TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

  • Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!


Current Events and Debates For discussions and friendly debates about politics and current events, check out this forum.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
R.K. Offline
Sweet Lord of the Rings!
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
R.K.'s Avatar
 
Age: 32
Gender: Male

Posts: 649
Join Date: January 12th 2009

Exclamation New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 13th 2009, 09:44 PM

Read at your own discretion. I'm not even going to copy-paste it... This is just beyond wrong...

ARTICLE HERE


  Send a message via Skype™ to R.K. 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
udontno Offline
</3?
I can't get enough
*********
 
udontno's Avatar
 
Name: Amanda Kate
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Location: VA, USA

Posts: 3,039
Blog Entries: 24
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 13th 2009, 09:53 PM

It makes me sad that people think raping a lesbian will "cure her".


--A
   
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Magicalisland Offline
Human being
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
Magicalisland's Avatar
 
Name: E. Brill
Age: 25
Gender: Gender is an illusion.
Location: Moominland

Posts: 228
Join Date: January 9th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 13th 2009, 09:59 PM

I cannot believe it! That is beyond sick! Why should anyone deserve to be raped? Certainly not because of their sexuality. I feel physically sick!
   
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Bibliophile Offline
Member
I can't get enough
*********
 
Bibliophile's Avatar
 

Posts: 2,709
Blog Entries: 165
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 13th 2009, 09:59 PM

That is disgusting.
   
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Prozac Offline
Member
I can't get enough
*********
 
Prozac's Avatar
 

Posts: 3,499
Blog Entries: 108
Join Date: January 8th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 13th 2009, 10:21 PM

That is absolutely ridiculous. I'm actually stuck for words on this one, they obviously have not put any logic into that at all.
   
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
R.K. Offline
Sweet Lord of the Rings!
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
R.K.'s Avatar
 
Age: 32
Gender: Male

Posts: 649
Join Date: January 12th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 13th 2009, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
That is absolutely ridiculous. I'm actually stuck for words on this one, they obviously have not put any logic into that at all.
"Every day I am told that ... they are going to rape me and after they rape me I'll become a girl,"
That seems to be all the logic they need... + it gets them some pussy... Sick bastards.


  Send a message via Skype™ to R.K. 
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
Member
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Skeleton's Avatar
 
Name: Charlie
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Location: UK.

Posts: 4,545
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 13th 2009, 10:58 PM

How is raping them going to "cure" them of being a lesbian? If anything, it'll possibly put them off ever being with men because of the fear they'll be raped again.
   
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
findingmyway Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
findingmyway's Avatar
 
Name: noureen
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Location: i keep moving :P

Posts: 51
Blog Entries: 10
Join Date: January 28th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 13th 2009, 11:04 PM

this is beyond sick.. i cant believe people sometimes, its like they have no conscience or soul and absolutely no humanity
   
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Barbed Lungs Offline
Crazy Cat Lady
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Barbed Lungs's Avatar
 
Name: Nicola
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Location: East midlands, UK

Posts: 532
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: January 20th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 13th 2009, 11:05 PM

That is disgusting and beyond wrong! I don't think those words are strong enough to portray how I feel after reading that, but I honestly think words cannot describe it.


---
- I'm not strong enough to stay away -
- and I wanna leave -
- and I wanna stay -
- And I'm so confused -
- So hard to choose between the pleasure and the pain -
---
  Send a message via MSN to Barbed Lungs  
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
BrittneyNicole Offline
live with intention.
I can't get enough
*********
 
BrittneyNicole's Avatar
 
Name: Brittney
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Location: Maryland

Posts: 2,040
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 13th 2009, 11:06 PM

Ohmygosh. That is like.. the worst thing I've ever heard, maybe. If anything, that would make me *more* of a lesbian, if that makes sense.


"You've just been B-Wildered." -Brian Wilson <3
Trumpet love; Tenderlips.

"Where there is love there is life."- Mahatma Gandhi

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

  Send a message via MSN to BrittneyNicole  
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
noise94 Offline
Member
I can't get enough
*********
 
noise94's Avatar
 
Gender: N/A

Posts: 3,231
Join Date: January 11th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 13th 2009, 11:24 PM

Wouldn't that have the OPPOSITE effect? As in, turn them OFF men forever?

Anyway, that's... I have no words. I'm horrified.
   
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Acheron Offline
El Tigre
I can't get enough
*********
 
Acheron's Avatar
 
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Location: Laying traps for troubadours

Posts: 2,096
Blog Entries: 6
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 13th 2009, 11:45 PM

Fucking barbarians.
   
