TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Fashion and Style From the hippest new fashions to vintage dress, share your style, clothing, makeup, and hair related advice or concerns here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
niente_ Offline
Ex band geek, but still proud.
I've been here a while

Name: Niente

Green Day - June 15th 2010, 05:00 PM

I'm going to see them soon! But I don't know what to wear. I don't go to many concerts. And I've never seen a band like Green Day live.
Any help?
Thanks

Sometimes it's better to forget how you feel
and remember what you deserve

S. M ... still in my heart, forever

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Pelios Offline
on Pursuit of Happiness
Outside, huh?

Name: Andrea

Re: Green Day - June 15th 2010, 05:04 PM

A band shirt with jeans and some good tennis if you are going to be in the mosh pit you need to take tennis or else everyone is going to step on you. Green Day is an awesome band have fun!

Everyone is born right-handed. Only the greatest overcome it.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
SonicFan Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Green Day - June 15th 2010, 05:05 PM

Dress lightly unless it's an outdoor gig, you might be chilly en route but you'll thank yourself when you get in there, I've been to gigs in December wearing shorts!

First choice would obviously be a green day shirt, since it's likely you don't have I suggest wearing something that green day are associated with (such as punk) but not another band shirt.

As for trousers it doesn't really matter. If you have zips all the better for security reasons

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Snufkin Offline
XO
I've been here a while

Name: Scott

Re: Green Day - June 15th 2010, 05:51 PM

To a Green Day concert, wear anything you want, just don't treat it like a night out. Don't wear bright shoes. Especially don't wear heels. When I went I just wore a casual t-shirt, and my mum wore a shirt she bought for that night (yep, I saw Green Day with my mum, I am that cool). I'm going to see them on Monday, I'll be wearing my boots since they add an inch to my height and probably just a plain t-shirt since I intend on jumping a lot

(#5 (permalink)) Old
thewickedcity Offline
Average Joe

Name: Rachel

Re: Green Day - June 16th 2010, 05:44 AM

If you're going to be in standing areas you might get pushed around a bit as the crowd pushes forward to be near the band.. for that reason, don't wear open shoes. I've seen girls get toenails ripped off and it's just not pretty. Don't wear heels either.. you don't want to stand in heels for hours. I also wouldn't wear anything excessively loose or dangling earrings, long necklaces, etc. if you plan on getting in a mosh pit at all. When I went to concerts I wore no jewelry except stud earrings and small rings in my nose and cartilage. I usually wore a cute shirt with a tank top underneath, a pair of jeans and Converse. Don't layer too much, it'll be hot! Oh, and don't bother wearing any expensive jewelry or clothes just in case you lose something (you'll never find it) or something gets ripped. I've been to a billion concerts and I've seen it all.. simple is best, in this case. But don't worry too much.. you're going to have a great time no matter what you're wearing.. enjoy yourself!
  Send a message via AIM to thewickedcity Send a message via Yahoo to thewickedcity  
Closed Thread