TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Current Events and Debates For discussions and friendly debates about politics and current events, check out this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
topov Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Rach

December 23rd 2009, 12:35 AM

Just thought I'd find out other peoples views on a topic or two

I can't link yet so I apologise and link as soon as I can! I promise.

Now I'm wondering about everyone's view's on Tesco having to remove a Christmas card because of an insulting joke.

"Father Christmas loves everyone, even ginger kids"

Personally, I think it was a joke, and shouldn't have been taken so seriously, and those who would buy the card for someone, wouldn't send it with vicious intent... As someone who has been know to dye my hair many different shades of 'ginger' (from bright orange, to subtler natural colours and copper) I would love that card.

I just don't think it should have been taken personally.
That and I read (and will link asap) that the woman who made the initial complaint has the twitter 'name'? of ginger. Surely that's a little hypocritical.

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/n...kes.5915006.jp

Last edited by Jack; December 23rd 2009 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Link Merged with original post.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Marvin Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Marvin

Re: Christmas card insult - December 23rd 2009, 03:53 AM

Dying your hair ginger does not give you particularly much relation to actually being ginger, particularly if the people who know you, know its dyed. My friend who is ginger has gotten more abuse in his life for being ginger, then he has for being either a lesbian or a transsexual. I've witnessed this. And sure, I make ginger jokes, but thats because I'm a jerk. I think people have the right to not think gingerism should be endorsed by a big company like Tesco.

Also, a lot of ginger people seem to find it empowering to identify with their hair colour. So no, that's not hypocritical.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
TigerTank77 Offline
Rage is the best anesthetic
I've been here a while

Name: Ben

Re: Christmas card insult - December 23rd 2009, 03:56 AM

It's called "people are too sensitive and are trigger happy when it comes to lawsuits".

Often I lie wide awake, thinking of things I could make.
But I donít seem to have the parts to build them.
I am so scared of what will kill me in the end, for I am not prepared.
I hope I will get the chance to be someone, to be human.

Send a message via AIM to TigerTank77 Send a message via MSN to TigerTank77 Send a message via Skype™ to TigerTank77 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Marvin Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Christmas card insult - December 23rd 2009, 03:57 AM

This isn't a law suit?

(#5 (permalink)) Old
BigBL87 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Christmas card insult - December 23rd 2009, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invert View Post
This isn't a law suit?
It isn't, but you can bet if they hadn't pulled it it would have been. They simply pulled it, in all likelihood, because they didn't want to deal with a lawsuit.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Marvin Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Christmas card insult - December 23rd 2009, 02:22 PM

This isn't America....

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Union Of V Offline
Scepticism With A Tail
I can't get enough

Name: Basil!!!

Re: Christmas card insult - December 23rd 2009, 02:25 PM

Quote:
This isn't America....
ditto.

I think that the ginger thing has gone a bit too far (if you don't live on the British Isles you won't really get this) so I guess I'm happy with having the cards pulled.
  Send a message via MSN to Union Of V  
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
TheNumber42 Offline
Dolan
I can't get enough

Name: Cody

Re: Christmas card insult - December 23rd 2009, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Union Of V View Post
ditto.

I think that the ginger thing has gone a bit too far (if you don't live on the British Isles you won't really get this) so I guess I'm happy with having the cards pulled.
I guess I don't really get it, being American. I know South Park has made fun of it before, but I had never heard of it before then. Is there something more to it over there there that I don't understand?

~Cody

Normal User

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Fictional Offline
Nom ;D
I've been here a while

Name: Jessy

Re: Christmas card insult - December 23rd 2009, 04:21 PM

If it had said "Father Christmas loves everyone, even black kids", people would be outraged, and rightly so. So why should this be any different?

There's always light at the end of a tunnel, even if you have to pass a few bends to see it.

