TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Arrivals and Departures (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/)
-   -   Hello World! (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/t117190-hello-world/)

Mitsie March 18th 2013 09:08 PM

Hello World!

As a new babe (maybe not exactly a cat babe, but something along those MEOW MEOW lines), I'm super excited to get my headstart into TeenHelp! I hope you will take care of me. Or me taking care of myself.

Somehow, thank you for observing my gracious welcome into this world. I hope to speak with you all soon! :bleh:

Lamia March 18th 2013 09:12 PM

Re: Hello World!

Hey Mitsie! I think I saw you briefly in chat a bit ago! You should do chat! Chat is fun!

Anyway, aside from random chat promoting, hey! I'm Katia, a name I share with Katia Managan (THE cat babe from the webcomic "Prequel" in case that has any relevance.) and I would like to welcome you to the site! Don't be shy about sending me a PM or friend request, and of course, I'm always open to talk on chat!

-Kat

PrimadonnaQueen March 18th 2013 09:15 PM

Welcome to TH,
I'm Mimi :)

DeletedAccount17 March 18th 2013 11:50 PM

Hey, Cynthia!

It's me, Christabel again. :dem: I just wanted to say that I'm glad you posted here and come officially say welcome to TeenHelp! I'm so happy to see you posting around. :) I'm here if you need anything!

Take care <3

Horsefeathers. March 19th 2013 04:58 AM

:welcome:
Hey Cynthia! It's great to have you here. I'm Chess. You'll probably see me around the site; I've been here like forever and I just can't get enough of the place.
You seem to be having no trouble finding your way around (and you had the lovely Christabel send you your first VM :hehe:) so I doubt you have any questions, but feel free to get in touch if you ever do.
I really like what you've done with your profile; it's so bright and sunshiny and makes me feel happy. I also like how you matched it with your avatar and location. You have a cool sense of style. :p
Anyway. I should get going now, but welcome again. I look forward to seeing you around and I hope you end up becoming addicted to the site like the rest of us. :dem:

Riddikulus March 19th 2013 02:29 PM

Hellloooo :D

Welcome to TeenHelp :D
I'm Charli another one of those buddies :D Feel free to ask me if you have any questions about the site or just want to talk :D
Like Chess, I'm addicted to the site, give it some time and you will be too ;)

Odyne March 19th 2013 04:34 PM

Welcome. It's nice to meet you, I'm Lucy :hug:

Catharsis. March 19th 2013 06:30 PM

Hey there, Cynthia! Welcome to TeenHelp! I'm Gareth, and I'm yet another Buddy. :p Nice to meet you. It's great to see that you've been posting already, and I'm looking forward to seeing you around in the future. Feel free to message me if you have any questions, need help with anything or just want someone to chat to. Take care! :)

Sistrurus March 19th 2013 10:51 PM

Hey mitsie! first let me say Welcome to the site, and i hope you enjoy it! I know i do! My name is Josh, another of the buddies :P I hope you're liking the site so far, why don't ya tell us some more about yourself? I also recommend the chat room if you're just looking for some friendly conversation or needing help. The chat room can be found up at the top of the page, and it's a great place to get to talk to people! Feel free to message me, or any of the other buddies (you can tell us by our light green name) if you need any help, or just feel like talking or making friends!

oldaccount March 19th 2013 11:47 PM

Welcome to the site! Glad to have you here :)

Eternal Dreamer ♥ March 20th 2013 03:18 AM

Welcome to the site.

Thereishope March 20th 2013 02:54 PM

Welcome to TeenHelp! :)