TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Why Me? Here is a safe space to let it all out, where you can rant about all the bad things life throws your way. Sometimes it just helps to ask "why me?"

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Your Local Weirdo
Not a n00b

Name: Kitty

Angry RANT!!! - September 13th 2016, 01:59 PM

So first of all,i dont even know which this topic should be in. Anyways, My problem is me not having a phone im almost a high school freshman and yet i still dont have my phone i beg and beg my mom and she keeps saying no. I always tell her what do i do in case i need to reach you? My mom always says use a friends phone .BUt the problem is i wont always be able to depend on a friend i just want to be reliable using my OWN PHONE not a friends phone. I have the responsibilty to own a phone. plus.. my mom says even if i get a phone i wont be able to text my friends wait what? That got me pissed of so much. And i'll be only able to do that if I have my own phone which i dont .I always complain to my dad and he always says i'll get you a phone. But if my mom gives me a phone she says she'll give me a phone with no internet and i cant have any social media which sucks.. ( that includes texting) Im so pissed of right now my mom is so over protective she gets mad over everything and it's like she doesnt even want me to have a normal teenage life she decides over everything including clothes,phones,buying food, and the friends i make . Which sucks..
I just get so mad because i cant do all of the things my friends get to do like having a normal conversation my parents even have to be next to me at all times. I know they love me but i hate my parents. I like my dad because he is chill but my mom is the worst she talks to me like im younger than i am. and im not. Im not even allowed to talk back to her unless i ask for her permission to talk even in school i have to ask permisiion from my mom to talk to a friend, or a teacher. I miss out on all the fun stuff other teenagers get to do because of my mom with my sister, she's older, my mom let her do everything. Maybe one of the reasons my mom is so strict with me is because im so sneaky i feel like i get it from her because i never had a normal life. everything was ruled by my parents even if i got a bad grade i would get grounded for 5 or 6 months. i'm never social with my mom anymore cause evertime i try to talk to her it turns into a lecture and my parents dont even know im on here if they did i be grounded for even longer

Are my parents to strict? I just hope someone replies to this

Last edited by Crybaby_JiminsLover_; September 14th 2016 at 01:38 PM.

Closed Thread