Proud reciever of a glance from Kyo xD

Mada tooi anataboshi

(#10 (permalink)) Old
TheBabyEater Offline
With A Sprinkle Of Cinnamon
I've been here a while

Name: Marissa

Re: Christmas card insult - December 23rd 2009, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fictional View Post
If it had said "Father Christmas loves everyone, even black kids", people would be outraged, and rightly so. So why should this be any different?
If it had said "Father Christmas loved everyone... even black kids" I personally still would have laughed because I, unlike most of the world, can recognize a joke and just plain racism.
I'd laugh if it said even white kids, even fat kids, even guitarists, even emo kids, even kids who go onto Teen Help websites. Even kids who eat babies. (lol i'd adore that)
I'd still laugh, why? Cause it's a joke.

My personal opinion is that if we can't make jokes about one another, regardless of race and gender and looks, then we will never truely get over racism. The scared kind of racism. I know so many people who will say "I'm not racist! I don't HATE black people! I'm just afraid they'll shoot me and I don't want to offend them!"
Yeah guys, that's still racist.

Take me seriously.
I dare you.

Send a message via Skype™ to TheBabyEater 
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
*Rainbow*Rider* Offline
<3
I've been here a while

Name: H

Re: Christmas card insult - December 23rd 2009, 04:58 PM

Some people in this world just like to complain. It'll always be the way. Its pathetic, but what can you do?

If the world is a cold place
Make it your business to start some fires

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Union Of V Offline
Scepticism With A Tail
I can't get enough

Name: Basil!!!

Re: Christmas card insult - December 23rd 2009, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNumber42 View Post
I guess I don't really get it, being American. I know South Park has made fun of it before, but I had never heard of it before then. Is there something more to it over there there that I don't understand?
Red hair is a more or less rare occurence depending on the region, so in formerly Celtic regions (where red hair is more common, but still not in the majority) gingers get serious flak for having red hair - it's sort of like the "stupid blonde" prejudice without the "guys prefer blondes" thing. While usually it's good-natured, having to put up with it for the entirety of your life must be pretty painful.
  Send a message via MSN to Union Of V  
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Marvin Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Christmas card insult - December 23rd 2009, 05:38 PM

Quote:

There is a lot of shit given to people about having ginger hair. As I said earlier about my friend:

Quote:
My friend who is ginger has gotten more abuse in his life for being ginger, then he has for being either a lesbian or a transsexual.
Which suggests it pretty bad, as there's still a lot of homophobia, and particularly a lot of transphobia around...

(#14 (permalink)) Old
Gidig Offline
Optimistic pessimist
I can't get enough

Name: Maria

Re: Christmas card insult - December 23rd 2009, 08:35 PM

I feel my opinion on the matter doesn't matter. In reality, what the deal is, is it insulted enough people to get it taken off the shelves, meaning it probably should be taken off. There's a lot of people who think gay jokes are funny, and not insulting, but usually it's because they're not gay themselves.

The best wayout is always through~
-Robert Frost

Proud member of the LGBT community.

(#15 (permalink)) Old
Bean Offline
*goes poof*
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Christmas card insult - December 23rd 2009, 09:08 PM

I have ginger hair. Proper ginger, not strawberry blonde, or a ginger hint.

I do find the message offensive, but not to the point that I'd do anything about it, but maybe that's just becuase I'm used to people saying negative and offensive things about ginger haired people, so I've learned to just let it go. If anyone had the guts to send such a card to me personally though, that would be a differnt story all together!

That said, I am very glad it has been taken off the shelves. I can't see a joke in it at all. I don't think you can really understand quite how it feels, unless you are being made fun of.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

(#16 (permalink)) Old
Blackwing Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Zack

Re: Christmas card insult - December 23rd 2009, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Southpark makes fun of everyone..

