TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General For questions or discussions that do not fit elsewhere, post here. Please check all forum descriptions before posting here to be sure there is not a better location for your thread.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
dangdongho3 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

hello - June 9th 2018, 08:40 AM

Hay is anyone avilble talk to throught message need talk to someone

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Melancholia. Offline
Devil Dez

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez

Re: hello - June 9th 2018, 05:25 PM

Hi!

I hope you are able to get support but I also wanted to give you other ways of getting advice in the meantime.

Live Help is a one on one chat service where you can get support from a Mentor. When it is online, the icon will be green and you click on it to enter the chat with a Mentor. You don’t have to use your own name. What’s useful with this is the fact it is in real time so you Er help immediately, but only when it’s online.

HelpLINK is another option. It’s not in real time but you are guaranteed responses from Mentors. You tell them what’s going on and they write back to you. If you have followup questions you can write back. This is more private because only relevant staff members will see and they’ll keep it confidential.

I just wanted to give you other options just in case.

Let it come and let it be...

Send a message via Yahoo to Melancholia.  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: hello - June 9th 2018, 08:57 PM

Hello and Welcome,

There are a lot of options for receiving advice and support. HelpLINK is a great way to gain support for whatever you are dealing with. However, with HelpLINK the responses are not immediate. We do have Live Help but that's only available if we have Live Help Operators who are online. We do have a chat room that you can sometimes utilize to gain real time support. When using the regular chat room it's usually best to ask if there is anyone available to chat. If someone is available than you all can talk via PM. We also have a support and advice chat room that you can utilize. If no one is in that room you can ask members in the other chat if they'd be willing to talk over there. Lastly, you can feel free to message me and I will do what I can to provide you with support.

Best regards.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

Closed Thread