TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Fashion and Style From the hippest new fashions to vintage dress, share your style, clothing, makeup, and hair related advice or concerns here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Bernice Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

How are you going to make up yourself On Christmas - December 14th 2013, 05:11 AM

How are you going to make up yourself On Christmas?
nails
Facial makeup
hairstyle
clothes
Can be discussed

(#2 (permalink)) Old
taylalatbh. Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Taylala

Re: How are you going to make up yourself On Christmas - December 14th 2013, 10:23 AM

I'm probably just going to stay in my pjs or pop on my onesie. Christmas is a day to be lazy!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
DedeTHESeed Offline
Not in use anymore.
Average Joe

Name: xxxxx

Smile Re: How are you going to make up yourself On Christmas - December 14th 2013, 12:12 PM

nails - don't do nails
Facial makeup - smokey eye shadow with a metallic eye liner
hairstyle - straightened
clothes - A little black dress with sparkly red heels

•We are just misguided ghost travelling endlessly•

• Knowledge is important. Words define us. We must protect our knowledge and pass it on whenever we can. If we are ever to become a society again, we must teach each other how to remain human•

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Pirouette Offline
Just a girl strolling by
I've been here a while

Name: Rishy

Re: How are you going to make up yourself On Christmas - December 14th 2013, 01:54 PM

Well, I'm going to a couple of Christmas parties, so pretty much doing to dress in dark colors.

Nails- this maroon color
Hair- most likely straightened.
Makeup- Black or brown eyeliner with some eyeshadow.

[left]

"Imperfection is beauty;
madness is genius;
and its better to be absolutely ridiculous
than absolutely boring."

-Marilyn Monroe

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Hypothesis. Offline
Not significant.

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez

Re: How are you going to make up yourself On Christmas - December 14th 2013, 08:55 PM

As far as makeup, I probably won't wear any, but if I do, it will either be red or green glitter.

My nails, I'm not going to bother repainting until the day I go back to school from Christmas break, so they're going to stay this chipped purple color.

Hair, same as usual, just brushed down.

Clothes, I'll probably be in my pajamas all day since my family doesn't go out, but if I go with my sister to my aunt's house, I'll wear one of my new outfits, that's what I always did when we DID go to family.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Bernice Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: How are you going to make up yourself On Christmas - December 16th 2013, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DedeTHESeed View Post
nails - don't do nails
Facial makeup - smokey eye shadow with a metallic eye liner
hairstyle - straightened
clothes - A little black dress with sparkly red heels
Yes, I like your Christmas dress up
By the way, do you like to review nail products?

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Fading Light. Offline
I'm sorry you lost.
TeenHelp Addict

Re: How are you going to make up yourself On Christmas - December 16th 2013, 06:42 AM

Depends on my plans, which are still up in the air a bit. Either I'll be at home all day, in my pjs, with my hair up in a loose bun like usual. Otherwise I'll probably dress up a bit; no makeup, I'd imagine, maybe I'll wear my hair down depending on the weather, probably just my jeans shorts and a nice-ish shirt or maybe even the skirt I wore last year. If I remember I'm going to repaint my nails a couple of days before Christmas, so I'll have alternating red and green (both glittery). Fun times.

if you know the hunter's coming
then you hide or keep on running
'cause she's slain the gods before.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Stay determined
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Cara

Re: How are you going to make up yourself On Christmas - December 16th 2013, 10:18 AM

I'm just gonna laze about in my PJs for most of the day

Will probably be going out later on in the evening so I'll just throw on whatever's clean.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
JustACityBoy Offline
Telemachus
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Carl

Re: How are you going to make up yourself On Christmas - December 17th 2013, 02:24 AM

Probably Vanilla Justacityboy. We don't do anything fancy unfortunately for Christmas.

What lies ahead is unknown. However, in some times, I've sighted several smooth pavements. I myself am the mender of roads, and it is with these we work on.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Azure. Offline
Filling My Panties.
I can't get enough

Re: How are you going to make up yourself On Christmas - December 17th 2013, 09:13 PM

Nails- I'm too lazy for that
For makeup, I'll probably just wear a little eyeliner and some mascara.
I'll probably try to straighten my hair which means it will be wavy. I'll either wear it in a loose braid or half up half down. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to wear it down. It really just depends on the weather.
I'm planning on wearing a skirt and a fuzzy sweater. Probably tights and boots too

vm-pm
♥♥♥
Find your light in a new dawn.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Melody Pond Offline
is a superhero
I can't get enough

Name: Rachel

Re: How are you going to make up yourself On Christmas - December 17th 2013, 11:22 PM

I usually stay in PJs but we have my brothers girlfriend coming round for Christmas dinner and we've only met her once before so I feel I should get dressed. Plan the moment is to get a tacky Christmas jumper and jeans, I've left getting the jumper a bit late and I'm struggling to find one. If I don't find one, I have a burgundy skirt, cream jumper, tights and boots to wear.

I won't wear any make up, I pretty much never wear make up anyway.

As for nails I have recently stopped biting them so they are pretty long atm, I am thinking about getting them done before Christmas, I'm not sure what colour yet. I would have to have bare nails the week after Christmas for placement anyway so I'm not sure if it is worth it.

My hair will probably just be down and straight, maybe with a headband in. I'm getting the babyliss big hair styler for Christmas so I will probably spend ages doing my hair with that

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Name: anonymous

Re: How are you going to make up yourself On Christmas - December 18th 2013, 12:51 PM

Makeup threads make me so happy and excited ^^

For nails, I'm going to paint them with a red polish that has red shimmer in it. I feel like it looks perfect for the holidays and winter.

As for face makeup--besides the basic necessities--really dark red lipstick and dramatic eyeliner.

I'm going to straighten my bangs and leave the rest of my hair curly, as usual. Straightening all my hair takes so much time, so I never do it haha.

And for clothes, probably just leggings and a flannel with my combat boots. (Also my beanie hat.) It's comfortable and I'm generally laid-back with clothing anyway.

(#13 (permalink)) Old
MsNobleEleanor Offline
Courting Chivalrous Fidelity

I can't get enough

Re: How are you going to make up yourself On Christmas - December 23rd 2013, 07:44 PM

This year will be different for me since it will be with my boyfriends family. Either staying the night Christmas eve and if so I am sure I will be in my PJ's all day. They usually just hang around, eat, talk, watch movies, listen to music, play games, etc., not much.

So I might be in my PJ's the entire day which I've never had a Christmas in my PJ's before, it's a real treat for me (considering I will be with boyfriends family)

Have questions or would like to chat send me a PM
+
Senior Article Editor | Newsletter Editor | Resource Editor
Outreach Ambassador | Social Media Guru
Community Moderator | Forum Moderator

(#14 (permalink)) Old
Melody Pond Offline
is a superhero
I can't get enough

Name: Rachel

Re: How are you going to make up yourself On Christmas - December 23rd 2013, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melody Pond View Post
Plan the moment is to get a tacky Christmas jumper and jeans, I've left getting the jumper a bit late and I'm struggling to find one.
Found a Christmas jumper
Can't wait to wear it Christmas day. I'll probably post pictures in here afterwards

Closed Thread