Send a message via AIM to Blackwing  
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
TheBabyEater Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Christmas card insult - December 24th 2009, 04:34 AM

Everyone has been made fun of. And I mean everyone. Ginger kids, gay kids, fat kids, skinny kids, black kids, white kids, asian kids, girls, boys, kids with glasses, kids who just didn't fit in for absolutly no reason, stupid kids, smart kids, rich kids, poor kids, Christian kids who celebrate Christmas, other kids who don't celebrate it, the list goes on... and on... and on... The point is that we can't let our past childhood of being picked on, and we can't let that we still get picked on as teenagers or adults affect us. Yeah, it sucks. No, it BLOWS. But it doesn't define who you are. It's just something else life throws at you to deal with.
If we took down every single card that was offensive at all, well we wouldn't have too many up now would we? Humor has lost it's way recently. They're either honestly meant to hurt a group of people (which honestly, isn't put into cards that are sold in stores, ever) but mostly because I honestly believe people can't tell the difference between a simple joke and between just plain offensive. So therefore, we don't say anything at all.
This, is not, and never was, meant to be offensive. You can tell the way it's written. It's a card. Some words written on a peice of paper. They're honestly not going to come out and bite you.

Looking back on all the harassment I've gotten for being a chubby, 'rich' but poor at times, stupid kid with glasses and freckles, I remember the abuse from other stupid little kids and I remember the abuse from older kids and even adults! Both emotionally and physically. But guess what you guys, I still have a sense of humor...
If it said "even fat kids" as I said earlier, I'd still laugh. And I'm quite sensitive about my own weight still.
If it said "even stupid teenage guitarists" I'd still laugh, and I live off my guitar.
If it said "even Marissa" I'd laugh twice as hard! (that's me)

If someone is honestly making fun of you, in a mean way thats meant to hurt, then by all means stand up for yourself. But, theres a difference between picking on someone, and poking fun at someone. It's called "laughing with you, not at you" It really does exist. =]

Take me seriously.
I dare you.

(#18 (permalink)) Old
Marvin Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Christmas card insult - December 24th 2009, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBabyEater View Post
Everyone has been made fun of. And I mean everyone. Ginger kids, gay kids, fat kids, skinny kids, black kids, white kids, asian kids, girls, boys, kids with glasses, kids who just didn't fit in for absolutly no reason, stupid kids, smart kids, rich kids, poor kids, Christian kids who celebrate Christmas, other kids who don't celebrate it, the list goes on... and on... and on... The point is that we can't let our past childhood of being picked on, and we can't let that we still get picked on as teenagers or adults affect us. Yeah, it sucks. No, it BLOWS. But it doesn't define who you are. It's just something else life throws at you to deal with.
If we took down every single card that was offensive at all, well we wouldn't have too many up now would we? Humor has lost it's way recently. They're either honestly meant to hurt a group of people (which honestly, isn't put into cards that are sold in stores, ever) but mostly because I honestly believe people can't tell the difference between a simple joke and between just plain offensive. So therefore, we don't say anything at all.
This, is not, and never was, meant to be offensive. You can tell the way it's written. It's a card. Some words written on a peice of paper. They're honestly not going to come out and bite you.

Looking back on all the harassment I've gotten for being a chubby, 'rich' but poor at times, stupid kid with glasses and freckles, I remember the abuse from other stupid little kids and I remember the abuse from older kids and even adults! Both emotionally and physically. But guess what you guys, I still have a sense of humor...
If it said "even fat kids" as I said earlier, I'd still laugh. And I'm quite sensitive about my own weight still.
If it said "even stupid teenage guitarists" I'd still laugh, and I live off my guitar.
If it said "even Marissa" I'd laugh twice as hard! (that's me)

If someone is honestly making fun of you, in a mean way thats meant to hurt, then by all means stand up for yourself. But, theres a difference between picking on someone, and poking fun at someone. It's called "laughing with you, not at you" It really does exist. =]
So because you aren't offended, no one should be? I don't find it offensive either, but some people clearly do. It's not really funny anyway, so its not really a good sense of humour, offensive or not. If it offended enough people for Tesco to retract the card, then it clearly was an issue for some people, and its not like there are people offended by the removal. Tesco is a big business, they want happy customers. This is one of the lesser problems with Tesco lately. Recently Tesco put censorship stickers over the word 'lesbian' on the film cover for 'Lesbian Vampire Killers', on shelf display. Now that is offensive and stupid.

