TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
*PrOuD*oF*wHo*I*aM*
Average Joe

Name: Kassy

Points: 11,657, Level: 15 Points: 11,657, Level: 15 Points: 11,657, Level: 15

Is it rape? - April 8th 2009, 04:22 PM

two guys my age one was my bf the other was my friend. they convinced me to come over to my house and come inside and when i wanted them to leave they said that there were people waiting outside to kill them so they couldn't leave and they had to go to my room (i was gullible) and when we got down there i saw that T.C. *my bf* had a knife and J.C. *friend* had a pool stick. they grabbed me and held the knife to my throat. they put me on my bed and made me strip. they kept saying this was fun and they did this all the time and that God would still love me if i did it *knew it was a lie and said NO NO NO* they kept saying i should do it but i still said NO T.C. went first while J.C. held me down it hurt so bad and then T.C. held me down while J.C. entered me (what a boyfriend *right then they left and i was left crying...they said if i told ne one they would kill me and that i HAD to keep dating T.C. or they would kill me

**Kassy**

**PRNDL**

****PM ME ANY TIME****
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Ignorance is bliss..
Average Joe

Name: A.

Points: 11,045, Level: 15 Points: 11,045, Level: 15 Points: 11,045, Level: 15

Re: Is it rape? - April 8th 2009, 04:32 PM

Hey Kassy.

This is 100% rape. Did this happen recently? Either way you need to tell somebody. There threats are most likely just empty words, don't let them scare you into keeping this to yourself. Tell your parents. Tell the police. Tell anybody you trust. They should have never done this to you and it should never be done again.

I'm really sorry you've been put through this hunn. I'm here to talk anytime, if you ever want to talk about this or anything else don't hesitate to PM me or keep posting on this thread.

Originally joined: June 2008

" He has no remorse for his actions,
And feels nothing but pleasure.
To see her suffer is his joy-
And her innocence is his treasure. "

is this what you really want from me..?

Last edited by kaytastrophie_xo; April 8th 2009 at 04:37 PM.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
soul Offline
Any fool can criticize
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Mimi

Points: 20,103, Level: 20 Points: 20,103, Level: 20 Points: 20,103, Level: 20

Re: Is it rape? - April 8th 2009, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Rape (sexual assault) is knowingly engaging in sexual intercourse or oral sexual contact with any person without consent of that person. It is a felony.
What you meant through was undoubtably rape. You said no and that is the exact opposite of giving consent. They forced you to do it when you did not give consent and that is rape. If you go to the police with this they can keep you from getting hurt. People only threaten others in situations like this to scare them out of getting help. In reality the police can protect you and they know that. They are counting on your fear to help them get away with this. Don't let them get away with it. You can stand up for yourself. You are strong. It might help you to contact a hotline that specializes in this type of situation and let them know what went on. A good hotline to call is 1-800-656-HOPE. You can also find alternative hotlines HERE. If you report this then the police can help you. If you don't tell anyone what went on then they are powerless to do anything. If you ever need someone to talk to I am here for you. Don't hesitate to PM me. You are not alone. Take care and hang in there.

Lots of love <3 Mimi

As long as we can dream, there will be unicorns.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
deartrixie Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Trixie Stone

Points: 10,642, Level: 15 Points: 10,642, Level: 15 Points: 10,642, Level: 15

Re: Is it rape? - April 8th 2009, 09:14 PM

this is without a doubt rape.
im so sorry this happened to you.
if you need to talk, pm me.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
lauren_160 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Lauren

Points: 12,783, Level: 16 Points: 12,783, Level: 16 Points: 12,783, Level: 16

Re: Is it rape? - April 8th 2009, 09:35 PM

Yes this is rape, and i'm so sorry you had to experience it, First off, if this did happen recently, go to the police, what they did to you is illegal, and horrible, also go on the link that Mimi sent with the hotline numbers, talk it through with someone, or even with us on TH.
Take care! and PM me if you need anything! xx

Lauren

"The stars are always there but we miss them in the dirt and clouds. We miss them in the storms. Tell them to remember hope. We have hope."

"But in the ruins there is still a canvas. There is still beauty in your brokenness. The faded scars show healing reminding me that even though I’ve been in dark places, I’ve survived and learned and become stronger".

(#6 (permalink)) Old
i_am_me_again Offline
I'm A Pyschotic Neurotic.
I can't get enough

Name: Jaymi

Points: 37,322, Level: 27 Points: 37,322, Level: 27 Points: 37,322, Level: 27

Re: Is it rape? - April 8th 2009, 09:42 PM

Hiya Kassy

Yes this is rape & no its not your fault.

I was in a VERY similar situation..with two boys who held me down telling me that their dog was going to kill me...anyway....I know what it feels like.

It feels horrid. Have u been tested for anything, or have you been to the police, if not then you might want to consider....

