TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Current Events and Debates For discussions and friendly debates about politics and current events, check out this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
forfrosne Offline
I am immortal. So far so good.
I can't get enough

Name: Matthew

Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 15th 2010, 08:08 PM

What do you think?

EDIT: I think a scenario might be useful to debate. Let's have two.

One: The man was attacked without provokation.
Two: The man provoked the attack.

Last edited by forfrosne; October 15th 2010 at 08:19 PM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Voldermorts Stalker
I can't get enough

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 15th 2010, 08:17 PM

deffinatley not , my dad has hit me before it hurts so much, its wrong and a man should not hit a woman, no one should hit anyone.

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
noise94 Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 15th 2010, 08:18 PM

Um, no? Where's the debate? Likewise, a woman should never hit a man.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
The ANTI-Troll Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: ..........

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 15th 2010, 08:18 PM

one.if the woman gets physical with a man and she starts the fight he should be able to defend himself...
two. depends what you mean by provoked i seen girls get provoked over nothing more then a man answer yes to the "do these pants make my butt look big" question.... so depends on what kind of provoking

i know alot of people arent gonna agree with me but i have seen men get beat up by a woman and soon as he lifts a finger to defend himself it doesnt matter if she started it. hes gonna be taking a ride in the back of a squad car

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 15th 2010, 08:19 PM

No one should be hitting anyone.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Brandon

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 15th 2010, 08:21 PM

It depends on the woman. Some women are very capable of defending themselves (AKA whip my ass), and if that woman intentionally punches me in the face and I'm not knocked out, I will retaliate. But if she's small and frustrated with you and decides wailing at your stomach and such, I will use brute force to restrain her, but I won't hit her. So it depends on how capable the woman is of defending herself and her intentions of hitting me.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Metal♥Lover Offline
Looking For Someone Like Me.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: April

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 15th 2010, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myss View Post
No one should be hitting anyone.
Agreed. No one should be hitting anyone, man or woman.

♥Check Out My Social Group ♥.::For The Imperfect People::.♥

(#8 (permalink)) Old
BabyGirl767 Offline
Meow! Woof Woof! Moooo! Baaaa!
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Ashley

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 15th 2010, 08:34 PM

No way! And a women should never hit a man(unless it's in self defense to get away from something or someone trying to hurt her)

I was born with a genetic disorder called neurofibromatosis, it causes tumors to grow in my body on nerves,my spine,and under my skin. I have a tumor in the thalamus region of my brain. I also have heartburn,hypothyroidism and secondary adrenal insufficiency these are under control with medication.
I also have hip dysplasia and scoliosis.

Send a message via AIM to BabyGirl767  
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
forfrosne Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 15th 2010, 08:36 PM

You're practically avoiding the question. Do you think it is reasonable for a man to hit a woman in one of the scenarios pictured above?

If you were actually hit you are definitely not going to be thinking "ooh, but nobody should be hitting anyone, we should all love each other and not have confrontations!". You'd either hit them back, or walk away calmly and alert the police or something.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 15th 2010, 09:00 PM

If someone hit me I wouldn't hit them back because it's not worth losing my job over.

But obviously people should be allowed to defend themselves, regardless of if they are male or female.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
hopefaithlove Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 15th 2010, 09:27 PM

No, but a woman shouldn't hit a man. If someone needs to use self defense, then that's a different story.

There is always hope. PM me anytime.
SH Free since 10.20.08

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Voldermorts Stalker
I can't get enough

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 15th 2010, 09:27 PM

i have been hit before quite a few times by my dad and attacked by him in other forms. i didnt hit back, i froze usually you are to scared and just freeze. No. no man should hit a woman and no one should hit anyone.
hitting people is wrong and can really hurt . i am scared of my dad.

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.

(#13 (permalink)) Old
dr2005 Offline
Legal Beagle
I can't get enough

Name: Dave

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 15th 2010, 09:36 PM

One is a straightforward self-defence scenario, and in that instance the use of reasonable force (note the emphasis on reasonable) is justified, man or woman. It would be nice to say "we shouldn't need to use violence", but unfortunately real life does not work like that. Hence why I took up Jiu-Jitsu.

