TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Why Me? Here is a safe space to let it all out, where you can rant about all the bad things life throws your way. Sometimes it just helps to ask "why me?"

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Zero. Offline
Meeeeeeeeewrth!
Not a n00b

Educational Assistants who make stuff worse - April 25th 2012, 10:49 AM

So we have food studies. Yeah food studies is fun. Until we do practical stuff ie following recipes. My two friends in the class always pair up together, never pair up with me. Their excuse is that they dont get to work together in other classes. I ask one of them to work with me next week, in a nice way. She says maybe and the next week they pair up together again. I end up pairing up with a not so close friend friend because all the other people pair up with their besties.

The person I pair up with happens to be SEN, not that I mind, but the Educational Assistants (EA) who follow us around now is ANNOYING. She points out the slightest mistakes we make, practically say it so that everyone in the class hears it, and those mistakes are those that others can get away with. Dafaq she can learn to say stuff quietly, and not solely watch us like hawks and ignore other people just because I happen to be working with a SEN student. Then she tells us off so damn much the teacher thinks we're ****ing useless at stuff she gives us a 1 out of 2 and my two other friends always get 2's. I end up really pissed off but of course no one wants to switch with me because no one likes those EA's. I KNOW how to do those darned stuff so you don't need to tell me what to do every split second.

Then on top of that the teacher has to ****ing READ OUT all the grades in front of the class and everyone knows that i get a bad mark and I suck and no one cares to know why :I

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Solivagant Offline
Previously Apple of your eye

I've been here a while

Re: Educational Assistants who make stuff worse - April 26th 2012, 06:25 PM

Oh Gosh
That doesn't sound so nice. Could you like talk to your teacher about it? Sometimes teachers do tend to help us out and give us a solution if we tell them about our problem calmly.

And what is a SEN student? I am from a different country so I don't know.

"Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it."

-Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Closed Thread