TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Arrivals and Departures Whether you've just arrived or you're going away for a while, let us know here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
madalina Offline
Socially awkward member
Welcome me, I'm new!

Uhm, hi - December 26th 2012, 07:22 PM

Since I'm new here, I thought I'd introduce myself.

You can call me Madalina (Madeleine in English). I'm a 22 year old girl (hopefully not too old for this community) with a burning passion for the written word. I read a lot, I write even more. It's my outlet, it has been my only constant throughout these years.

Iím a very quirky introvert. Ask if you want to know. :P

We all have our fights to fight and I came here hoping I could get some help with mine, help others with theirs and make some friends along the way.

Nice to meet you all.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Formerly Puppy-Sized Elephant
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Elsa

Re: Uhm, hi - December 26th 2012, 07:24 PM

Hey Madalina, I'm Elsa. Welcome to Teenhelp! You sound like an awesome person to have around.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
~Divergent~ Offline
Struggling again.
I've been here a while

Name: Hailey

Re: Uhm, hi - December 26th 2012, 08:04 PM

Hey Madalina, to TH! I'm Hailey.

I love reading and writing too! I've written several short novels in my free time, just for fun. I think I'd like to be some sort of writer, maybe for a running magazine.

If you'd ever like to talk or if you have any questions, feel free to PM/VM me anytime at all! I'm around the site a lot and always happy to help.

I hope to see you around!

~Hailey

Member since 9/27/12
Buddy since 9/14/13

(#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: Uhm, hi - December 26th 2012, 08:40 PM

Hey, there, Madalina! I'm Christabel. to TeenHelp! Nuh-uh, you are definitely not too old for TeenHelp. We're all family and now you're a part of the TeenHelp family. You'll fit right in. I've seen quite a lot of older folks here as well. No worries. c:

I'm a Buddy here. We're here to answer any questions or concerns about the forums so don't hesitate to contact me or another Buddy if you need anything. We all have light green usernames.

Also, don't forget to check out the Chat-Room if you haven't yet. Whenever you get a chance. It's a really great place to meet new people and have all kinds of chats.

Hope you stay awhile and get some support and advice you deserve on some fights! You'll fit right in. By the way, all my contact info is in my signature if you need anything.
Take care.

~ Christabel

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Thereishope Offline
Skittles Minion & Fish Thrower
I can't get enough

Name: Michael

Re: Uhm, hi - December 27th 2012, 09:29 AM

Hey there Madalina! Welcome to TeenHelp, I'm Michael, feel free to message me if you ever need anything!

(#6 (permalink)) Old
hopefuldreamer Offline
lost in wonderland
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Tonya

Re: Uhm, hi - December 27th 2012, 09:38 AM

Hello Madalina, that is a lovely name. My name is Tonya I am another buddy on the site. If you need any help with anything on the site just ask me and i will help also if you ever want to talk just send me a pm I am here a lot I hope to see you around the site

Buddy since 11/17/12 Live Help Operator since 1/27/13 HelpLINK Mentor since 6/30/13
Email: tgentry7712@gmail.com send me an email if you want to.

Tumblr ecaepevolhgualevil
  Send a message via Skype™ to hopefuldreamer 
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
madalina Offline
Socially awkward member
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Uhm, hi - December 27th 2012, 10:35 AM

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! Cannot wait to chat with you on forums and/or PM's.

@runnergirl: Fellow writer, I like it! I'd love to talk about this hobby with you, exchange tips and maybe read and review our "doodles". I haven't managed to get a novel done, but I'm working on it.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: Uhm, hi - December 27th 2012, 11:04 AM

Hey there gorgeous,

Welcome to TH It is great to have you here

I am an extensive reader and an avid writer I have written over 30 starts for novels and over 5 complete novels Writing is my passion and I wouldn't change it for the world

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
madalina Offline
Socially awkward member
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Uhm, hi - December 27th 2012, 11:55 AM

@Hope to Cope: I might bug you about that, if you don't mind. It's rare to find people who are also interested in writing and it's not just a wild idea for a day. I got lucky on this site, two lovely souls to chat with about this already.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: Uhm, hi - December 27th 2012, 12:00 PM

Feel free It might take a while to get a reply from me though coz life is sort of hectic at the moment.

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Disneygirl94 Offline
I believe I Can Fly
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Kaitlyn

Re: Uhm, hi - December 28th 2012, 01:50 AM

My name is Kaitlyn! And can i say you have such a pretty name! Hope you enjoy your time here on Teenhelp! If you have any questions or just want a buddy to talk to then feel free to PM me anytime! Have a great day!

"My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return. "

(#12 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Name: Kayla Christine.

Re: Uhm, hi - December 28th 2012, 07:51 PM

Hey there
Welcome to the site, if you ever need anything please feel free to message me anytime.

(#13 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Name: Rachell

Re: Uhm, hi - December 31st 2012, 12:41 AM

Hello and welcome. I'm Rachel. I hope you like it here!

~I was always scared of everything, even the carousel.~

~Don't worry about me. I'm sort of feeling fine, but by tomorrow, I'll be back on my feet again.~

-Goodnight Tonight

Closed Thread