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Dasha Offline
Dude......woah.
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
Dasha's Avatar
 
Name: Dasha
Gender: Female
Location: South-East Longways

Posts: 409
Join Date: January 7th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 13th 2009, 11:51 PM

ZOMG! *experiences extreme hatred for the rapists*
I hate how people have such....horrible mindsets and do this to people.


"For is it not death nor dying that I fear. But lack of life and purpose."
-----------
Love what is mortal; hold it against your bones knowing your own life depends on it; and, when the time comes to let it go, let it go.
-Mary Oliver
  Send a message via AIM to Dasha Send a message via Yahoo to Dasha Send a message via Skype™ to Dasha 
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Blackwing Offline
I can't get enough
*********
 
Blackwing's Avatar
 
Name: Zack
Gender: Male
Location: Arizona(Usa)

Posts: 2,830
Blog Entries: 3
Join Date: January 7th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 14th 2009, 12:17 AM

How is this going to cure being a lesbian?


  Send a message via AIM to Blackwing  
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
Ariel Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
Ariel's Avatar
 
Name: Ariel
Age: 26
Gender: Female

Posts: 59
Join Date: March 12th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 14th 2009, 12:37 AM

This is so wrong. why cant people accept lesbians and gays and leave them alone they don't cause any harm.
   
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
WhySoSerious? Offline
Mute Poet
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
WhySoSerious?'s Avatar
 
Name: Vicki
Gender: Female
Location: Saskatoon

Posts: 477
Join Date: January 7th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 14th 2009, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
How is raping them going to "cure" them of being a lesbian? If anything, it'll possibly put them off ever being with men because of the fear they'll be raped again.
Exactly.

This is completely sick and disgusting and just... WRONG in so many ways. how could they possibly think that this would do any good?! These men disgust me. Why does it seem like there are less and less people around the world who have any humanity in them?



~Where death is I am not, where I am death is not, so we never meet~


I'd rather die terrified

than live forever.
We will all die so gloriously, that having ever lived will seem like folly.
-Asofterworld

  Send a message via MSN to WhySoSerious?  
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
Hyper Sonic Offline
Banned
I can't get enough
*********
 
Hyper Sonic's Avatar
 
Gender: Male
Location: England

Posts: 2,374
Blog Entries: 23
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 14th 2009, 01:05 AM

There is no end to the sheer stupidity of people
   
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
InTheFlood Offline
Walking In The Sun...
I've been here a while
********
 
InTheFlood's Avatar
 
Name: Amelia
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Location: Waiting On A Second-Hand Pick Me Up

Posts: 1,336
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: January 7th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 14th 2009, 01:09 AM

people are ridiculously sick and so ignorant.
People are so grrr can't even put it into words. people make me sick


║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║
ORIGINAL MCFLY FAN ģ


"Another year over, and we're still together.
It's not always easy, but McFly's here forever
I know you believe me, when you look into my eyes
'Cause McFly never dies, because The Heart Never Lies!"
   
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
LucyLouWho Offline
In that order...
I've been here a while
********
 
LucyLouWho's Avatar
 
Name: Chelsey
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Location: West Virginia, US

Posts: 1,968
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 14th 2009, 02:40 AM

That's completely wrong. Not only that, but don't they figure that a man raping a lesbian woman isn't really going to make her like men any more than she already does? In fact, after that, she'll probably be completely repulsed by men.


Previously Mommy.Wife.Student
   
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
Jake Offline
Member
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
Jake's Avatar
 
Name: Jake
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Location: Ireland

Posts: 294
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 14th 2009, 02:50 AM

I didn't even read the article, i just read the title and all i can say is.. that is just so wrong.. do they honestly think its going to help anything?

That's terrible.
   
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
Never Forget Hope
I can't get enough
*********
 
escape_thereal_world's Avatar
 
Name: Kelly
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Location: Charleston, SC

Posts: 3,097
Blog Entries: 98
Join Date: January 7th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 14th 2009, 02:50 AM

That's true, but it also will put htem in fear of being with another woman.

So...really they are just ruining a life, not 'correcting' it. Gosh, that's seriously sick and horrible. I cannot believe that!
   
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
Kryptonite Offline
Hmph
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Kryptonite's Avatar
 
Name: Alex
Gender: Male

Posts: 541
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 14th 2009, 03:10 AM

People being close-minded, as usual. Quite concerning. :/


Alex
[Click to PM me.]


