TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives


You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

  • Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!


General For questions or discussions that do not fit elsewhere, post here. Please check all forum descriptions before posting here to be sure there is not a better location for your thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
AMA on teenhelp Offline
im just a dead man walking
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
AMA on teenhelp's Avatar
 
Name: .
Age: 19
Gender: Shark
Location: The sea

Posts: 401
Blog Entries: 2
Join Date: June 15th 2015

This is going to be hard - October 6th 2016, 08:29 PM

FIRST OF PLEAS DONT THINK I AM A TROLL I WANTED TO TELL SOMEONE BUT IT IS HARD YOU MAY HATE ME FOR IT AND I DONT CARE I NEED HELP AND THATS WHY I AM HERE AND IF SOMEONE FEELS THE NEED TO DELETE THIS PLEAS DO BUT I NEEDED SOMEONE TO READ/HEAR THIS


like the nazi's

I MADE THIS SHORT BECAUSE THIS IS KILLING ME IN THE INSIDE I KNOW ITS WRONG


it takes a strong man to deny whats right in front of him and if the truth is undeniable you create your own
   
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Elision Offline
Formerly Pan221
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
Elision's Avatar
 
Gender: Female (She/Her)
Location: Never Never Land

Posts: 404
Blog Entries: 7
Join Date: April 9th 2016

Re: This is going to be hard - October 6th 2016, 10:24 PM

Perhaps it would be useful to explain why you like them. They were in fact a good political party with aims for improvements, however of course they had some twisted beliefs. It depends which aspect of them you like, personally I can't agree with your view and I think you need to be prepared for serious opposition to your view. The fact that you say you know it's wrong does say something though. But if course everyone is entitled to their own opinion


I am inimitable, I am an original

If you cannot reach me to fly, teach me to sing
   
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
~Radio Flyer~ Offline
Please call that story back.
I've been here a while
********
 
~Radio Flyer~'s Avatar
 
Name: Violet
Gender: Other
Location: Koolibah tree

Posts: 1,340
Blog Entries: 468
Join Date: May 12th 2016

Re: This is going to be hard - October 6th 2016, 11:24 PM

I'm not going to judge you, as I know it took a lot from you to say something you know will get a lot of negative reaction. I can recognize your strength in that moment and i appreciate your vulnerability. However I do ask you to reconsider by reading and learning more about them. If you feel you've done enough research and still like them. I mean I don't know. Are you interested in challenging your views? There's a reason people cringe at the sound of the word Nazi.They were involved in systematically oppressing many countries and were planning to eventually invade and take over the world. They were responsible for horrendous acts of violence. They've essentially committed a genocide.

I think there's a difference between Nazism and Nazis though. Nazis were human beings so as much as I despise their actions, I can still have a certain amount of care towards them. I cannot like them though


Unless you agree with attempting to exterminate everyone who isn't of the "pure Aryan race" (whatever the heck that even means, we're all human) or think certain groups of people ought to cease to exist, I'm wondering what else could be appealing about them and their organization?
   
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
AMA on teenhelp Offline
im just a dead man walking
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
AMA on teenhelp's Avatar
 
Name: .
Age: 19
Gender: Shark
Location: The sea

Posts: 401
Blog Entries: 2
Join Date: June 15th 2015

Re: This is going to be hard - October 7th 2016, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan221 View Post
Perhaps it would be useful to explain why you like them. They were in fact a good political party with aims for improvements, however of course they had some twisted beliefs. It depends which aspect of them you like, personally I can't agree with your view and I think you need to be prepared for serious opposition to your view. The fact that you say you know it's wrong does say something though. But if course everyone is entitled to their own opinion

One man turned a poor country in to a rich one germany was poor and that changed they had the best army at the time they where researching new planes vehicles weapons etc and the reasons i hate them is of there war crimes they did i think that never needed to happen
You say a name of a person that did something bad and every says its a bad person and they dont look at the good things never


it takes a strong man to deny whats right in front of him and if the truth is undeniable you create your own
   
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Elision Offline
Formerly Pan221
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
Elision's Avatar
 
Gender: Female (She/Her)
Location: Never Never Land

Posts: 404
Blog Entries: 7
Join Date: April 9th 2016

Re: This is going to be hard - October 7th 2016, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMA on teenhelp View Post
One man turned a poor country in to a rich one germany was poor and that changed they had the best army at the time they where researching new planes vehicles weapons etc and the reasons i hate them is of there war crimes they did i think that never needed to happen
You say a name of a person that did something bad and every says its a bad person and they dont look at the good things never
See now I totally understand your opinion. The nazis were a very admirable group in that respect, and they certainly did improve Germany. I don't think there's anything wrong with your own opinion, and I totally see where you're coming from. You like them for their political and social advancements, and not for their war crimes, which I personally think is a perfectly acceptable perspective.

I also think you might want to do some more reading into the Nazis, as some of the ways they created a better nation weren't right. And I also think it's really important to learn about them generally, both the good and the bad things they did. From learning from their mistakes, and of the other countries who allowed nazism to rise we can stop anything so awful happening again, but perhaps also,look at the ways they non harmfully improved their own society.


I am inimitable, I am an original

If you cannot reach me to fly, teach me to sing
   
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Gothic Wolf Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
Gothic Wolf's Avatar
 
Name: Elizabeth
Age: 21
Gender: Trans MTF
Location: locked inside the fabulous prison that is my mind

Posts: 77
Join Date: April 27th 2015

Re: This is going to be hard - October 7th 2016, 08:14 PM

Random fact: they were the first government to have an anti-smoking campaign. They believed it decreased fertility or something, or so my history teacher told me.
   
