TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Money This forum is for support with financial issues.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
THE FAPMAN Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Mr. Fap

Earning money online (freelancing) - March 7th 2013, 10:03 AM

Now, the first thing you need is to know IT... If you know something about it, you will find your area...
Now, freelancing. Its basically a job online, and you do certain things for the people who hire you. From presentations (20-1500$), data entry jobs (2-50$) and the best bit, programing (150-5000$ per project)... Now, you can basically do anything that has a connection with IT... Designing webpages, creating logos... Register and see whats for you...
Currently, the best and free freelancing site is oDesk. I started working on it about 2 months ago... I knew my part of IT, but theres everything about rating... When you finish a job, you get your money, and your rating... Other people can see your ratings... So, the higher your rating are, the higher the chance is to get the job... But, when you are starting, its rough... You need to take tests, do all kind of things to get your Portfolio and your profile going. You have 25 applications max a week... You can apply to a job, and be invitied to an Interview over skype, teamspeak or oDesk... Theres really a lot to say about it... but its not fake, ive earned 30$ in the last few weeks for 4-5 hours of work... And i just started.. Great oppertunity if you want a dollar or two more in your pocket... Ill take a screenshot of my earnings if you want, so i can prove its not fake... If you know IT, and if youre willing to work, send me a VM or a PM... Ill be happy to help you!

Best regards
Sven

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Mitch Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Mitchell

Re: Earning money online (freelancing) - March 7th 2013, 02:23 PM

I see these spam sites all the time about this, but this actually sounds pretty interesting. I wouldn't have the time do actually do it due to the weight of my subjects I've chosen for the next 2 years (+ I am going to Europe + Surgery + ah too much) but in the usual case when I am extremely bored, I go and make 'crap' in Visual Studio and I also take a Information Processing Technology at school - where we've been doing some interface and human-computer interaction and basic Java so I definitely know enough about computers - it's one of my interests, amazing stuff I reckon'.
I also take graphic/industrial & business design classes so call me old fashioned but aside from CAD programs I use pencils quite a lot ahaa. :P

That's just a bit about me, but this sounds interesting and I've considered doing free-lance 3d part time when I go to Uni in a few years time so I'll keep this in mind too. Thanks for sharing it.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
THE FAPMAN Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Earning money online (freelancing) - March 7th 2013, 11:04 PM

Holy crap...
You could earn so much money..
Btw, greedy boys and girls, you wont be earning any money in the first few weeks, you need to pass tests and make your profile... So, dont expect quick snd easy money... Thats why this isnt fake...
Np, if somene has even half of Mitches knowledge about IT he could earn a lot of money... Ive just earned another 10$... <3

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Mitch Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Mitchell

Re: Earning money online (freelancing) - March 8th 2013, 06:18 AM

Oh stahp! You make me sound like a genius and I'm really not! I have been taking this new programming class for just this year and experimented around with VB a few months before that. As for graphics, I've been doing that subject all the way through grade 8 to 11 now - so we are stepping it up over the next 2 years.

I forgot to ask, what are the kind of things you are contracted for on there? How are you earning your money? Is there any sort of age restrictions or what?

(#5 (permalink)) Old
THE FAPMAN Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Earning money online (freelancing) - March 8th 2013, 09:53 AM

Ok, well there are A LOT of categories, so just register and see for yourself... You can change the categoties anytime... Well, i earn it by doing jobs of course...
Well, you have to be 18 years old, but im 14 and im doing it... You see, if you dont have a deeper voice, dont go on skype... I can because i sound like im 20... And i know english very well... Well, come on skype so i can explain, i dont have the nerves to type... xD
And my boss knows that im 14, and he knows that when he asks me to do something i dont know how to do it but i still take the job, because i learn what i need in the meanwhile... And he loves me because im cheap and fast... xD
And i wont fuck up stuff... xD
Contact me on skype, get a microphone so we can talk because i hate typing... o _ O
Ill explain everything there...

Closed Thread