TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Good Days! Great days are always worth celebrating, so share your good times with us here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
dani99 Offline
Ms.Average
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Danielle

Oh, it's nice to meet you again :D - March 10th 2012, 06:30 AM

So, even after the grief of my grandpa passing away the other day, I've had some good happen. Since his death, I have been seeing one of my "friends" that I had back as a toddler. I don't remember him well, and he's a little older than me and remembers me just a little. His mom and my mom were best friends in high school. I think it's just a little cool.

Today we were all at my grandma's house and Tanner (the one I was just talking about ) was over, too, with is mom and grandmother. My boyfriend came over. Me, Austin(boyfriend), Tanner, Jason(Cousin), and Drew (brother) were all hanging out and having fun and stuff.

And then, I accidently kicked Tanner and then I felt someone kick me and I didn't know if it was Tanner or Austin. I was like "Whyyyy?" ;o;

Then they both started kicking me (playfully) and I was sitting at my grandma's spinny computer chair. They both grabbed my legs and spun me around. It was pretty fun. And then; me, Tanner, and Austin all went outside and Tanner is like tall. So he got me to stand still and he ran from a distance and jumped over me. I was like "WTF" and screamed. Then he did it to my boyfriend and couldn't make it over him since he's taller than me and hit his balls on his head. It was hilarious (after we made sure Austin and Tanner were ok)

So, over all, we had fun. I cried a little over my grandpa and so did other people. Austin was there to hold me and even Tanner gave me a hug. They're both pretty cool. Even if I have a boyfriend, I guess it's safe to say Tanner is kind of cute, but I'm not all goo goo gaga over him or anything (Because I'm happy with my boyfriend now).

But he would be cool to hang out with more, now. He's pretty fun to hang out with.

Just a girl with an angel above, just a girl with an angel to love. My angel grew wings and she did dare to fly. But I promise my angel, it's only good night but never good-bye. My angel, my angel in heaven above. My angel, my darling, you'll always have my love. Rest in peace, my sweet darling, it's only temporary that we part. My angel, my angel, how you still do steal my heart </3

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Pug Princess Online
Bug & Pug <3

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Re: Oh, it's nice to meet you again :D - March 10th 2012, 04:45 PM

I'm glad you had fun! I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather though

~~~
Article Editor | Project Advisor
~~~
Skittlify

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Starburst. Offline
Skittles Minion.

I can't get enough

Name: Sammi

Re: Oh, it's nice to meet you again :D - March 10th 2012, 05:37 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. But, I'm glad you were able to have fun as well.

HelpLINK Mentor|Social Networking Team|Articles Team
Skittlify

(#4 (permalink)) Old
dani99 Offline
Ms.Average
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Danielle

Re: Oh, it's nice to meet you again :D - March 10th 2012, 11:32 PM

Yeah. Tanner is really cool. But my mom told me that she thinks he likes me because he kept "flirting" with me. I kind of believe that because he was messing with me a wholeeee bunch. It was cute.

Just a girl with an angel above, just a girl with an angel to love. My angel grew wings and she did dare to fly. But I promise my angel, it's only good night but never good-bye. My angel, my angel in heaven above. My angel, my darling, you'll always have my love. Rest in peace, my sweet darling, it's only temporary that we part. My angel, my angel, how you still do steal my heart </3

Closed Thread