Two is a situation where violence cannot be justified, regardless of the gender of the perpetrator. My take is that violence/force is only to be used if you yourself are in danger of violence being used against you, and then only as much as necessary. I know how to break someone's arm (and other body parts I'm afraid to admit) but I hope never to have to do so and would only ever use that as a last resort.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

However bleak things seem, however insurmountable the darkness appears, remember that you have worth and nothing can take that away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMFG!You'reActuallySmart! View Post
If you're referring to dr2005's response, it's not complex, however, he has a way with words .
RIP Nick

(#14 (permalink)) Old
Jae Offline
Cold Hands, Warm Heart
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Janine

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 15th 2010, 10:03 PM

I also think that in self-defense, it's okay. I mean, in my opinion, it would be ridiculous if a girl and a guy got in a fight, regardless of who started it, the girl started attacking the guy, and the guy couldn't do anything about it.

It's circumstantial, and I agree with Dave. Reasonable force would be okay, I think.

"He kissed her, he kissed her, he kissed her.
Little, by little, by little."

- Gregory Maguire

(#15 (permalink)) Old
Briana Offline
A strong fighter
I can't get enough

Name: Bri

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 15th 2010, 10:08 PM

no never. and like others have said a woman said never hit a guy. Like if any of you have heard or seen the episode of Teen Mom where Amber hit Gary and almost threw him down the stairs. It is so wrong and Amber should never have touched him.

"We accept the love we think we deserve."
"In that moment, I swear, we were Infinite."
"There's an I in Illness
and a We in Wellness."

(#16 (permalink)) Old
forfrosne Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 15th 2010, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briana View Post
no never. and like others have said a woman said never hit a guy. Like if any of you have heard or seen the episode of Teen Mom where Amber hit Gary and almost threw him down the stairs. It is so wrong and Amber should never have touched him.
I heard about that. You know what the problem is? Nobody called the police for 2 weeks afte the episode. Nobody considered it domestic abuse because it wasn't a man hitting a woman, it was the other way around. Even though it's actually 67% Women who commit domestic abuse against their children. It's pretty sad actually. That shouldn't have even be broadcast, she should have just been locked up.

(#17 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Taylor

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 16th 2010, 01:01 AM

In self defense or in the defense of another person, sure why not. I mean let's be realistic here people we are never going to live in a world where people don't hit people no matter their gender. If some crazy girl was coming after me with a weapon or something I'd find it perfectly acceptable for my father or brother to hit her in order to protect me. And if a woman was beating a man, what do we expect the man to just let himself be beaten? That's just stupid.

Also to be more realistic, there are times when a woman asks to be hit, I mean if a girl wants rough sex and the guy's willing to participate who are we to tell him not to.

"For Ignorance killed the cat, Curiosity was framed." -Caitlin McGrath

"For this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford

"But the music's so happy!" -Little Sally: Urinetown

"If our own policies aren't supporting equality then what are we fighting for?"- Kathy Griffin

(#18 (permalink)) Old
ThePunkAlien Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Josh

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 16th 2010, 01:23 AM

No, a man's stronger. But, on the same note - I don't think girls should slap guys repeatedly when they're angry because that's one sided (well, as long the guy does what we're supposed to and not react back (which is why sometimes it's really awkward)). A girl that's a criminal on the other hand, like being taken in by the cops? Force if necessary. But, other than that - no. Kind of goes (don't call me a sexist) that guys are usually stronger than girls - a slap from a girl is like a rubber band snap (no experience), but a punch from a guy would probably hurt them a lot more than that. Just depends on the situation and only in situations where absolutely needed - basically she's gone femme fatale psycho.

"Maybe I just like people. Maybe sexuality isn't one thing or the other. Maybe it's just something that's shifting and moving. I just know I'm not thinking man or woman."
- SHAMELESS.

(#19 (permalink)) Old
emma01 Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Emma

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 16th 2010, 06:43 AM

No, a man should never hit a woman intending to hurt her for no reason, likewise a woman should never hit a man. I dont have any good reasons why or why not...i just dont think either should...its nasty.

