TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Loneliness If you're feeling lonely, isolated or down and need support and encouragement, this is a forum for you.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
SouthernBelle. Offline
InsaneAnnie
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Anna

Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21

So f***ing lonely. - April 30th 2012, 01:34 AM

I am. So. F***ing. Lonely.

I miss him so much. I got home from town this afternoon, and curled up in the back seat of my dad's truck and fell asleep. I woke up crying. Fell asleep again. Woke up crying again. A million memories were running through my head. Him smiling, laughing, holding me in the loft of that building, hugging me under the streetlight and telling me he'd come back to me. Kissing me.

My mom came to check up on me. Of course I told her nothing was wrong. I was just tired. Of course she saw the eyeliner stains all over my face, but she didn't press about it. I walked into my grandma's house like the living dead. Ate a bit, then laid down on the couch and stared at the ceiling for a while. My grandma asked what was up. I told her, and barely was able to get his name out of my mouth without crying again.

It's been two fucking months since he fucking left me for some skinny Yankee bitch, and I still fucking cry about him. He fucking doesn't love me, doesn't miss me. Didn't even care about me. Why the fuck do I still cry? Fuck, fuck, fuckity, fuck, fuck. Why did he have to use me like this? Does he not realize how much it fucking hurt me!?

I just want someone else to make all this go away. Nobody fucking likes me, though. I'm fucking irritated. Sorry for the strong language, but I'm just damned angry.

Anna's Personal Keys to Happiness
1. Do what you want within the bounds of reason, whenever you want to, and regret nothing. 2. If you have an opinion, don't beat around the bush, or there isn't a point in saying it. 3. Don't keep the company of anyone who won't like you and will try to change you.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Char

Points: 8,639, Level: 13 Points: 8,639, Level: 13 Points: 8,639, Level: 13

Re: So f***ing lonely. - April 30th 2012, 08:43 AM

Hey,

I understand how you feel completely. Feeling this way really isn't good and I spent 4 years like it trying to get over my first boyfriend ><

If you ever need any help or just a chat to get your mind off things, I'm here for you. Just inbox me or something (:

Chaz x

Oh, bless me Lord for I have sinned. It's been a lifetime since I last confessed.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Cassie999 Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Points: 10,393, Level: 14 Points: 10,393, Level: 14 Points: 10,393, Level: 14

Re: So f***ing lonely. - May 6th 2012, 12:30 AM

It's been 2 months that isn't enough time to get over him. It might take years i don't know how many years you will get over him it depends on how you got over him by now could be 3 or 5 years. You just think about him because you haven't got anything else to think about. You had all that trust in him and he threw it back at your face. You should be glad hes gone because it shows that he wasn't the guy you thought he would be like the guy who was the only one for you when he certainly wasn't. Go cry as much as you like but this will past. You will soon meet someone else and forget him.
Closed Thread