TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General For questions or discussions that do not fit elsewhere, post here. Please check all forum descriptions before posting here to be sure there is not a better location for your thread.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
AMA on teenhelp Offline
im just a dead man walking
Regular TeenHelper

Name: .

I just got pranked by a girl i like - October 5th 2017, 07:09 PM

Alright im sooooo fuking pissed alright so i was laying on a trMpoline with her and she started to talk about a new boy she knows etc etc a friend came and laid down with us and all the sudden she acted crazy as fuk she told us she smoked some pure she was talking about going with her to see a dude thats not here any more etc and all the sudden other guys came and messed with her so i was like go fuk off i didnt whant her to have a bad trip than a while later she said i need to talk to you under 4 eyes i follwed her and she just said its fake im trying to prank ben my other friend he heard that so he a lil mad and laughing i was sooooo fuking angry i know how it is when people go bad so i tryed not to get her bad i told her she went to far and i was really worrying about her shes like aaw im sorry just accpet my sorry it went on like 30 mins she was like toching me and sad and stuff and i was liking i told ben we need to get her back and shes like nooo im sorry and i was like i dont care so my question is people on teen help pleas help me get her back i want her to be as worryed as i was

it takes a strong man to deny whats right in front of him and if the truth is undeniable you create your own

(#2 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: I just got pranked by a girl i like - October 5th 2017, 10:22 PM

Hello,

It is unfortunate that the girl pranked you. There are times when pranks can be fun but when they cause someone to worry I, personally, feel that it crosses the line.

I don't think anyone here is going to tell you a prank you could pull to make this girl worry. If she worried you, it might actually be worth talking to her. Let her know that while you can appreciate a laugh, periodically, you don't feel that being pranked in a way that causes you to worry is okay. It's up to you if you decide to talk to her about it but it could definitely be a good thing to consider.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount29

Edit avatar

Re: I just got pranked by a girl i like - October 5th 2017, 11:40 PM

Talk to this girl, be upfront with her about your feelings and how you were worrying about her while she was pulling a prank. There's absolutely no need to seek revenge on her, because if you really care for her, then you would do the mature thing and talk to her instead.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
AMA on teenhelp Offline
im just a dead man walking
Regular TeenHelper

Name: .

Re: I just got pranked by a girl i like - October 6th 2017, 06:14 AM

I did talk to her after it like 30 mins or so all she was saying is sorry but im not going to buy in to that

it takes a strong man to deny whats right in front of him and if the truth is undeniable you create your own

Closed Thread