Do You Describe Your Style? What's Your Favorite Style? - June 10th 2012, 07:12 PM

My style is very boy-ish and relaxing. Hotties and sweatpants, mmhh.

I love punk stile, I'm just too fragile to that style. :/

private message & visitor message
I'm here for you, if you need to talk.

I am beginning to measure myself in strength, not pounds. Sometimes in smiles.
Laurie Halse Anderson, Wintergirls

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Pug Princess Offline
Bug & Pug <3

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Re: How Do You Describe Your Style? What's Your Favorite Style? - June 10th 2012, 08:58 PM

My style is kinda all over the place. Its like vintage mixed with some grunge. But on weekends I'm usually just wearing a sweater.

~~~
HelpLINK Mentor & Project Advisor

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Bad Wolf Offline
I Create Myself

Outside, huh?

Re: How Do You Describe Your Style? What's Your Favorite Style? - June 10th 2012, 09:18 PM

I think mine is just whatever Sometimes I dress more girly but a lot of times I just throw on jeans & a t-shirt.

Buddy | Forum Moderator | Chat Moderator | Social Networking | Videos | Articles

(#8 (permalink)) Old
ARootlessTree Offline
ಠ_ಠ
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Toz

Re: How Do You Describe Your Style? What's Your Favorite Style? - June 10th 2012, 10:37 PM

I wear super reflective wayfarers almost everywhere. Except indoors. Beyond that, there's no real goal I have to work towards fashion wise. I love jeans, leather, t shirts, sweaters rarely, and zip up hoodies are awesome as well.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Ignite Offline
See the lightning in your eyes

Jeez, get a life!

Re: How Do You Describe Your Style? What's Your Favorite Style? - June 10th 2012, 10:55 PM

I have really no describable sense of style. I'm pretty much either wearing jeans and a t-shirt, jean shorts and a tank top, a combination of those two, or sweats. Not stylish in any sense of the word.

The greatest mistake one can make is being afraid to make one.
Rest in Peace Peter.
  Send a message via MSN to Ignite  
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Like a fairy ;)
Outside, huh?

Name: Harry

Re: How Do You Describe Your Style? What's Your Favorite Style? - June 11th 2012, 08:14 AM

I used to dress scene-kiddy or emo. Now I just wear clothes. The style I like best is baggy jeans, baggy tshirt, baggy jumper, in darker colours like greens and blacks. But I wear more feminine clothes to make my mother happy. And other times, I go crazy and dress like my avatar, with massive hats and stuff. I like hats. Hats is my style.

But honestly, it depends what mood I'm in gender wise.

Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Obliviate Offline
I'm full of sugar and spice.
I've been here a while

Name: Char

Re: How Do You Describe Your Style? What's Your Favorite Style? - June 11th 2012, 01:59 PM

I guess I'm pretty vintage or quirky. I love everything to do with the 60's - especially the hairstyles - and have a whole collection of vintage clothes. Red lipstick is my must-have and peep toe shoes... just ahhh. I can't get enough of heels. I wear them all the time.

I don't really follow trends and I buy clothes that I like, instead of what is in fashion at the time. I wear a lot of dresses and my collection of tights is out of this world.

Although, I like to tone it down every now and again, by just wearing jeans and a nice snuggly jumper.

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Amour ♡ Offline
Average Joe

Name: ILH♡

Re: How Do You Describe Your Style? What's Your Favorite Style? - June 11th 2012, 03:26 PM

I don't particularly have a style... but I wear a fair bit of black on the top half - I quite like vintage pin-up fashion right now.

My boyfriend♥. Music. Fashion. Final Fantasy. Tattoos. Diet Coke. Make-up. Instagram. Lady Gaga. Hair. Tumblr. Gaming. Hello Kitty. Writing. Geeking out.

(#13 (permalink)) Old
Pianissimo Offline
Used to be Floriferous
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Amanda

Re: How Do You Describe Your Style? What's Your Favorite Style? - June 12th 2012, 08:01 PM

I really love vintage and bohemian stuff, so I typically wear that kind of stuff.

People help the people,
And if you're homesick, give me your hand and I'll hold it.
  Send a message via AIM to Pianissimo Send a message via MSN to Pianissimo Send a message via Skype™ to Pianissimo 
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
lauri Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Lauri

Re: How Do You Describe Your Style? What's Your Favorite Style? - June 12th 2012, 09:28 PM

I wear jeans all the time and a nice pretty girly shirt. I wear flats too there so stylish.
  Send a message via Yahoo to lauri  
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
kadyCHAOS Offline
sleep when your dead
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: kady

Re: How Do You Describe Your Style? What's Your Favorite Style? - June 13th 2012, 12:38 AM

im everywhere. generally i do jeans and a t shirt/hoodie. but sometimes i like to add a little hippy flare or beach kinda look. i almost always keep it casual though.

(#16 (permalink)) Old
CaptainCastle Offline
