TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Arrivals and Departures (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/)
-   -   Triggering (Suicide): I need To talk Please.. (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/t113974-i-need-talk-please/)

MiserableAtBest21 December 24th 2012 01:51 AM

I need To talk Please..

I've been depressed since the age of six. I have a terrible time coping with it and I've attempted suicide a numeral amount of times. I ended up in hospital 3 weeks ago due to a really bad suicidal attempt and Now I once again have the urge to end my life. I seriously thought things were getting better but in the past two weeks my mother has tried to murder me, which lead to the fact that the police and social services are now involved. I've got 9 physiologists and I can honestly say I hate every single one of them. I'm only 14 and I'm constantly bullied, I isolate myself from all my friends and I don't know what to do any more because I have no one.

AlexLTE December 24th 2012 02:43 AM

Re: I need To talk Please..

First of all, Welcome!

We're all very friendly here, you can talk to almost anyone if you'd like. The fastest way i found to talk to anybody was to go into the chat that this site offers and ask to speak to someone about a triggering subject. Some people don't feel comfortable speaking on this sort of thing and thats why its better to privately speak to someone about this. (Look for a moderator or a helper of some kind) :)

Hope this helps!

Thereishope December 24th 2012 02:48 AM

Hey there, welcome to TeenHelp! I'm Michael, feel free to message me if you wanna talk about anything, I'm always wiling to help. :)

MiserableAtBest21 December 24th 2012 03:22 AM

Thank you :)

DeletedAccount17 December 24th 2012 04:46 AM

Hey, Aislinn. :) I'm Christabel.

I'm so sorry to hear about the things you've been through. I agree with the posters above, the chat-room could help you. I'm sorry I don't have any advice for you but I do want you to know that you can talk to me if you're feeling sad anytime you like. Suicide is never the answer to anything. You can always get through anything even when you think you can't. Where there's a will there's a way. :hug:

All my contact info is in my signature if you need me.

~ Christabel

sleeplessnight December 24th 2012 06:18 AM

I'm 14 to and I understand what it's like to feel unwanted I have a mom with disabilitys if u want to talk to me I'm message away. Stay strong.

Palmolive December 24th 2012 11:02 PM

Hi there.

Welcome to Teenhelp. I'm Jessie, a HelpLINK mentor on the site. It sounds like you've been going through a really rough time but it's really great to see you on here looking for some help and support to get through this. You'll find that a lot of people on here have been through similar situation themselves and that the majority of us can some what relate to what you're going through in one way or another, I certainly can. We won't judge you either so don't be afraid to reach out for help, okay? And if you get lost around the site and get confused, a buddy will be able to help you out, so don't be afraid to contact one of them!

Hang on in there and keep smiling. :)