TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Why Me? Here is a safe space to let it all out, where you can rant about all the bad things life throws your way. Sometimes it just helps to ask "why me?"

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: sunny

Why do i cry - August 10th 2016, 12:07 PM

Well I'm not weak or wimpy but maybe I've suffered a lot in the past I was arguing with a man today and I wasn't scared of him or something but I was screaming at him and he was talking shot to me because. I. Was riding my bike on the ride and he beeped on me well anyways he was a local and he can up to me talking shot I was really tired from biking and was sweating so when he started talking I argueed with him for a bit and I was worn out and so I started tearing a bit I hope he didn't see and it was hidden in sweat.what bothers me is how rude he was he was trying to make me look like a looser first he started talking shot about my bike comparing it to a car I guess he thought my family was poor then he started talking bout whee I was from saying "this is not your African country"I told him I wasn't even fuckin African and he should stop being rude but we'll be couldn't keep up with my English and I just got tired man.what angers me is I'm not weak if I wanted to we could of fought and I would have made him shit his pants.but fact is I also had loads to say but I just teared so it made me look wimpy and also when he asked me where I was from he thought I was showing off but he was talking shot about me then be said because your American ur not on top or whatever broken English he talked in fact is I love in a better place than him and I bet my family is richer but he's talking like that to me I just feel bad about how I dealt with the situation.if I see him again I'm going to go all out a bad choice I made today but never again one rude word I hear next time if I ever see him I'm gonna give him a swift knock out I don't care I : I get deported cuz I never even liked this country going home would be all I ever wanted sorry guys I just wanna let this out cuz I don't wanna tell my parents cuz thell think I'm a wimp!!!!!fuck you random street guy

Last edited by arepo; August 10th 2016 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Moving to a more appropriate forum. :)
  Send a message via Skype™ to ☼APOLLOdaARCHER☼ 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
fallingstargirl Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Estelle

Re: Why do i cry - August 10th 2016, 05:24 PM

Hey,

I'm sorry this guy gave you a hard time, that's awful, and he had no right to be bothering you. Crying is a totally normal and understandable reaction to stressful situations like that – don't get too down on yourself for reacting that way. It doesn't mean you're weak at all, it was just you being tired and nervous. If something like this happens again, try to get out of there before anyone starts talking to you and getting you worked up.

I hope you're okay If you need anything or want to chat, you can always send me a message!

The opposite of war isn't peace - it's creation
~Jonathan Larson

(#3 (permalink)) Old
flourishla Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Why do i cry - August 10th 2016, 06:11 PM

You're not wimpy; you're just frustrated. From reading this it seems like you aren't happy with the way you've been treated by other people, and you are on edge in fear that they will judge you, judge you for being from another country, in this case specifically. But you have so much to offer, and you are apparently a very passionate person. That means that maybe that anger that you have from the changes you have made here can be channeled into something else. I know it sounds corny, but trust me. I have had the same trouble with anger and the one thing I realized that helped me was DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL. everyone is fighting their own battles. don't let his ignorance ruin your whole day. you got this man!!!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: sunny

Re: Why do i cry - August 12th 2016, 09:22 AM

Thanks man for the positive help I just really suffering a lot from moving and I hate how people Judie way too much back here
  Send a message via Skype™ to ☼APOLLOdaARCHER☼ 
Closed Thread