TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Arrivals and Departures Whether you've just arrived or you're going away for a while, let us know here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Cupcake352 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Wink Hello There - April 16th 2009, 12:17 AM

Hey I'm Jacquie. I'm 19 and a college freshman soon to finish my second semester. I went through a lot of shit my first semester that I sufficiently recovered from and I'm making the best effort to get on with my life. It's successful thus far. I also went through several years of high school as a shy introvert and in a depressed, angry state. Not complaining, just saying the experience I have and what I would probably be able to give the best advice on. I can do academic stuff, adjusting to new places, independence, depression, dealing with first sexual experiences ( which can be difficult. It was for me.) As well as that, I have continuing issues with my own depression that is more under control now but lingers in low moods, pessimism, and sleeping for really long periods of time. I retain my introverted ways and shyness ( socializing still takes effort for me). I've never been in a relationship. Between the shyness and trust issues and I can remember every time a guy stepped all over me or lied to me or hurt me I got seriously turned off from relationships. I prefer my work, my academics, exercise- ya know, things I KNOW I can get results from. Religion isn't my thing. You'll see that I'm an atheist. Politics has hardly any interest for me. I'm a philosophy major with a possible double major in either psych or english. So that's me. Hope you enjoyed reading that and you're welcome to ask a question or PM me anytime.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Naomi. Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Naomi

Re: Hello There - April 16th 2009, 12:24 AM

hiya!
welcome to TH!
im naomi (:
im often in chat
see y'around?
ooo pm me anytime (:
xoxox

Dream ♥

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Tecatholic Offline
Average Joe

Re: Hello There - April 16th 2009, 12:39 AM

Hello!
Welcome to TH!
Im Kelsey!
Nice to meet you

Send a message via MSN to Tecatholic Send a message via Yahoo to Tecatholic Send a message via Skype™ to Tecatholic 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Re: Hello There - April 16th 2009, 12:51 AM

Hi Jacquie (:
You sound like you've been through a lot, and can really be a help to a lot of people on this site. I think you'll find that a lot of people here can relate to your story and what you've been through in life. Hopefully you're liking it here so far. Why not check out the chat room sometime? It's a great way to meet some people around the site

If you ever have any questions or just would like a friend, you're always welcome to VM/PM me. Hope to see you around soon. Take care. x

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Strider Offline
Tash-la
I've been here a while

Name: Nat

Re: Hello There - April 16th 2009, 12:57 AM

Hey Jacquie,

Welcome to TeenHelp! I'm sure your past experiences will help a lot of people on here going through the same things. I'm really glad that you are interested in helping people, I'm sure we'll all do our best for you in return

I hope you are enjoying the site so far. Let me know if you have any questions or want to talk sometime.

Nat.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/40/signaturep.png
The great artists of our time are the ones who created something timeless. But it was never them defining it that way.
Everyone has a story. What's yours?

(#6 (permalink)) Old
St.Vincent Offline
Edna
I've been here a while

Name: Edna

Re: Hello There - April 16th 2009, 01:16 AM

Hey there Jacquie,

You sounds longsuffering and very neat. Philosophy and psych? Or Lit? Sounds like you're going to get a flipping awesome education in thinking and understanding yourself. Bah, I wish I had that.

Well, definitely keep us posted if you read anything cool in your classes, it seems like you would. And I'll be a pleasure seeing you around the forums.

Welcome again, and hope you stick around.

I am waylaid by Beauty. Who will walk
Between me and the crying of the frogs?

(My PM box is always open.. if I can't help you, I'll find someone who can)

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Cullen Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Hello There - April 16th 2009, 01:40 AM

Weeelcooome : D

Always nice to have someone new drop by.

Hope you find everything you are looking for here. If not, just give one of us (there are alot of us to choose from!) a shout, and we'll point you in the right direction : )

The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows...
Keep The Blood In Your Head, And Keep Your Feet On The Ground.

Nov 29th 2010 <3

Do I Divide And Fall Apart?
My Bright's Too Slight To Hold Back All My Dark.
  Send a message via MSN to Cullen  
Closed Thread