TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General For questions or discussions that do not fit elsewhere, post here. Please check all forum descriptions before posting here to be sure there is not a better location for your thread.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Hey Nikki! Offline
Junior TeenHelper

DAMN IT! - June 15th 2009, 03:12 AM

My mom is such a friggin idiot!!
I wanted to get so much stuff from pacsun on their online store...
AND NOW IT'S ALL SOLD OUT! And I need new bathing suits very badly, but the store barely ever restocks, and they're all gone!

I have to order stuff online because of one fact- she never takes me out shopping. Only once a month, if I'm lucky.

And now it's her fault for trying to avoid ordering my stuff! I don't know why she hates spending money on me- I'm not spoiled, and I do a lot of work around the house now that summer's here. I have to rely on my sister to get everything for me because I'm not old enough to order online. In fact, if I didn't have an older sister to guide me around, my mom would be picking out all my clothes, and I'd have no freedom.

Why does my mom hate spending even the slightest amount of money on me? I would use my own money- I have 250, and this was only around 120. I could've easily paid for it.

Does anyone know how to order stuff online when you're under 18? I'm tired of waiting for what I need.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Gaia Offline
same same, but different.
Outside, huh?

Name: Lou

Re: DAMN IT! - June 15th 2009, 10:23 AM

I think you can apply for a visa electron card. Though since I don't know where you are, this may not apply to you, but in the UK it will. I do believe you have to be 16, and some stores won't accept it. Alternatively, create a paypal account? Again, I'm not terribly sure what stores accept this payment online, but check them out, it could be of help.
Also, I'm going to move this to general, though it is about fashion, its more about the way to purchase instead of the clothes themselves.
Lou.

"Life is pain, anybody that says different is selling something" ~ Fezzik's Mother, The Princess Bride. ♥

"To die, would be an awfully big adventure."~ Peter Pan

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumoured by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations.
But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."

~ The Buddha

14-04-2010. R.R <3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
:hehe: Offline
Dulux Paint color chart.
Average Joe

Re: DAMN IT! - June 20th 2009, 07:33 AM

Have your mom get you a Visa Pre-Paid card with your money. They're the exact same as a credit card. Or, You could put your money in the bank, and apply for a debit card. You have to be atleast 14 for that. But yeah, you don't HAVE to be 18 for a debit card, that's only for a credit card. Though, it may be different where you live. I know here, I've had a debit card since I was 15.

Ghostlyheartbeat said you could get a paypal account, for this, you must have a credit/debit card, or it's useless waste of a spot on a server. xD

[Jer] Oh. And I have a habit of attracting whales, too.
Anything that's sea-like. I'm like a gay aqua man.

[Jesmica] Mark makes me want to have lots of children.

Closed Thread