(#19 (permalink)) Old
Naomi. Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Naomi

Re: Christmas card insult - December 24th 2009, 04:49 PM

Okay, I'm ginger, and persoanlly it does my head in all the ginger jokes and i do see it as a form of racism, however, this is a card, its a joke, it doesn't need to be made into such a big issue.

Dream ♥

(#20 (permalink)) Old
Jack Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jack

Re: Christmas card insult - December 24th 2009, 05:21 PM

Ginger isn't a race so it's not racism. Discrimination: Yes. Racism: No.

However, I agree with the sentiment, it's a joke and people need to be less uptight. I think the intention behind the joke is the thing to look at. If it's meant in a nasty way then sure, remove it. But if it's a light hearted joke then no need to make a fuss really.
If you don't like the card, then don't buy it. Big deal.

Then again, I can't say I care one way or the other about a card being taken off a shelf in Tescos particularly. I might care if a genuine piece of wit had been lost to the world but as Tegan points out, it's hardly even amusing. Basically one less card based eyesore in the world.

(#21 (permalink)) Old
Voldermorts Stalker
I can't get enough

Re: Christmas card insult - December 24th 2009, 07:56 PM

i no its a joke but schools are trying to stop bullying ? and surely this card won't help ?

(#22 (permalink)) Old
TheBabyEater Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Christmas card insult - December 25th 2009, 01:42 AM

Quote:
So because you aren't offended, no one should be? I don't find it offensive either, but some people clearly do. It's not really funny anyway, so its not really a good sense of humour, offensive or not. If it offended enough people for Tesco to retract the card, then it clearly was an issue for some people, and its not like there are people offended by the removal. Tesco is a big business, they want happy customers. This is one of the lesser problems with Tesco lately. Recently Tesco put censorship stickers over the word 'lesbian' on the film cover for 'Lesbian Vampire Killers', on shelf display. Now that is offensive and stupid.
I think there's a big difference between a joke in a card, and blocking out the word 'lesbian'. See, that I agree is wrong and shouldn't have happened. It's like saying even the word lesbian is wrong which is rediculous.

I'm not saying everyone has to have the same beliefs as me, I'd sure hope they didn't cause that would make life incredibly boring, I just kind of wish people wouldn't make a big deal out of pretty much.. everything...
As for whether of not it's a funny joke, I actually do find that kind of humor funny. Reminds me of South Park and I adore South Park and Family Guy and all that stuff.

Take me seriously.
I dare you.

(#23 (permalink)) Old
xoxtammixox Offline
Gilmore Girls ADDICT!(:
Average Joe

Name: Tavia

Re: Christmas card insult - December 25th 2009, 03:38 AM

I think that in modern America, people just generally feel good to have something to rant and yell about. Unless people are making fun of the latest Brittany Spears case in the media, being idiots when it comes to MJ, insulting gays and lesbians, bagging on the president (whomever it might be), or just suing people for 'something that really hurt them', meanwhile everyone in the whole court knows they are only crying because they don't have their paycheck for their acting expertisse. America is just a bunch of selfish, greedy, pigs and we need lower taxes, and meanwhile we need the goverment to give us free money to buy I-pods and cellphones, meanwhile in Africa plenty of people don't even have RUNNING WATER! We worry about the 1/1000 chance of catching the Swine flu and not being able to go to work for a week or so, meanwhile there are ENTIRE VILLAGES in Africa DYING from Aids. We are greedy pigs, that is all I have to say on the whole topic.

