TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Religion and Spirituality, Science and Philosophy Use this forum to discuss what you believe in. This is a place where everyone may share their views freely.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
CrystalJade Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Murder - October 6th 2012, 09:43 AM

Tonight I was browsing around and cane across 'evil kids' and I became curious about them. This led me to disturbing things and now I feel depressed, upset, confused, angry, sick, and so many other emotions. I wish I'd never came across it. One case got me hyper focused in particular.. I wanted answers and felt like I couldn't stop researching until I got them. It was the case about James Bulger. Needless to say, I cried tonight. I didn't even get the answers I was looking for. I only became a hurricane of emotions. I even woke my poor boyfriend up from a most likely deep sleep.

It all troubles me so much and it makes me scared for when I have kids... I want to know what goes on in the killers minds, why they do these horrible acts, and I want to understand it all. I just don't understand how anyone could do anything like what killers do. I cry when I see roadkill. I may be on the other extreme of it all, too soft. :/ This all just makes me sick... I need answers... Are there any good books out there or can anyone help me understand it all?

Stuff like this gets stuck in my head forever... The images and everything will bother me for as long as I have memories. I really don't have words for how upset I am, I can feel it in my.heart though.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: Murder - October 7th 2012, 04:31 AM

You could always read a pschology book to get a brief insight into the mind of killers. Or, just read crime fiction they get it quite right when it comes to how killers function, when they think it through thoroughly before acting on it. And why. What triggers them.

Hope this helps,
Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

Closed Thread