TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
CubanitaChica Offline
Average Joe

Points: 11,107, Level: 15 Points: 11,107, Level: 15 Points: 11,107, Level: 15

Exclamation Attempted Rape/Sexual Harassment? (very detailed) - June 9th 2009, 12:55 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Idk what to call this, but I'm scared now and I just need to let it out.

*note that he is really strong and a firefighter, so he is used to lifting people* He placed me in his lap and started making out with me and feeling me up, then he lifted my shirt and started sucking on my nipples while trying to get his hand down my pants and i kept hitting him away and i started crying and he wiped my tears and moved my hair and kept saying that im okay like "you're okay don't cry, you're okay..." and when I kept not letting him get down them (i was on my period too so i reallyyy didn't let him) he started rubbing me outside my pants and he kept a hand on my ass, pushing me back up if i started sliding so i could feel his hard on and he'd tickle me a lot at first to torture me

"Make it stop,
Let this end.
This life chose me, I'm not lost in sin.
But proud I stand of who I am,
I plan to go on living."

Rest In Peace:
RCG
GCG

Live = Let Live Movement
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
orevem Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: EmiLeigh

Points: 9,573, Level: 14 Points: 9,573, Level: 14 Points: 9,573, Level: 14

Re: Attempted Rape/Sexual Harassment? (very detailed) - June 9th 2009, 01:09 AM

you should definitely tell a trusted adult. that's the best thing to do, and i'm sure it will be hard, there are a lot of things to think about, but this isn't right.

i hope this situation works out well for you.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
ForeverAutumn* Offline
together, we are infinite.
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 17,267, Level: 19 Points: 17,267, Level: 19 Points: 17,267, Level: 19

Re: Attempted Rape/Sexual Harassment? (very detailed) - June 9th 2009, 01:22 AM

Hey,

Before I say anything else, I want to say that if you still see this guy regularly.. get away from him. Get as far away as possible. Make sure you're never alone with him if you do see him, and that you're safe from him. If he doesn't know how to take 'no' as an answer, he's not safe to be around and if he doesn't realize what he did isn't ok, there's no saying he won't do it in the future. I'm not trying to scare you, I just can't stress this enough - keep away from him, it's not safe to be around him and you need to make sure you're as safe as possible.

What he did was a horrible, horrible thing. It's inexcusable. You told him no, and he didn't stop - that's sexual assault. He kept going against your wishes, without your consent. That's not right; it's not ok. It's not fair to you. He never should have done what he did and he shouldn't be able to get away with that.

How long ago did this happen? I'm not going to push you into doing something you aren't comfortable doing but, seriously consider reporting what happened. Talk to the police, a teacher at your school, a school guidance counselor.. tell someone. Print out what you've written here if you aren't sure if you verbalize what happened. I think reporting it may not only help the healing process, but it means he won't be able to get away with what he did. He'll be suffering the consequences for his actions.

It's good you've gotten this out and I'm proud of you for posting this. It's not easy at first, to talk about something like this but it does get easier with time. Talk, rant, vent, blog, scream.. do what you have to do to get out how you're feeling, so long as you're doing so in a safe, healthy way, and don't be afraid to lean on those around you for support. I'm here if you need to talk about anything, ok? Hang in there, take care of yourself. <3

how could anyone ever tell you, you are anything less than beautiful?| PM Me
self-harm free since 06.10.11.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Double X Offline
bee boop
I've been here a while

Name: Kyle

Points: 16,164, Level: 18 Points: 16,164, Level: 18 Points: 16,164, Level: 18

Re: Attempted Rape/Sexual Harassment? (very detailed) - June 9th 2009, 01:30 AM

please come talk to me on msn tomorrow

"We will ask nothing. We will demand nothing. We will take." -- May 1968, French Graffiti
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
missinyou Offline
Average Joe

Name: Stephanie

Points: 10,318, Level: 14 Points: 10,318, Level: 14 Points: 10,318, Level: 14

Re: Attempted Rape/Sexual Harassment? (very detailed) - June 12th 2009, 11:31 PM

As Sarah said, if you are seeing this guy regularly, get away from him and stay away.
Tell a trusted adult about what happened, just like you told us. If this happened recently, they can catch the guy and deal with him. But we need to worry about you and how you are emotionally. Please, tell someone, and if it isn't possible, talk to me or other people on TH. We are willing to help you get through this at your side. Please, what he did to do was unacceptable. Talk to someone.

Feel free to PM me.
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
cutie_stef Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Stefani Lima

Points: 9,433, Level: 14 Points: 9,433, Level: 14 Points: 9,433, Level: 14

Re: Attempted Rape/Sexual Harassment? (very detailed) - June 13th 2009, 12:18 AM

if he's really strong or he scares you you shouldn't tell anyone because he might hurt you or whoever you tell
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Attempted Rape/Sexual Harassment? (very detailed) - June 14th 2009, 02:31 AM

Hey,

I am sorry that this happened to you and it was NOT your fault. You told him no and he should have listened.

Secondly, I have to disagree with the post above me. Not telling will not accomplish anything at all. Even if you only tell a trusted adult but you decide not to press charges; you need to tell someone. Here's the thing you can get a restraining order if you really really have to and there are other things that can be done if necessary.

You cannot keep something like this bottled up inside because it will eat away at you and it could cause very bad things to happen. Talking about it and getting support is very helpful.

Like the others said, if you are seeing him regularly you need to get away from him. You should not be around him because he will try it again.

Please find someone to talk to and if you need an online friend or listener feel free to pm or aim me.
Closed Thread