Send a message via AIM to xoxtammixox Send a message via MSN to xoxtammixox Send a message via Yahoo to xoxtammixox  
  (#24 (permalink)) Old
TheBabyEater Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Christmas card insult - December 25th 2009, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxtammixox View Post
I think that in modern America, people just generally feel good to have something to rant and yell about. Unless people are making fun of the latest Brittany Spears case in the media, being idiots when it comes to MJ, insulting gays and lesbians, bagging on the president (whomever it might be), or just suing people for 'something that really hurt them', meanwhile everyone in the whole court knows they are only crying because they don't have their paycheck for their acting expertisse. America is just a bunch of selfish, greedy, pigs and we need lower taxes, and meanwhile we need the goverment to give us free money to buy I-pods and cellphones, meanwhile in Africa plenty of people don't even have RUNNING WATER! We worry about the 1/1000 chance of catching the Swine flu and not being able to go to work for a week or so, meanwhile there are ENTIRE VILLAGES in Africa DYING from Aids. We are greedy pigs, that is all I have to say on the whole topic.

You just said what I keep trying to tell all the whiny girls at my school, some of them are even my friends. (Which I hate) I hate it when people think their life is the worst in the world and that everyone else has it so great but theirs is the worst possible. When if they'd just look at some of the other countries out there...

But I suppose I'm being hypocritical. I'm fully aware that it's a normal thing for teenagers to feel like the world revolves around them. Like, physically normal. I hear, but not positive with a source at the moment, that this selfish behavior a lot of teenagers have could be blamed on hormones and shit. But then again, it could just be that a lot of us are spoiled even if we won't recognize it.
I'll admit at times I'm one of them. Sometimes I do feel like my life couldn't get worse, but then I look at all the shit in the world and I feel a bit better. (or I just hate myself more for being so selfish to begin with, which starts a cycle of reasons to hate myself for hating myself and so on. lol complicated)
But at least I'll admit it to anyone!

Take me seriously.
I dare you.

(#25 (permalink)) Old
Marvin Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Christmas card insult - December 25th 2009, 09:10 AM

Quote:
I think there's a big difference between a joke in a card, and blocking out the word 'lesbian'. See, that I agree is wrong and shouldn't have happened. It's like saying even the word lesbian is wrong which is rediculous.

I'm not saying everyone has to have the same beliefs as me, I'd sure hope they didn't cause that would make life incredibly boring, I just kind of wish people wouldn't make a big deal out of pretty much.. everything...
As for whether of not it's a funny joke, I actually do find that kind of humor funny. Reminds me of South Park and I adore South Park and Family Guy and all that stuff.
You guys have less overall gingerism, see, although I've seen the ginger south park episodes, the card doesn't remnind me of that, it reminds me of my own prejudice against gingers. We are horrible about ginger people in the UK. I'm not much better. As I said *I* don't find this card offensive, but in a country with freedom, you should have the right to complain of offence. Tesco voluntarily removed the card, and its apparently still avaliable from other stores. Its not like law forced them to remove it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxtammixox View Post
This isn't an American issue? Its the UK. And we have different issues then the people in poor countries. Look up Maslow's Hierarcy (sp) of Needs. Just because other people are straving doesn't mean we all have perfect little lives. Yes, we are better off, but it brings very different problems, but still very real problems.

Quote:

But I suppose I'm being hypocritical. I'm fully aware that it's a normal thing for teenagers to feel like the world revolves around them. Like, physically normal. I hear, but not positive with a source at the moment, that this selfish behavior a lot of teenagers have could be blamed on hormones and shit. But then again, it could just be that a lot of us are spoiled even if we won't recognize it.
Its doubtfully biological, as it appears mostly just in cultures that expect it, and not others. Also cultures based on level of gaining independance from parents, blah blah. Aka, its complex, but not so biological. But its a time of finding yourself, your identity, your place in the world, etc, in the West. Its going to be stressful

(#26 (permalink)) Old
TheBabyEater Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Christmas card insult - December 25th 2009, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Just because other people are straving doesn't mean we all have perfect little lives. Yes, we are better off, but it brings very different problems, but still very real problems.

