TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Arrivals and Departures (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/)
-   -   It's the one, the only... (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/t108493-its-one-only/)

Adam the Fish August 25th 2012 12:46 AM

It's the one, the only...

...me. :dem:

Well, I'm sorry for the anticlimax. :?

Anyway, hi! I'm Adam (AKA Rachael98), and I like the Internet.
I love administrating my own forums, as well as contributing to others. I think that this community looks fabulous, so I hope that - once I've had a bit of a better look around, I'll get to start posting and (hopefully) being helpful.

Again, hi. And sorry for that horrible anticlimax at the beginning.

Le Papillon August 25th 2012 12:51 AM

Re: It's the one, the only...

hey Adam. im Samuel. welcome!

savealife723 August 25th 2012 01:09 AM

Hey, Adam! Welcome to TeenHelp!

My name is Kaylaaa and I'm a buddy on this site along with everyone else in bright lime green usernames. It just simply means that we're in charge of kind of welcoming and helping out new users such as yourself.

If you have any questions about the site or if you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to send me a message on my profile. I'd be happy to talk.
I hope that you enjoy the site and the many wonderful features it has along with it.

Take care of yourself!
-Kaylaaa.

Adam the Fish August 25th 2012 01:49 AM

Thanks for your warm welcome, guys. :)

BeautifulDisaster95 August 25th 2012 02:21 AM

Haha, oh no adam! It was perfect, it grabs the readers attention! Welcome to Teenhelp! If you have any questions let me know :D I'd be happy to help!

Adam the Fish August 25th 2012 02:24 AM

Being ever-cynical myself, I would look at the forum and instantly go "yeah right". Knowing my luck, it would turn out to be introducing a new Moderator or something.

Well, I suppose...definitely not something for right now, but mostly out of interest - are there any age limits on volunteering to be staff?

Horsefeathers. August 25th 2012 02:45 AM

Hey Adam. Welcome. :D It sounds like you're really interested in becoming part of the community, which is great. There are no age limits for staff members - we've had members around your age before. You do, however, have to be here for a month and have 25 posts before you can apply. Check out this link for information on how to volunteer. I've been on staff for a couple of years now, so if you have any questions about that, Articles, site features, or anything else, let me know. I'll see you around. :p

Adam the Fish August 25th 2012 02:55 AM

Ah, time flies when you're having fun;).
In any case, I've still got weeks of summer holidays left and all I have to do us build 1 website, and finish another.
The rest of it can devoted to this because it's a fantastic community. :)

Eternal August 25th 2012 03:33 AM

You seem funny, so therefore we should be friends. :D
I'm another buddy here who can help you out if you need it. :)
See you around!

Wildflower ♥ August 25th 2012 04:31 AM

Hello there and welcome to this crazy awesome community :dem: you seem crazy and awesome, so you will fit right in :D I'm Amalia. I hope to see you around :)

Lumos. August 25th 2012 11:52 PM

Hello there! Welcome to TeenHelp! Im Dionna. I liked your title and stuff, it was funny not anticlimactic. :)

Jack Lowden August 26th 2012 07:12 AM

Welcome to TeenHelp! I'm Barbara :)

Disappearing August 26th 2012 04:35 PM

You seem hilarious. :D I would love to get to know you. Feel free to message me sometime. I don't bite, or do I? :dem:
:welcome: to TeenHelp! I'm yet another buddy here. If you have any questions about the site, I'll gladly help you out.
See you around!

Eternal Dreamer ♥ August 26th 2012 06:04 PM

Welcome to TeenHelp, I'm Kayla, If you ever need anything feel free to message me anytime.

better-than-ecstasy August 26th 2012 11:06 PM

Hello and welcome. I'm Rachel. I hope you like it here!!

OmNom August 29th 2012 07:44 PM

Hey Adam. Welcome to TH :)
If you need anything, feel free to PM/VM me.
Hope to see you around!

DeletedAccount20 August 29th 2012 10:40 PM

Welcome to Teen Help, Adam! :D I love your name, one of my major crushes' name is Adam. :hehe: Anywho, if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask any questions! :D It looks like you're already becoming familiarized with the site, but it's never too late to ask stuff! :)

DeletedAccount17 August 31st 2012 05:01 AM

Welcome to TH, Rachel! I'm Christabel, nice to meet you. :)

Feel free to VM/PM me if you need anything. Hope you enjoy it here. :hug:

Validity August 31st 2012 05:06 AM

Hi, Adam,
My name is Jamie, but I prefer Jay. Welcome to Teenhelp, I hope it helps you.
If you ever need a seeing eye don't hesitate to PM/VM me.

Sincerely,
Jay.

havehopeyourbeautiful August 31st 2012 06:12 AM

hello adam nicee too meet you i am crystal message me anytime :)

Koharuchan August 31st 2012 02:26 PM

Welcome, Adam, to the awesome community that is TH! I'm Haru, and I'm also a buddy just like the others with lime green usernames. That means if you ever have questions or want to talk, pm or vm me anytime! :)

Dusk. September 4th 2012 11:25 AM

Heya there Adam! Welcome to Teenhelp! :D
I'm Rianna and I'm a Live Help Operator who offers support and advice to users that need it through the Live Help System which is similar to an Instant Messaging Program.
If you need anything at all feel free to message me. :)
Take care.