TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Why Me? Here is a safe space to let it all out, where you can rant about all the bad things life throws your way. Sometimes it just helps to ask "why me?"

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Newsletter Tips Writer
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Bad week - November 8th 2017, 05:47 AM

It's only Tuesday and I've already been summoned for my first jury duty, discovered my first cavity, and scheduled my first filling. As amazing and necessary as my medications are, I think the side effect of dry mouth is what did it and I'm at risk for at least 2 more. The last 2 weeks I haven't quite felt like myself and my first thought is that my meds are going to stop working or are less effective. My second thought is that this is just a normal reaction to having to deal with things you don't want to deal with. I still like my job, but the novelty has worn off

Good news is that I FINALLY get rid of the vocational rehab people!!! I don't think I needed the services to begin with and then they didn't go away. Now I've hit my 90 days and my case is closed. But yeah, so far this week sucks. At least I'm off tomorrow.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Golfing girl Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance.

I've been here a while

Name: Emmie

Re: Bad week - November 8th 2017, 01:53 PM

Hi, I'm so sorry that you are having a hard time right now. When you get summoned for jury duty, it's hard and this being you're first time. My mom gets called all of the time and she always tells us that you just go in and the lawyers ask you different questions about the case that they are working on and do you agree or disagree with it. So please do you're best to stay calm if you can. With you're medication, can you let you're doctor know that it's not working or you are feeling off from it and talk to him and this. And see what he can do for you to help you. I hope that you will be okay soon. Try to find something that you like to do and see if that can help pick you up. For example going for walks, or reading and writing or putting on a funny TV show or movie. Or you can call a friend and see if they want to go out for lunch or coffee. I wish you the best and hope that everything works out for you and you will be ok soon. Lots of hugs.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Freedom. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

Jeez, get a life!

Re: Bad week - November 11th 2017, 09:24 AM

I am so sorry to hear that you're having a bad week.

If you ever need anything, please feel free to message me.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Bad week - November 11th 2017, 10:08 PM

I am sorry that you had a bad week.

I hope that you are able to enjoy some alone time soon and, maybe, do something to spoil yourself. When you are having a bad week self care of some kind can be a really good thing to do for yourself.

I hope next week ends up being better!

Closed Thread