TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Hairstyling (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f26-hairstyling/)
-   -   My boyfriends hair. (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f26-hairstyling/t35291-my-boyfriends-hair/)

brokenwingedthing January 19th 2010 07:37 PM

My boyfriends hair.

So'kay. His hair, is just wow.
I think it's supposed to be curly, but he's stopped taking care of it or something. Now it's just a frizz ball.
I need to know I can style his hair, get his curls back, and make him look even prettier. lol (: I mean, it's not like it matters, but it just sometimes bothers me cuz it makes him look sloppy, but I don't think he KNOWS how to fix it. Or he's lazy.
Does any guy or girl out there have short hair like this? Please explain how you fix it. xx

Gingerbread Latte January 19th 2010 07:39 PM

Re: My boyfriends hair.

Well my boyfriend's hair is similar but not short. I'd suggest that he buys some frizz-ease shampoo and tell him not to go out without drying his hair as that can make it all dry and urgh.

Jonafin January 26th 2010 06:40 PM

real control shampoo by redken orrrrrrr all soft by redken

straighten it.

Caro January 30th 2010 03:50 PM

No don't straighten it, curly hair is far too much work to straighten plus it can easily look good without it.

He needs to buy some sort of frizz control shampoo and conditioner specially designed for curly hair. I use one by John Frieda and it really works well. Infusium 23 is also really good or La Coupe Perfect curls. None of these are that pricey and can be found at drug stores. The most important part is to get a leave in conditioner that controls frizz. I have used one by Pantene, one by Infusium 23 and both work well. You just squeeze a little bit in your hands and massage it through your hair and voila.

Curly hair is really easy to take care of, just wet it, put in leave conditioner and you are ready to go. It takes me a total of 5 minutes to do my hair in the morning and I have short, curly hair and am a girl.

Also another trick for curly hair: don't wash it everyday. Curly hair is dry and doesn't get greasy fast. Also the drier the hair, the more frizzy it gets. I normally only wash my hair once a week and no one can tell. I do wet it every morning to get my curls back though.

I hope this helps.
Caroline

St.Vincent January 31st 2010 06:34 PM

He's a guy, so I bet he's not going to want to do anything complicated (I wouldn't either lol) so straightening is out of the question, and probably any fancy styling job business isn't gonna happen.

I would do your research and buy him some special shampoo, and then tell him to, as the user above me said, wash his hair less frequently. See what happens.