....Please remember you are worth more than those assholes. & please dont let them stop you from living your life, because not many guys are like that - thats hard to believe & it takes time to trust guys....but whatever happened wasnt your fault.

As I already said, I have been in nearly the exact situation as you, so you can always PM if you need to.

Take care

Jamie
xx

HelpLink Mentor & Forum Moderator

PM me!

Our lives are like music.
It hits its high and low notes,
But in the end,
It all turns into a perfect melody
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
*PrOuD*oF*wHo*I*aM*
Average Joe

Re: Is it rape? - April 9th 2009, 05:29 PM

it happened 5 years ago and the people i told said it couldnt have been rape because i was 9 and the guys were 9 and 10, thats why i asked, i havent seen either of them in 2 years

**Kassy**

**PRNDL**

****PM ME ANY TIME****
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
emilyjaynescott Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Emily

Points: 10,092, Level: 14 Points: 10,092, Level: 14 Points: 10,092, Level: 14

Re: Is it rape? - April 9th 2009, 08:02 PM

Yes, It was rape. No matter of the age of them, it was still rape.
Even though it was 5 years ago I would still suggest telling your parents, or someone you trust. It's better to talk about this than leave it. And theres still some hope that someone could find the 2 boys, I'm not sure what is legally done in this situation, but I'm sure there are some repercussions. Please tell someone you trust.

Time heals the wounds unhealable!

Feel free to talk to me if you ever need someone, I know how it can feel to be lost, to be found, to be disappointed and hurt. I also know that it can always get better!
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Don't give up, turn to JESUS!!
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: suniesha

Points: 15,287, Level: 18 Points: 15,287, Level: 18 Points: 15,287, Level: 18

Re: Is it rape? - April 10th 2009, 02:55 AM

That is rape, 1 there holding you down and threatening you, which is abuse.. and 2 he still put it in after you repeatly said no, 1 no is enough and if they do it then, that's rape.

2nd cor. 5:13
GREAT HOPE COMES FROM FAITH IN GOD!!!!

(#10 (permalink)) Old
jaaaaay Offline
Happy to help anyone. PM me.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 9,576, Level: 14 Points: 9,576, Level: 14 Points: 9,576, Level: 14

Re: Is it rape? - April 13th 2009, 01:37 AM

This is most definatly rape.
I feel so sorry for you
My only advice would be to tell someone, anyone will do but preferebly an adult or even better the police.
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
mandark321 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 9,457, Level: 14 Points: 9,457, Level: 14 Points: 9,457, Level: 14

Re: Is it rape? - April 20th 2009, 05:38 PM

Yes it is rape since it was not consensual. Try calling a social services place near where you live to have the matter investigated.
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Anna Skye Offline
live and let love...
Average Joe

Name: Anna

Points: 11,347, Level: 15 Points: 11,347, Level: 15 Points: 11,347, Level: 15

Re: Is it rape? - April 20th 2009, 07:57 PM

Kassy-

To answer your question, YES. THIS IS RAPE. THIS IS DEFINITELY RAPE. And it's not okay.
I think you should go to the authorities about this one - they're also threatening to kill you, and that's even more not okay. The police will do the right thing, but I think it's important that you report these arseholes (pardon my language).
I'm so sorry this has happened to you - I can't imagine anything much scarier than having someone you trusted do something this vile to you. You have all of our support and love through this difficult time, okay?
I'm ALWAYS here if you need me :]

peace and love

If you read this signature,
know that someone cares about you.
You are not alone.

<3 Contact me

last cut: 4 august 2010
last purge: 13 march 2010
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
*PrOuD*oF*wHo*I*aM*
Average Joe

Re: Is it rape? - April 22nd 2009, 05:35 PM

they both moved away

**Kassy**

**PRNDL**

****PM ME ANY TIME****
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
soul Offline
Any fool can criticize
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Mimi

Points: 20,103, Level: 20 Points: 20,103, Level: 20 Points: 20,103, Level: 20

Re: Is it rape? - April 22nd 2009, 05:46 PM

Hey Kassy,

While I suggest taking this to the police, it is really up to you to decide what you want. If you have any information about them like their names, their appearance, where they used to live, or where they used to go to school then the police can easily track them down. Even if you don't remember this information chances are someone around you does. I wouldn't let the fact that they moved discourage you from getting the justice you deserve. In the end, you just have to do what you think is best for you. I think it would be wise to at least talk to someone in your real life about this. That way they can help and support you. I know it's been 5 years but the after effects of a traumatic event can last a long time. Is there anyone in your life you trust with this information? It might be a good idea talk with \ a therapist because they have the professional qualification to better help you. What you went through was unimaginably terrible and trying to deal with this alone is just going to make everything that much harder. I am here for you if you ever need me. Take care and stay strong.

Lots of love <3 Mimi

As long as we can dream, there will be unicorns.
Closed Thread