TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Current Events and Debates For discussions and friendly debates about politics and current events, check out this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Jordioa18 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Jordi

Seymour Hersh confirms Seth Rich did contact WikiLeaks. Possibly killing the Russia narrative - August 2nd 2017, 10:10 AM

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...leaks-contact/

Direct video link: https://youtu.be/giuZdBAXVh0

WikiLeaks has also shared the vid as well, which I would say is pretty much confirming it as real (https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/892510925244203008)

For the people who don't know who Seymour Hersh is, he's an investigative journalist from The New Yorker who reported on things like the Vietnam War and Bin Laden. He won awards for his journalistic actions as well.

To me, this is the proof I need to confirm that the "Russia hacked the elections and the e-mails" narrative is dead, at least to myself. I knew something like this would happen, but not so soon. Now to wait for the next conspiracy theory to discredit Trump further...

PSN: jordioa18

If you need help, PM/VM me
  Send a message via Skype™ to Jordioa18 
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
MWF Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Robert

Re: Seymour Hersh confirms Seth Rich did contact WikiLeaks. Possibly killing the Russia narrative - August 9th 2017, 02:29 AM

I entertained the possibility at first, because it seemed weird to me that a "botched robbery", which the police first said it was, included killing a guy and leaving everything behind. And still, its technically a possibility that he was killed for the leaks. However...
Its 4 in the morning in DC. People often don't need a reason to kill somebody at 4 AM in a violent city. In my neighborhood growing up, an old lady got shot on her front porch for a gang initiation. Shit happens in the city. Sounds stupid, but thats the truth. So yeah, I think it was a random murder.
Theres a couple more reasons why I don't believe the story, though. We have Seymour Hersh's word only. Now don't get me wrong, he really is a credible investigative journalist. He's broken stories like the My Lai massacre in Vietnam and the Abu Ghraib prison mistreatment by US soldiers. This guy's not afraid to go up against the government, but HE is trying to walk back his side of the story. He tried to say the conversation was based on gossip, but when the recording came out, he basically said "ah shit" and refused to comment on it. Maybe you could suggest the government threatened him. The guy's 80 years old, he doesnt care. He could just include that in his report. He doesnt care what the government thinks, but why would he walk back from this story? I don't know that, but if I had to take a guess, it might be that his FBI informant debunked it and let him know. You'll probably find out within a week though.
Next thing: The investigator, Rod Wheeler, is literally suing Fox News because they misquoted him (don't know when) AND because apparently the White House wanted to push the story to try to debunk the Russia-themed story. He met up with Sean Spicer to discuss the story. THAT is the most important part. If the FBI has a file proving this is true, then DONALD TRUMP can unclassify that. He doesnt need any help. He can use actual PROOF to wipe out all of his political opponents and 'drain the swamp'. If he has this proof, which I doubt, he would crush the DNC himself.
At the end of the day, it doesnt really bother me who really leaked it. That information should've been out there anyway. But maybe you should try to reevaluate your own opinions of the DNC. I hate the DNC, but I'm not gonna readily listen to debunked conspiracy websites like Gateway Pundit to try to incriminate them with hysterical-sounding crimes. Look, I don't wanna bring up old shit, but you've accused the DNC in the past of doing demonic rituals (John Podesta spirit meal), you've accused them of running a child sex ring (Pizzagate), and now you believe they committed a murder. Maybe you should consider reevaluating your news sites.

Wish I lived in Canada. UPDATE, NOV. 9th, 2016: This statement has become even more appropriate.
I vow that I will attack this endeavor with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind. Jim Harbaugh

"Being an adult sucks. The only positives are weed, sex, and cars, and I have none of those right now." -Me

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hatred cannot drive out hatred; only love can do that." -Martin Luther King Jr.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
BDF Offline
I can't get enough

Name: BDF

Re: Seymour Hersh confirms Seth Rich did contact WikiLeaks. Possibly killing the Russia narrative - August 9th 2017, 10:35 AM

I don't need proof to be convinced that the Russia conspiracy is false.

I need proof to be convinced that the Russia conspiracy is true.

Much like I don't need proof to be convinced that God isn't real. I need proof to be convinced that he is real.

Burden of proof lies on the person making the statement or accusation. Proving negatives is laborious and inefficient. People should waste as little time on this as possible.

If they manage to find something on Trump that really sticks, then we can talk business. It hasn't happened so far. Even the Russia lawyer meeting with Trump's son tanked, and apparently the meeting was set up by a DNC opposition research firm of some sort. Aka it was a set-up to frame Trump. Which I think explains why the media stopped running this story (which surprised me at first, since it was legit). It was starting to backfire and set fire to both sides.

"I don't care about politics"
Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.

2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread