TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Rape and Abuse (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f13-rape-abuse/)
-   -   Never using schools bathroom (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f13-rape-abuse/t162163-never-using-schools-bathroom/)

Slytherin21 October 7th 2021 08:16 PM

Never using schools bathroom

So today after college classes i went to are fitness center to work out i spent a hr there go into the locker rooms / bathroom to change and theres a obvious middle aged man with a huge beard walking around looking in each stall. All he did when he saw me was stare at me and when i turned around and walked out he followed me till i found other student then disappeared. Ive never felt so unsafe i managed to get his pic as he followed me and tommorow im going to the office to report it.. But my heart wont stop beating superfast if i hadnt run into tthose other guys i might have been a victim.:?

Dawn. October 8th 2021 09:26 AM

Re: Never using schools bathroom

Hi there,

I am so sorry to hear what happened to you and I am really proud that you are going to report it because it needs to be addressed. It definitely would have been a very scary position to be in. :hug:

Ennui. October 8th 2021 01:35 PM

I am so sorry to hear that this happened. That's the scariest thing ever and I'm glad you found other students and that you are going to report this. Hopefully he's banned from ever stepping foot in the fitness center again.

Astro04 October 8th 2021 01:41 PM

He followed you without a reason? Heh, that's strange. And creepy, if I can say. Surely report him will be the right choice.

Slytherin21 October 8th 2021 08:25 PM

Well talked to admin today and he told me this is the third. Report they got and everytime hes caught on video has his hood up but my pic had his full face so theyre gonna show it to security so they know who to look for....

Arabesque- golfing girl. October 9th 2021 11:58 AM

Hello

I am so sorry that this happened to you and hope that you will be okay soon. I am so glad that you we're able to talk to them about what has been going on and they are going to look out for him and help you out with this so that you will be okay soon. I really hope that you will be okay soon and nothing like this happens again to you. Sending you :hug: to help you to feel better.

Everglow. October 9th 2021 09:09 PM

I'm sorry this happened. People like that should be reported and it's a good thing you feel brave enough to take it to somebody. I hope something gets done about this now that you've managed to get a picture of him.

Slytherin21 October 13th 2021 09:38 PM

They caught the guy today and hes a convicted sex offender according to are security guard waiting to hear something from the office.

kirilpopinin January 27th 2022 05:17 PM

At my college, three students raped a young teacher in the classroom and now and all are facing jail time.

charlengifford March 15th 2022 09:07 PM

In mine always stinks like there are smoking all the time.

Rika June 8th 2022 01:06 PM

Super late to this, but wow.... I'd nope out of there. I'd even maybe report it to whoever is working at the time so they are aware. I only visit public restrooms if I really got to go for various reasons.