Should I call you Captain?
Not a n00b

Name: Ry

Re: How Do You Describe Your Style? What's Your Favorite Style? - June 14th 2012, 07:35 PM

I don't really have a style, I just buy stuff I like. I usually wear jeans, top and hoodie, unless it's too hot. >.> Dressing up for me just consists of putting a more dressy top on with jeans, so yeah pretty casual dresser. I guess you could call my style casual and a bit alternative? xD

PM/VM me anytime
Buddy 28/01/12 - 24/04/12
Joined TH 24/06/05
  Send a message via MSN to CaptainCastle  
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
♔ Queen of Ambivalence ♔
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Emily

Re: How Do You Describe Your Style? What's Your Favorite Style? - June 14th 2012, 08:42 PM

What I wear and what I like are a bit different. What I wear: jeans (almost always), t-shirt, obnoxiously bright socks (which I actually love ) What I like: honestly, I've always had a thing for scene stuff but I could never dress like that, I'm too shy. I also like gothic/punk kinda things. I wish I was more outgoing so I could wear more of what I like.

♥ PM me anytime, I'm here for you ♥

Out of the ashes I'm burning like a fire. You can save your apologies, you're nothing but a liar. I've got shame, I've got scars that I will never show. I'm a survivor in more ways than you know. 'Cause all the pain and the truth, I wear like a battle wound. So ashamed, so confused, I was broken and bruised. Now I'm a warrior.

(#18 (permalink)) Old
Magical Forest. Offline
3 Years Cut Free!
I can't get enough

Name: Hannah

Re: How Do You Describe Your Style? What's Your Favorite Style? - June 14th 2012, 09:42 PM

I don't really have a 'style. I have so many different looks that I like and can be completely different from one day to the next. Some days I wear baggy jeans and a big band tshirt, other days i'm wearing a pretty dress with tights. Depends on the mood.

(#19 (permalink)) Old
Nomophobia Offline
Music is my escape
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Muse

Re: How Do You Describe Your Style? What's Your Favorite Style? - June 14th 2012, 10:25 PM

I'm into my alternative/gothic/punky stuff and I like the music too :P I do also have some 'normal' everday stuff though because I can't be gothic when I'm performing in concerts or at fancy meals out xD

"Friends are like stars; you don't always see them but you know they are always there"

"It gives me hope. I love you so much. You give me a reason to breathe. Its something for me to not kill myself for" >>> means so much :')

Paramore! <3
Pm me anytime, I like to help!
  Send a message via MSN to Nomophobia  
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
metalheadjessus Offline
Average Joe

Re: How Do You Describe Your Style? What's Your Favorite Style? - June 15th 2012, 01:06 PM

I really don't have a clue how to even describe my style; i sometimes wear band t shirts i've amassed from various metal shows and gigs with Levi's and Tom's but sometimes i'll go out in an Adidas tracktop, dress and boat shoes ... it all depends on my mood!

(#21 (permalink)) Old
holy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: How Do You Describe Your Style? What's Your Favorite Style? - June 16th 2012, 02:33 AM

Actually I don't really mind what I'm wearing at all.

(#22 (permalink)) Old
craz33me Offline
because...cats.
I've been here a while

Name: Ciara(:

Re: How Do You Describe Your Style? What's Your Favorite Style? - June 16th 2012, 06:24 AM

I'm very casual. I mean even my dress up half the time is jeans.
I normally wear sports shorts and tshirts or Skinnies and Funny shirts. haha
Always wear converses, toms, or vans. haha

A beautiful thing is never perfect.

Send a message via Skype™ to craz33me 
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
BECCALICIOUS! Offline
take me as you found me.
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Becca

Re: How Do You Describe Your Style? What's Your Favorite Style? - June 21st 2012, 01:31 AM

My style is just... mine? Haha. I just have a mix of things I love...

- the "neon" trend
- v-necks (Forever 21 are my favorite)
- small florals
- boat shoes
- big statement necklaces
- gold jewelry
- pink, deep blue, coral, turquoise
- basically ANYTHING from Aldo!!!

Most days I wear jeans, but I like to find ways to dress up a little... like a v-neck shirt with a chunky necklace, or a button down with pearls.

when you love and laugh abundantly you live a beautiful life.

(#24 (permalink)) Old
Cap's girl Offline
Mrs. Captain America.
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Cassady(or Cass)

Re: How Do You Describe Your Style? What's Your Favorite Style? - June 21st 2012, 02:34 AM

I'm definitely casual. Mostly jeans and band t-shirts, funky t-shirts, my Converse. But sometimes ill feel girly and wear a twirly skirt, v-neck shirt and my sparkly flats. so comfy chic?
  Send a message via Yahoo to Cap's girl  
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
inFAMOUS Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Kody

Re: How Do You Describe Your Style? What's Your Favorite Style? - June 21st 2012, 04:53 AM

modern country boy i guess? shirt, flannel over-shirt, blue jeans, boots, and my old hat.

Closed Thread