TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Goals and Ambitions (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f126-goals-ambitions/)
-   -   What are your plans next year (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f126-goals-ambitions/t161026-what-your-plans-next-year/)

Rivière December 28th 2020 07:49 PM

What are your plans next year

Is there anything you're planning on doing when 2021 arrives? Have you set yourself any New Year's resolutions?

I'm going to work towards securing more clients once the Welsh lockdown ends. A lot of people will have wanted to come to the gym as part of their New Year's resolution to try and get fit. Though with the lockdown being under review on the 18th and a potential extension in sight, I need to think of other ways to keep the clients I do have, as well as work towards securing additional ones online.

DeletedAccount53 December 28th 2020 08:33 PM

Re: What are your plans next year

Much depends on Monaco's Covid restrictions and when vaccines become available. We are depending on the Oxford vaccine which doesn't need ultra-cold storage with a small window allowing its thawed use for patients. While our country is the safest on the planet with almost three policemen to every resident, what we are not safe from is the virus' invisible menace. I worry that Julie could become ill again and January infection increase with the virus mutation needs to be closely monitored.

Throughout January our antique shop will remain closed but online sales will continue. January will be my birthday month, but eclipsed with heavy exams. Julie plans staying at home until given vaccinations, but she is a carpenter's apprentice so we hope she can start again sometime in February, allowing vaccination time if we are fortunate.

Maman's agent has a super modelling contract for her, but we are unsure if she wants to travel again. Everything remains unanswered, so I guess we'll have to suck it and see.

The other we dread is the Mistral, though last year missed us to hit July-August in Provence, this year it may miss us unless its secondary wind brews in the Golfo di Genova when the wind spreads very rapidly during winter, and can be devastating. If the Mistral blows itself out, then we'll consider ourselves fortunate, though we may get a thunderstorm later tonight as the lightning appears to be getting closer.

Celyn December 29th 2020 05:59 PM

I'd like to volunteer at a particular charity shop and maybe some kennels. But that really does depend on the lockdown situation.

I'd also like to meet up with a friend, publish my article, lose weight and continue job searching :p

DeletedAccount53 December 29th 2020 09:04 PM

Since I last posted there have been changes. I've been offered a career within The Principality and this may be before spring of New Year. I'm very excited! :)

Everglow. December 29th 2020 10:00 PM

I'd really like to get a new job and get out of my current one as it's causing me a lot of unneccessary stress. I'd also like to go and see a show in the west end (covid permitting) as one thing I've really missed this year is entertainment! Possibly a holiday within the UK too, with some friends and maybe even family even if it's just for a weekend.

Ennui. December 30th 2020 11:43 PM

Hopefully get my driver's license but I've been saying that for years.
Lose weight.
Maybe save monery.

DeletedAccount53 January 1st 2021 10:02 AM

Buy Sis a new car. Like a Fiat. She'll love that! :)

DeletedAccount59 January 1st 2021 08:55 PM

I don't want to come up with any solid, definite plans.

But I do hope that by December 31st, I can look back and smile.

Look back and smile on the accomplishments and changes made.

No matter how big or little they might be, whether or not they're still in progress.

Dawn. January 2nd 2021 08:58 AM

Save more money.
Get a new job.
Lose weight.
Be more healthy.
Join another gym.
Study.
Buy a property.