"If I go crazy then will you still
call me Superman
If Iím alive and well, will you be
There holding my hand
Iíll keep you by my side
With my superhuman might...
Kryptonite"

<3




   
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
soul Offline
Any fool can criticize
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
soul's Avatar
 
Name: Mimi
Gender: Female

Posts: 922
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 14th 2009, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K. View Post
Read at your own discretion. I'm not even going to copy-paste it... This is just beyond wrong...

ARTICLE HERE
At least we finally agree on something. That is just sick and wrong... I really have no idea what to say to that... It has left me disgusted and speechless... how could people be so heart less (both the rapist for of course trying to justify their horrific acts with absurd notions that rape could help anyone... and the government for not letting these women get the justice they deserve against their attackers).



As long as we can dream, there will be unicorns.
   
  (#24 (permalink)) Old
Member
I can't get enough
*********
 
InSovietRussiaORGASMGotU's Avatar
 

Posts: 2,088
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 14th 2009, 03:51 AM

I'm actually surprised this is fairly recently reported. I'd imagine that it's been going on for a while. The only thing I'm a bit stunned on is how recently they documented it. It works for the men: think you're doing a good cause and you get a quick fuck.

There's another set of people I'd blame: the lesbians. If you know it's not accepted where you live, then why make it publically known? I understand you may still be attracted, but how are they to know you're a lesbian if you don't tell anyone? Don't tell and nobody will know. You may get raped anyways for the hell of it but at least you can feel good that it's not about your sexual orientation, it's about being at the wrong place and the wrong time.
   
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
soul Offline
Any fool can criticize
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
soul's Avatar
 
Name: Mimi
Gender: Female

Posts: 922
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 14th 2009, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourNightmare View Post
I'm actually surprised this is fairly recently reported. I'd imagine that it's been going on for a while. The only thing I'm a bit stunned on is how recently they documented it. It works for the men: think you're doing a good cause and you get a quick fuck.

There's another set of people I'd blame: the lesbians. If you know it's not accepted where you live, then why make it publically known? I understand you may still be attracted, but how are they to know you're a lesbian if you don't tell anyone? Don't tell and nobody will know. You may get raped anyways for the hell of it but at least you can feel good that it's not about your sexual orientation, it's about being at the wrong place and the wrong time.
No one should have to live in fear of discrimination... blaming them for being openly gay is like blaming someone who is persecuted for religious beliefs for practicing their religion... they have that right!!! Who knows if they are even acting openly gay... theses men could perceive the smallest woman to woman contact as lesbian activity.



As long as we can dream, there will be unicorns.
   
  (#26 (permalink)) Old
Lorelei Offline
Resident Nerd
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Lorelei's Avatar
 
Name: Laura
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Location: in my own thoughts

Posts: 801
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 14th 2009, 04:34 AM

Maybe I'm wrong, but wouldn't raping a lesbian make her turned off by men even more?

I don't think this is about the men wanting to do a good thing. I think they just want an excuse to rape women. Not just close-mindedness...it's sick-mindedness.

How can you blame a rape victim for being raped? If a black person gets murdered by the KKK, are you going to say, "Oh, it's because they were openly black. They should have hid, because it's not okay to be black in the current climate."


"How dare I? Because it is the truth." -Jane Eyre

"You do what you love, and f#%* the rest." -Little Miss Sunshine
   
  (#27 (permalink)) Old
maketeanotwar Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
maketeanotwar's Avatar
 
Name: Charlie
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Posts: 35
Join Date: January 25th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 14th 2009, 04:39 AM

This is one of the most horrible and terrifying things I have ever read.

No one should ever be afraid to be who they are.
   
  (#28 (permalink)) Old
primus diddy Offline
Member
Average Joe
***
 
primus diddy's Avatar
 
Name: Mike
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Location: Maine

Posts: 141
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 14th 2009, 04:44 AM

Okay, but who wants to go turn those rapists into men? Clearly they are not.


Searching my heart for its true sorrow,
This is the thing I find it to be:
That I am weary of words and people,
Sick of the city, wanting the sea;

Wanting the sticky, salty sweetness
Of the strong wind and shattered spray;
Wanting the loud sound and the soft sound
Of the big surf that breaks all day.

-Exiled, Edna St. Vincent Millay
   
  (#29 (permalink)) Old
Kathey Offline
Member
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
Kathey's Avatar
 
Gender: Female
Location: London

Posts: 230
Join Date: March 12th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 14th 2009, 07:17 AM

Some people are lesbian because of sexual abuse or rape in the first place.... [not all, it is true, but certainly some.]

This boggles my mind.
In fact I'm rather speechless...

They'll get post traumatic stress and depression. How's that going to fix things?
   