I honestly don't think anyone has a perfect little life whether they admit it or not, because a perfect life is flawed right there in the sense perfect. If your life is perfect, that kind of sucks in my opinion... The hardships people face make them who they are and if someone's life is perfect... Well then who are they?
I think it's totally natural to feel like life sucks and that the world is against you, and I think it's a good thing to vent it out especially in places like TH and such where there's people to help you out. I just find it a tad annoying when someone says that life doesn't get any worse than theirs, when that's simply a lie. They might feel like it sometimes, I guess that might be a bit understandable, but isn't it a tad... selfish to think that you are the center of the world and that you alone face the worst life ever?

Personally, I would much, much rather have boyfriend troubles and get in a fight with my mom than be starving half to death, or live in a world with restrictions on everything everywhere.

Quote:
As I said *I* don't find this card offensive, but in a country with freedom, you should have the right to complain of offence.

I suppose people have every right to object to an offensive card, but I still find it a bit unnecessary. I still believe people need to.. I don't know, learn to laugh at themselves too. I honestly think that if people said "hahah yeah you're right" when someone called them 'four eyes', it would help stop bullying. I mean, the bully isn't getting the response they want, so they quit. Instead people rebel and fight back or get offended and that's what they want in the long run... (This has nothing to do with the card itself, since I stated before that the card was meant to be a joke but in the bullying and harassment sense)

Take me seriously.
I dare you.

(#27 (permalink)) Old
Make Believe Offline
makes everything 20% cooler.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Kayleigh

Re: Christmas card insult - December 25th 2009, 08:12 PM

My mum told me about this. I'm half and half on this, I think Tesco were incredibly stupid to sell it but I also think people need to take a chill pill.

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
  Send a message via MSN to Make Believe  
  (#28 (permalink)) Old
alonealways Offline
^.^
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jessica

Re: Christmas card insult - December 25th 2009, 10:27 PM

"Everyone's a little bit racist sometimes.."

And even though this is "discrimination"... it's just a joke. I'd take it as such.

(#29 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Name: Rachel

Re: Christmas card insult - December 26th 2009, 12:59 AM

Just funny tbh. I lol'd. I lol'd even harder when I found out they'd been removed from shelves.

Did anyone watch Have I Got News For You a few weeks ago?
"Yeah you have racisim here in the UK, but you don't do it right. Back in America us blacks are discriminated. Here you're all on about ginger kids. What? What?"
Or something like that. Funnyyy.

I think you either make something an issue or you don't.
If you chose to make it an issue, it's going to get bigger. If you laugh and disregard it, it will go away.
Why do I seem to spend my life explaining this to people!?

(#30 (permalink)) Old
Crescendo Offline
Walking The Line
Junior TeenHelper

Name: ...

Re: Christmas card insult - January 2nd 2010, 10:14 AM

I think that's ridiculous.

Made me think of this video: http://www.youtube.com/user/improvev.../0/FoPmd_wc7s8

a group of red-headed people pretend they are angry that the american fast food chain Wendy's mascot is a little red headed girl in pig tails whose face is chalky white and has huge freckles. They protest at a wendy's in NYC based on the fact the mascot is "inaccurate portrayal of redheads" and protest with bullhorns chanting things such as "red heads rule! your logo is cruel!"

Just thought you all might enjoy that.

Megan

When the patient's body has betrayed them,
and all the sciencewe have to offer has failed them,
when worst-case scenario comes true,
clinging to hope is all we've got left.
-grey's.anatomy-

(#31 (permalink)) Old
losing touch. Offline
oh, really?..
Jeez, get a life!

Re: Christmas card insult - January 2nd 2010, 10:30 AM

"hey i've got a great idea for a christmas card.."
"what?"
"santa loves everyone - even ginger kids!"
"hahaha yes.. that'll sell thousands and it won't offend anyone!"

urrr.. i just can't imagine this conversation. my question is.. who the hell thought this would be a good idea, and how did it ever get to the stage of being put in all the stores?!.

surely tesco know by now that a large proportion of the population CANNOT TAKE A JOKE!.

this is ridiculous..

..and our dreams will break the boundaries of our fears..

Closed Thread