(#20 (permalink)) Old
Chaos Theory Offline
Knowledge will truimph.
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 16th 2010, 07:41 AM

If that said woman threatened my family, myself, my loved ones, or insulted my race, I will not hold back.

Also, read the first part of this article: http://www.cracked.com/article_18760...rent-true.html It explains pretty well that unlike how culturally depicted, women are NOT always at danger of men's aggressiveness, and on the contary.

To laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; To earn the approbation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; To appreciate beauty; To find the best in others; To give of one's self; To leave the world a bit better...; To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - This is to have succeeded. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

http://www.formspring.me/ToucheTurtle <-- Ask me a question

(#21 (permalink)) Old
Ancora Imparo Offline
XVI VIII MMXIV. ♥
I've been here a while

Name: Jake

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 16th 2010, 08:39 AM

This is a tough question because I can see the reasons behind everyone elses opinions but in my own personal opinion, a man should never hit a woman, period. I know you're talking about all these different situations that they could find themselves in which may lead to that but regardless of whether you're a man or a woman, using force doesn't ever solve anything and the majority of the time it only makes things worse for both parties involved.

When we're lost in the madness, kindness is wisdom.
  Send a message via Skype™ to Ancora Imparo 
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
TJ- Offline
I am your master.
Junior TeenHelper

Name: TJ

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 16th 2010, 08:55 AM

If a women (Not my fiance) hit me to hurt me, yes, I would definitely hit them back. I dont give an eff if she's a women. She hit me to hurt me. I will hit her to stop her threat. Otherwise no. And I will never hit my fiance. Even if she comes at me with a knife..

12:12 PM [Rob] Apart from when n**bs put stuff in their signatures.
12:12 PM [Rob] But then I edit the signatures, ban them, and initiate a full scale cover up.
  Send a message via AIM to TJ- Send a message via MSN to TJ-  
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
Chaos Theory Offline
Knowledge will truimph.
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 16th 2010, 08:55 AM

Words sometimes can't solve everything. There is one time during forth of july a woman told me to "Go back to China". I threaten her with just enough force to shut her up and allow my fellow friends and family enjoy the firework without anymore racist remarks from her, or anyone for that matter.

To laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; To earn the approbation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; To appreciate beauty; To find the best in others; To give of one's self; To leave the world a bit better...; To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - This is to have succeeded. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

(#24 (permalink)) Old
Arie. Offline
Olive you :D
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 16th 2010, 10:00 AM

You don't ever hit a woman,there is no debate.
There's no excuse for that.at all.

I hope you have the strength to start all over again.- F.Scott Fitzgerald
  Send a message via MSN to Arie.  
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
The ANTI-Troll Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: ..........

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 16th 2010, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions make you brave :) View Post
so you think its okay for a woman to stab,punch,kick,bite and the man should just take it...........

woman fight to be equals to males but if you ask them if it would be okay if they punched a man to get punched back .... they act flabbergasted... so pathetic in my eyes if they want to be treated as equals they can accept all the consequences of what that means...

(#26 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Taylor

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 16th 2010, 11:15 AM

This thread.... I mean it's making me so frustrated. Do most of you live in this magical world where no one is violent? There are times when hitting someone is not only acceptable but necessary. That's a fact of the real world. If some guy is attacking me and I have the opportunity to hit them and it would give me enough time to get away, not only is it ok for me to do it, but I SHOULD do it. The same thing goes for a guy protecting himself or someone else. Or would you rather they shoot them or something?

"For Ignorance killed the cat, Curiosity was framed." -Caitlin McGrath

"For this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford

"But the music's so happy!" -Little Sally: Urinetown

"If our own policies aren't supporting equality then what are we fighting for?"- Kathy Griffin

(#27 (permalink)) Old
MegaMadness Offline
Fight My Llama
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Megan

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 16th 2010, 11:19 AM

No one should hit anyone unless its in self defence.