  (#30 (permalink)) Old
Member
I can't get enough
*********
 
InSovietRussiaORGASMGotU's Avatar
 

Posts: 2,088
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 14th 2009, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul View Post
No one should have to live in fear of discrimination... blaming them for being openly gay is like blaming someone who is persecuted for religious beliefs for practicing their religion... they have that right!!! Who knows if they are even acting openly gay... theses men could perceive the smallest woman to woman contact as lesbian activity.
I never said they don't have the right to express themselves. If they want to, they can but think of the possible consequences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelei View Post
How can you blame a rape victim for being raped? If a black person gets murdered by the KKK, are you going to say, "Oh, it's because they were openly black. They should have hid, because it's not okay to be black in the current climate."
If the black person lived in an area known to be full of the KKK, then yes, I'd blame them for living there. If, however, few or no KKK were there, and yet the black guy was killed by them, then he's one hell of an unlucky guy hahaha.

I can blame them because if they know that the area they live in does this, then if you do that behaviour, and get raped, you knew it would happen. Therefore, I blame the the rape victim. But, if the rape victim was casually walking chewing gum or looking at purses, and got raped for no reason, then well, yet again, she's one hell of an unlucky person lol.
   
  (#31 (permalink)) Old
eunoia Offline
(n) beautiful thinking
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
eunoia's Avatar
 
Name: Jes
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: USA

Posts: 5,888
Blog Entries: 2
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 14th 2009, 09:28 AM

That's sick.



Someday I will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us.
I told you to be patient
I told you to be fine
I told you to be balanced
I told you to be kind
   
  (#32 (permalink)) Old
Marvin Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
Marvin's Avatar
 
Name: Marvin
Gender: Male
Location: USA

Posts: 1,576
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 14th 2009, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourNightmare View Post
I never said they don't have the right to express themselves. If they want to, they can but think of the possible consequences.



If the black person lived in an area known to be full of the KKK, then yes, I'd blame them for living there. If, however, few or no KKK were there, and yet the black guy was killed by them, then he's one hell of an unlucky guy hahaha.

I can blame them because if they know that the area they live in does this, then if you do that behaviour, and get raped, you knew it would happen. Therefore, I blame the the rape victim. But, if the rape victim was casually walking chewing gum or looking at purses, and got raped for no reason, then well, yet again, she's one hell of an unlucky person lol.
yay for freedom and human rights?

Often people living in hostile areas do so because they have to for a range of reasons. One being money, work, etc. Or the rape victim example of walking down a street, sometimes we have to walk through dodgy areas.
   
  (#33 (permalink)) Old
Hdjdjdjduvieg Offline
Wandering Wayfarer
I've been here a while
********
 
Hdjdjdjduvieg's Avatar
 
Name: no

Posts: 1,127
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 14th 2009, 02:41 PM

Ugh. These people are subhuman. That's repulsive.


I love the name of honour more than I fear death.
   
  (#34 (permalink)) Old
8evey8 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
8evey8's Avatar
 
Name: Evey
Gender: Female
Location: Chicago

Posts: 35
Join Date: January 19th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 14th 2009, 05:38 PM

this is so sick. these men are jus using this excuse cause they kno they won't be help accountable for their actions. it's amazing that retarded crap like this goes unpunished.


   
  (#35 (permalink)) Old
R.K. Offline
Sweet Lord of the Rings!
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
R.K.'s Avatar
 
Age: 32
Gender: Male

Posts: 649
Join Date: January 12th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 14th 2009, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourNightmare
I'm actually surprised this is fairly recently reported. I'd imagine that it's been going on for a while. The only thing I'm a bit stunned on is how recently they documented it. It works for the men: think you're doing a good cause and you get a quick fuck.

There's another set of people I'd blame: the lesbians. If you know it's not accepted where you live, then why make it publically known? I understand you may still be attracted, but how are they to know you're a lesbian if you don't tell anyone? Don't tell and nobody will know. You may get raped anyways for the hell of it but at least you can feel good that it's not about your sexual orientation, it's about being at the wrong place and the wrong time.
But how will the country progress if all the homo people will be hidden & pretend they don't exist?
The nuts will just go - "YAY! WE CURRED THE HOMOS! Our country doesn't have in!" Alright the issue will be closed, bu the negative attitudes towards homos will persist, because any issue of education or even the knowledge of such people's existence is swept under the rug.


