TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General For questions or discussions that do not fit elsewhere, post here. Please check all forum descriptions before posting here to be sure there is not a better location for your thread.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
iamraq Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Exclamation HELP! - December 8th 2009, 11:40 AM

my mom died in 2008. ever since then i've had to live with my aunt(she moved from a different city) anyways she plans on moving back leaving me and my sister to find a place to live. She can't move back just yet because she isn't getting enough money. so shes moving into my great aunts house which is out in the middle of no where. there is no way i want to do that. it will be miserable. I've been wanting to move away and I know exactly where I want to go the only problem is I don't have a car. Its really hard to find a job here and where I want to move i've had 3 job offers. I don't have much time here. I need to figure this out quick. She plans on moving in January. I could always see if I could stay with my dad and get a job and save money but the places that i got job offers at are 30 mins away and the bus costs money. I don't know what to do. HELP!

Im really stressing about this and have not been able to get any sleep because of it. I want to figure out something now. So I can get things going. I don't have much time.

6 So be truly glad.There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. 7 These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world.
1Peter 1:6-7 (NLT)

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Lotus Eater Offline
You are not alone.
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: HELP! - December 8th 2009, 12:46 PM

Hey.

Is there anyone you know who could give you a lift? Maybe from your Dad? That way you'll be able to get to work without bus hassle.

You have me.
Until every last star in the galaxy dies.
You have me.

- Amie Kaufman

NEED TO VENT? CLICK HERE.
Never forget, you are not alone. ♥

(#3 (permalink)) Old
iamraq Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: HELP! - December 8th 2009, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coveness View Post
Hey.

Is there anyone you know who could give you a lift? Maybe from your Dad? That way you'll be able to get to work without bus hassle.
I could ask him but that would be my last resort. I was hoping it wouldn't get to the point to where I had to live with my dad. I barely know him and I really don't like is lifestyle let alone not having a car so I could just leave whenever I wanted.

6 So be truly glad.There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. 7 These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world.
1Peter 1:6-7 (NLT)

Closed Thread