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
AMA on teenhelp Offline
im just a dead man walking
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
AMA on teenhelp's Avatar
 
Name: .
Age: 19
Gender: Shark
Location: The sea

Posts: 401
Blog Entries: 2
Join Date: June 15th 2015

Re: This is going to be hard - October 7th 2016, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan221 View Post
See now I totally understand your opinion. The nazis were a very admirable group in that respect, and they certainly did improve Germany. I don't think there's anything wrong with your own opinion, and I totally see where you're coming from. You like them for their political and social advancements, and not for their war crimes, which I personally think is a perfectly acceptable perspective.

I also think you might want to do some more reading into the Nazis, as some of the ways they created a better nation weren't right. And I also think it's really important to learn about them generally, both the good and the bad things they did. From learning from their mistakes, and of the other countries who allowed nazism to rise we can stop anything so awful happening again, but perhaps also,look at the ways they non harmfully improved their own society.


thanks you for not calling me a raceist thank you


it takes a strong man to deny whats right in front of him and if the truth is undeniable you create your own
   
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
AMA on teenhelp Offline
im just a dead man walking
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
AMA on teenhelp's Avatar
 
Name: .
Age: 19
Gender: Shark
Location: The sea

Posts: 401
Blog Entries: 2
Join Date: June 15th 2015

Re: This is going to be hard - October 7th 2016, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothic Wolf View Post
Random fact: they were the first government to have an anti-smoking campaign. They believed it decreased fertility or something, or so my history teacher told me.

that is true i think it was a great idea i dont like smoking my self


it takes a strong man to deny whats right in front of him and if the truth is undeniable you create your own
   
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Lionheart Offline
Member
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
Lionheart's Avatar
 
Name: Oliver
Age: 26
Gender: Agender
Location: Neverland

Posts: 462
Blog Entries: 206
Join Date: December 17th 2013

Re: This is going to be hard - October 7th 2016, 11:24 PM

Hey There's nothing wrong with that (well not the way you like them, would be a different story if you were racist but your not)
Personaly I think the nazis fascinating myself. It's very interesting how they became the strongest party in the country and stuff and there's so much we can learn from that time for nowadays. Like, there's so many similarities between back then and the politics today (actually it is rather frightening) and once you see them you understand so much more (and it's saddening) but anyway, point is, there's nothing wrong with admiring or liking something or someone not even with the Nazis. It all depends on what you like about them
But some people may see this a bit different so yeah, it's important to be carefull with stuff like this.


It's ok to give in to an urge or make a mistake. You are only human and we all have our flaws. We all have our weak moments and we all make mistakes. Thats what makes us human.
Thats what makes us unique and beautiful

Courage isn't always a loud roar. Sometimes it is a quiet whisper at the end of a day saying: Tomorrow I will try it again!

   
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
~Radio Flyer~ Offline
Please call that story back.
I've been here a while
********
 
~Radio Flyer~'s Avatar
 
Name: Violet
Gender: Other
Location: Koolibah tree

Posts: 1,340
Blog Entries: 468
Join Date: May 12th 2016

Re: This is going to be hard - October 8th 2016, 05:10 PM

The positive outcomes they did and the methods they used were not one in the same. And to me cancel each other out. There are many ways to tackle economic problems in more inspiring ways. And still be effective. Kindness is not a weakness. Militancy is not always better for society. Why do people think violence is okay if it is coming from a powerful political party? Researching airplanes is not hard to do. You don't need to imprison people and do experiments on them in order to advance science. What's science without social responsibility?

Still not judging you as I see your perspective. I don't think you're racist and wouldn't call you that. Just thoroughly disagree
   
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
AMA on teenhelp Offline
im just a dead man walking
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
AMA on teenhelp's Avatar
 
Name: .
Age: 19
Gender: Shark
Location: The sea

Posts: 401
Blog Entries: 2
Join Date: June 15th 2015

Re: This is going to be hard - October 8th 2016, 10:35 PM

Researching airplanes is not hard to do. [/quote]

The germans had the first jets they had the best planes at the time


it takes a strong man to deny whats right in front of him and if the truth is undeniable you create your own
   
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
~Radio Flyer~ Offline
Please call that story back.
I've been here a while
********
 
~Radio Flyer~'s Avatar
 
Name: Violet
Gender: Other
Location: Koolibah tree

Posts: 1,340
Blog Entries: 468
Join Date: May 12th 2016

Re: This is going to be hard - October 8th 2016, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMA on teenhelp View Post
Researching airplanes is not hard to dE]

The germans had the first jets they had the best planes at the time
I understand that. I understand to admire advancement in technology but then I would say I like when people do innovative things. That's separate than Nazism. And if Germans were the first to build jets, that's not because they were Nazis.

Also this remimds me of the Futurist movement in my art history class. They were pro-war, and pro-Nazis but they were ultimately artists. And I can understand the tension between liking an artwork or a concept but not liking its political ideology. I can understand how someone can appreciate an artwork but not liking who the artist behind the work was as a person.

I appreciate the jets and the planes and if it were Nazis who thought of that, then that's what it was. They were human beings first and foremost. Also were affiliated with nazism. And also some who were nazis also made airplanes. But there were Germans who weren't Nazis who made airplanes. And there were Nazis who didn't know anything about airplanes.

Nazis did not stand for making airplanes though. You can be very involved in making airplanes but that doesn't make you a Nazi. Nazis stood for violence, and any improvements they did were done simultaneously through violence. They put people in prisons but first raided their homes of any wealth they had. If they then used it for economic improvement that doesn't matter to me. But each its own opinion.

Also Germans are different than Nazis
   
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
hard

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All material copyright 1998-2019, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.