  Send a message via Skype™ to R.K. 
  (#36 (permalink)) Old
Lady Stripey Offline
recovering cutter
Not a n00b
**
 
Lady Stripey's Avatar
 
Name: Kitty
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Location: juggalo capital

Posts: 99
Join Date: January 12th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 14th 2009, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourNightmare View Post
I never said they don't have the right to express themselves. If they want to, they can but think of the possible consequences.



If the black person lived in an area known to be full of the KKK, then yes, I'd blame them for living there. If, however, few or no KKK were there, and yet the black guy was killed by them, then he's one hell of an unlucky guy hahaha.

I can blame them because if they know that the area they live in does this, then if you do that behaviour, and get raped, you knew it would happen. Therefore, I blame the the rape victim. But, if the rape victim was casually walking chewing gum or looking at purses, and got raped for no reason, then well, yet again, she's one hell of an unlucky person lol.
You know what, this is all very sick and you are sitting there fucking laughing. To me this says you are a sick person. You cannot blame the victim for something out of their hands! Damn haven't you ever heard of rights that peope have?! Being openly gay should not be to blame. How would YOU like it if I decided oh hey you're name is this so I'm going to rape you? Doesn't sound nice now does it?

You are iggnorant and part of the problem if you find this funny


  Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Stripey  
  (#37 (permalink)) Old
Member
I can't get enough
*********
 
InSovietRussiaORGASMGotU's Avatar
 

Posts: 2,088
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 14th 2009, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K. View Post
But how will the country progress if all the homo people will be hidden & pretend they don't exist?
The nuts will just go - "YAY! WE CURRED THE HOMOS! Our country doesn't have in!" Alright the issue will be closed, bu the negative attitudes towards homos will persist, because any issue of education or even the knowledge of such people's existence is swept under the rug.
True, the negative attitudes will persist, however, the issue gets closed.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Stripey View Post
You know what, this is all very sick and you are sitting there fucking laughing. To me this says you are a sick person. You cannot blame the victim for something out of their hands! Damn haven't you ever heard of rights that peope have?! Being openly gay should not be to blame. How would YOU like it if I decided oh hey you're name is this so I'm going to rape you? Doesn't sound nice now does it?

You are iggnorant and part of the problem if you find this funny
Yes I have heard of the human rights. True, it shouldn't be to blame but if it is, and you are gay, then it doesn't take a genius to know that putting those two together means the gay gets some sort of punishment. Now, perhaps you can do what you say; if people have rights, they can express themselves. I can express myself however the hell I want, and shouldn't be to blame. To make it more clear, if you disagree with this, you're a hypocrite, if you agree with this, then your random babble about me is still pointless.

Well, your example is a bit different. See, what I was saying was if the area is known for being that hostile, then you shouldn't make it publically known that you do that behaviour. Your example is the rape I referred to as random. That I was not blaming the victim for, i said they're at the wrong place and wrong time.
   
  (#38 (permalink)) Old
Casey. Offline
Dance with me
I can't get enough
*********
 
Casey.'s Avatar
 
Name: Casey
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Location: Somewhere in my mind

Posts: 2,343
Blog Entries: 337
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 15th 2009, 04:30 AM

I'm not going to mention that different cultures hold different beliefs. Actually yes I am. Men in South Africa believe that raping a virgin child cures aids, so of course their going to believe that raping a lesbian cures lesbianism. Our culture is different, and yes we know that this is wrong, but their going to do what they do, even when it doesn't work.

That's not saying I approve.I'm actually very disgusted by it. Just pointing out the culture differences.


She whispered to her own reflection "I will be strong."

"I am not what has happened to me.I am what I have chosen to become."- Carl Jung

"If ye harm none, do as ye wish."

Sometimes things just happen.


Smile through the tears.


PM me

  Send a message via Yahoo to Casey.  
  (#39 (permalink)) Old
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
Distorted_Reality's Avatar
 
Name: Mike
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Location: Massachusetts

Posts: 88
Join Date: January 14th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 15th 2009, 04:59 AM

I believe an incident exactly like this happened in the US, not too long ago. Except the woman's family actually hired the man to rape her. They were all arrested, while she was sent to a mental institution.
   
  (#40 (permalink)) Old
Gidig Offline
Optimistic pessimist
I can't get enough
*********
 
Gidig's Avatar
 
Name: Maria
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Location: Colorado

Posts: 2,123
Blog Entries: 390
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: New Cure for Lesbians... a very sick one... - March 15th 2009, 05:29 AM

That is f*cked up beyond reason...



The best wayout is always through~
-Robert Frost

Proud member of the LGBT community.

   
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
africa, corrective, cure, gay, homosexuality, lesbian, lesbians, sick, therapy

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All material copyright ©1998-2019, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.