TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General For questions or discussions that do not fit elsewhere, post here. Please check all forum descriptions before posting here to be sure there is not a better location for your thread.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount20

Edit avatar

I don't understand... - December 1st 2012, 04:02 PM

Why do I keep getting rejected in my application for staff?? And that was after only five days of TH up-time. What did I do wrong? Why was the decision made so quickly this time? I've always had to wait weeks to hear back. I haven't been back on the site long enough to have done anything wrong, my answers were lengthy and appropriate. I don't understand.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
SparklingWine Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Re: I don't understand... - December 1st 2012, 04:19 PM

Let me start by saying that I can respect your genuine want to know why you're not having successful applications.

If you ever want to know why your applications are not being successful, you're more than welcome to contact a member of the talent committee. I'd be more than willing to answer any questions you have regarding those sorts of things. I'd also be willing to tell you ways in which you can improve, and such.

The reason as to why you received word back on your application quicker than usual does NOT have anything to do with you and your application. It solely depends on who's on the committee at the time, how busy we are, how many applicants we have to go through, and how busy Rob is. We need his final say before the application is closed. A lot of the time we're waiting for him to clear up some time to sort applications. So please don't ever feel like that part has to do with you.

I hope this answered your questions. <3

Send a message via AIM to SparklingWine Send a message via MSN to SparklingWine  
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Name: Kayla Christine.

Re: I don't understand... - December 2nd 2012, 12:04 AM

Becki, Hun don't take it to heart. I know its been a few times and got rejected but don't give up. You can do it. I know its hard but come on. I suggest you take up her offer and message one of them and find out what you are doing wrong, and fix it. good luck in the future hun, keep trying and don't let it bring you down.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount20

Edit avatar

Re: I don't understand... - December 2nd 2012, 02:30 PM

Thank you, Kayla. I actually messaged Lynds yesterday afternoon and she gave me a reply.

This thread can be closed now, thanks! [thanks again, Lynds <3 ]

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Jack Lowden Offline
Afternoon.
Outside, huh?

Re: I don't understand... - December 4th 2012, 07:56 PM

Closed by request.

Closed Thread