TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General For questions or discussions that do not fit elsewhere, post here. Please check all forum descriptions before posting here to be sure there is not a better location for your thread.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Roamin4life Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kyle

All life is valubale life (Agape) Everyone Love Everyone - October 15th 2012, 05:06 AM

Hey every one I'm seeing all these things of "Morn Amanda Todd" "RIP Amanda Todd" And others saying horrible things about her... i personally feel your both out of line. Morn ALL the kids who have felt they have had to end their lives because of other people mistreating them. I've made comments like this kind of stuff before, and people say i have "big balls", wrong again, I'm just standing up for whats right and so should everyone else. You don't need balls, you need a voice and a heart and seeing as you can talk please start using your heart. So instead of saying "grow a set" say "Get a heart!"

We can not only try to stop bullying, We CAN stop it!!!!!!! I'm just trying to point out that bulling is wrong no matter who the person is, and the loss matters no matter who they are, they're age, race, sexual orientation, size, gender, and especially look's! If you are (Me as well) going to morn one, do your research find as MANY as you can, make a page for THEM, make another support group for THEM, And show THEM That they are worth while people who deserve to live, you all deserve to live.
Some might argue that the one making people feel this way don't, and i would to but a smart girl pointed out to me that they do, we don't know whats going on at home for them, they could have a terrible home life, and might not know anything more than bullying others.
We need to show them that love is more important, and feels much better (for them AND others) than hate.

To all you people who are posting disrespectful and terrible pics of this girl, and liking them, just know this could have been you, how would you like it if people were saying this about you? Or one of your friends?! And i DO NOT! Re peat DO NOT! Want to hear the argument "She should have been stronger, i know people going through worse, and never considered it" That's all fine and dandy but a person is a person and every one is different, not all of us can be as strong as the other, not all of us can cope with that much hate and bullying. Some people only know one way out of a hard time/life/hatefull feelings towards self/And Depression. It's up to us to teach them other wise, up to us to make them see killing themselves is not the only way. they can talk to family friends strangers in a support groups.....

I will admit it. I my self am apart of one online support group. Its called "Teenhelp.org" It deals with anything and everything, bulling and suicide is only part of the website, it can make a big difference if your willing to reach out and ask for help from other people. I'm upset people do this and feel they have to. If you are considering it know I'm one of millions willing to help. Know that I'm always open to talk, and know that you are amazing!! No matter what, you cant please every one. You will get crap from alot of people for being you (trust me i know) but all you can do is stay true to yourself. Just be your self and your true friends will fall into line. they are the ones that stick through and i am lucky to have as many as i do

... I love my friends!!! I can not express how much they mean to me. They are the biggest help for me. I have felt the way you have (not going into detail) for the same reasons and for other reasons. But just know we are all ment to be here for something, follow your dreams (CHEESY AND PROUD) you might not have the best life, might not have the most money, but at the end of the road you will look back and see that you did what you wanted and you did what you loved with who you love. Following your dreams is harder than it looks, but will enough effort and determination, you can do it. If you've spent the time to read all of this, Feel free to copy and paste to where ever you want.
"I'll Never Falter, I'll Stand My Ground" ADTR

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: All life is valubale life (Agape) Everyone Love Everyone - October 15th 2012, 06:58 AM

I loved reading this. When chatting with my friends about Amanda Todd I also mentioned that at every other time another person is losing their life to suicide or are in critical condition, lying in a hospital bed close to it.
Me, being a past and current victim to bullying and suicidal thoughts know how hard it is to keep going when you have all these people telling you to fucking 'grow a set' and to just 'die'. I have more of those a day than I get 'you're worth it' remarks. Hah, funny how the world is cruel to the one's whom want to make a positive mark on the world, isn't it?
I've stood up for other victims, told the bullies that they shouldn't do it, just to look at the victim, shirivelled up in a ball or standing tall but close to tears. I tell them to take a good look and do they really want to cause them unnecsary pain, nobody knows what's going on at home for both the victim's and bully's. Most bully's are trying to show the world they're stronger, that they can be intimidating, that's the way they get attention.
One of the boys currently bullying me, I asked how his home life was, he broke down in tears and told me his grandmother was sick, he's been having to help his younger siblings, his mother and father are divorced and his mother works around the clock to try and get enough money to support the family and also to pay medical bills.
You never know why these kids do this shit, why don't you just ask? Sure, some may give you the 'it's none of your fucking business' and punch you, been there once, but some just need someone to say 'look I care, but these actions are going to hurt you even more, not help'.
It's sort of like self harming. Nobody understands why you do it, unless in the same position, and then when that person is self harming, they're angry or trying to deal. Same thing with bully's they're trying to hold on to something when they feel that they have nothing. They want to be intimidating to feel like they are better but really sooner or later they'll look back and cry over their actions because they realise they could have handled it better.

Not only should be care for the victims, but care for the bully's. What's driving them to hurt others? What is driving them to be in that position?

Why not stand up for those who can't? Why not raise your voice for the people you don't know but see them struggling? Why not ask some random person how they are just for the fun of it? To see if you can help them! It's the easiest thing in the world, just have to have the courage to make that step..

Again, I loved reading this thread and I agree, 100%

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Hypothesis. Offline
Not significant.

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez

Re: All life is valubale life (Agape) Everyone Love Everyone - October 16th 2012, 10:43 AM

This is really amazing. Everyone definitely does deserve support and definitely isn't alone, now they just need to be shown that they aren't.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
JCrooks Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: All life is valubale life (Agape) Everyone Love Everyone - October 24th 2012, 10:23 AM

Just spend your life in this way that love for all and hate for none.Make life easier by creating comforts for your self and others as well.You can just create comforts for others by respecting others and in this way you will be respected too.The best way to give the respect is to love all and favor all.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
brendascott Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: All life is valubale life (Agape) Everyone Love Everyone - October 25th 2012, 06:34 AM

Nice article. I love it.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
LittleBee Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: All life is valubale life (Agape) Everyone Love Everyone - November 5th 2012, 07:01 AM

We can solve lots of problems in our life by loving each other and stop hating. Everyone’s life is more valuable because it is a gift that we got from God. We all have to respect for that gift.

Closed Thread