Come on boys, come on girls
In this crazy, crazy world
Youíre the diamonds, youíre the pearls
Letís make a new tomorrow
Come on girls, come on boys
Itís your future, itís your choice
And your weapon is your voice
Letís make a new tomorrow
Today
follow me please. I'll follow back. http://photographicjournal.tumblr.com/

(#28 (permalink)) Old
Make Believe Offline
makes everything 20% cooler.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Kayleigh

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 16th 2010, 12:20 PM

I don't agree with violence in general. The only time I agree with violence at all is self-defence. If a woman hits a man and he hits her in self-defence then I see nothing wrong with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions make you brave :) View Post
I'm sorry but opinions like this is what keeps equal opportunities for men and women back in the stone age :/ Surely there are women out there who are stronger than men :/

It also pisses me off when I see things about domestic abuse on talk shows like Jeremy Kyle where the woman is beating her husband up and he won't do anything about it as she's "only a woman"

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
  Send a message via MSN to Make Believe  
  (#29 (permalink)) Old
taylalatbh. Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Taylala

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 16th 2010, 01:21 PM

No.

Moreletters.

(#30 (permalink)) Old
TigerTank77 Offline
Rage is the best anesthetic
I've been here a while

Name: Ben

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 16th 2010, 01:31 PM

Will anyone saying violence is the wrong answer and no one should be violent, please step outside into the magical land of ponies and fairytales. Thank you.

That being said, force should be met with equal force. In a case like this I probably wouldn't make a decision until she actually hit me, but it'd take a lot to hit her back.

Arm locks however, are fair game.

Often I lie wide awake, thinking of things I could make.
But I donít seem to have the parts to build them.
I am so scared of what will kill me in the end, for I am not prepared.
I hope I will get the chance to be someone, to be human.

Send a message via AIM to TigerTank77 Send a message via MSN to TigerTank77 Send a message via Skype™ to TigerTank77 
  (#31 (permalink)) Old
Chaos Theory Offline
Knowledge will truimph.
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 16th 2010, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigmole View Post
This thread.... I mean it's making me so frustrated. Do most of you live in this magical world where no one is violent? There are times when hitting someone is not only acceptable but necessary. That's a fact of the real world. If some guy is attacking me and I have the opportunity to hit them and it would give me enough time to get away, not only is it ok for me to do it, but I SHOULD do it. The same thing goes for a guy protecting himself or someone else. Or would you rather they shoot them or something?
Excellent point.

(#32 (permalink)) Old
Stardaze Offline
Hopeless Love
Jeez, get a life!

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 16th 2010, 05:25 PM

I feel like there is just double standards. >_>
Some women are absolutely crazy. Yet they have the right to hit a man?
I know someone who is in jail now, because of domestic violence to her husband.
For either sex, it's just WRONG

So i am going to have to agree with Megan, everyone should have the right to protect themselves in self defense.

(#33 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 16th 2010, 08:35 PM

Let's pretend we're not in this realm of no violence and get back to the real world.

I'm not a fan of violence but if needed, it should happen. If a man is being attacked, then he should defend himself even if it is a woman. I don't mean to say that if a woman gives a dull slap on his shoulder, he should punch her face in and toss her down the stairs. Instead, try to get the woman to stop attacking but if she won't, then you have to do more. Unfortunately, the man probably would be ridiculed or even hated by other women and men, whereas the attacking women, not so much because of this silly double-standard. I've seen female students at campus slapping a boyfriend's (or ex) arms over and over yet nobody hopped in to stop it. However, when a man begins doing that, other people will hop in and stop the man, often by force.

If I had a woman attacking me and causing a fair bit of damage, such as hard punches and kicks, I'm not going to curl up and say "nobody should hit each other". I'm going to try and stop her, even if that means punching her on the nose, flipping her onto the ground or putting her into some standing joint locks, where the more she struggles, the more she hurts herself. I would do only as much is needed and fast enough because of the silly double-standard, so it shows I'm not beating her up, I'm defending myself.

If a man goes up and starts beating up a random woman who never provoked him, that's something that is cowardly and there's no reason to do such a thing. Even if it's a woman attacking a man, woman attacking woman or man attacking man.

I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)

(#34 (permalink)) Old
forfrosne Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 16th 2010, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOW!USaidSomethingSmart! View Post
Let's pretend we're not in this realm of no violence and get back to the real world.

I'm not a fan of violence but if needed, it should happen. If a man is being attacked, then he should defend himself even if it is a woman. I don't mean to say that if a woman gives a dull slap on his shoulder, he should punch her face in and toss her down the stairs. Instead, try to get the woman to stop attacking but if she won't, then you have to do more. Unfortunately, the man probably would be ridiculed or even hated by other women and men, whereas the attacking women, not so much because of this silly double-standard. I've seen female students at campus slapping a boyfriend's (or ex) arms over and over yet nobody hopped in to stop it. However, when a man begins doing that, other people will hop in and stop the man, often by force.

If I had a woman attacking me and causing a fair bit of damage, such as hard punches and kicks, I'm not going to curl up and say "nobody should hit each other". I'm going to try and stop her, even if that means punching her on the nose, flipping her onto the ground or putting her into some standing joint locks, where the more she struggles, the more she hurts herself. I would do only as much is needed and fast enough because of the silly double-standard, so it shows I'm not beating her up, I'm defending myself.

If a man goes up and starts beating up a random woman who never provoked him, that's something that is cowardly and there's no reason to do such a thing. Even if it's a woman attacking a man, woman attacking woman or man attacking man.
That's pretty much my opinion. People need to stop doing this double-standard, really stupid.

(#35 (permalink)) Old
Alrex Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Alex

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 17th 2010, 01:18 PM

I was working security in the downtown east core and a female meth addict came running at me with a needle.

I kicked her in the kneecap and disarmed her and she kept struggling (people on meth can keep going and going) and I repeatedly kneed her in the side because I felt my life was threatened.

But domestic violence and such is a no unless your wife comes running at you with a knife.

Also, it goes both ways, a woman shouldn't hit a man vice versa

(#36 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 17th 2010, 02:53 PM

No, guys shouldn't hit a girl unless it's self defense. But I'm not going to say definite never, that's just not fair. I mean, girls can be abusive too.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."

(#37 (permalink)) Old
Ocean*girl2 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Eve

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 17th 2010, 03:34 PM

Personally, I think gender has nothing to do with it. People shouldn't hit other people except in self-defense.

Hello, world

"And if you take my hand, my son, all will be well when the day is done."

(#38 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 17th 2010, 04:46 PM

I think if a man is being hit by a woman he has the right to defend himself. I think the person defending themself should only use as much force as necessary. Hopefully they can restrain them in a way that makes it impossible for them to continue hurting them without doing a lot of damage.

I don't think anyone should be hitting anyone but in the end if someone is really wailing on another person that person should have the right to protect themselves. I mean, when someone is mad (man or woman) they can cause a lot of damage and if a man is in fear for his life then he should be able to stop it.

That episode of Teen mom was mentioned and Amber was really hurting him. . In that case I think Gary had a right to restrain her arms and get her to stop. He didn't but was that because he was being a 'proper' man or was it because he was too scared to fight back?

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#39 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 17th 2010, 07:45 PM

I grew up in the settings of domestic abuse along with child abuse. Both involving men. So, I believe that hitting women, children, OR MEN, is wrong. There is no excuse for it at all. If someone comes at you with a fight ready to happen, you should walk away and call the police. Do not fight back. It'll make things a lot worse and you'll be the better person by calling someone.

(#40 (permalink)) Old
TheBabyEater Offline
With A Sprinkle Of Cinnamon
I've been here a while

Name: Marissa

Re: Should a man ever hit a woman? - October 17th 2010, 07:50 PM

Hitting is bad. But if a man refuses to hit a women, no matter the circumstance, he's sexist We're not all fragile little weaklings incapable of defending ourselves. I honestly hate the expression "My mother told me never to hit a girl"

What, she never told you not to hit a guy either? Or are girls just so small you might break their tiny little bones?

On a side note, I agree with some of the stuff that was said before when it comes to self defense. I'm sorry, but if someone is trying to hurt me I'm not going to sit there and take it, and I'm not going to run away crying. I'm going to *gasp* defend myself! Legally, if the person hits you three times, it's self defense. So if I get in a little trouble of defending myself after some crazy person starts wailing on me, I'm getting a good lawyer

Take me seriously.
I dare you.

Send a message via Skype™ to TheBabyEater 
Closed Thread