TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Arrivals and Departures (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/)
-   -   I'm sorta back (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/t135450-im-sorta-back/)

Lumos. January 4th 2015 06:15 PM

I'm sorta back

Hey everyone,
I haven't been on in over a month or two now but I think i'm gonna come back. I actually don't think i've really been on much in like the last 6 months. Whoops. I've had a really difficult 4 months or so, and haven't really been talking to anyone, and i'm still struggling a lot right now. I am seeing a therapist and will probably be put on medication soon.
I wanted to make this thread to say that I will be back for a few days at the moment, but unfortunately I will most likely be gone for a week or so after that. I have a therapist appointment on Wednesday the 7th, and theres about a 95 percent chance that I will be put into a mental hospital. Thats about all i'm gonna say but if anyone wants to know more they can pm me.

Missed you all and will hopefully remember to come on more

Azure. January 4th 2015 06:22 PM

Re: I'm sorta back

Welcome back! I wish you the very best with that appointment and I hope that things get better soon for you. :)

Coffee. January 4th 2015 07:26 PM

Welcome back! I'm glad that you're seeking help. :hug: If you ever need anything, hit me up. ^.^

Lexify. January 4th 2015 07:28 PM

Welcome back, Dionna. :welcome: I'm glad to hear that you are seeking help and I hope things improve. :hug: If you ever need anything at all, feel free to send me a message. :)

.:PrincessZelda:. January 4th 2015 07:40 PM

Welcome back to TeenHelp! :)

cynefin January 4th 2015 08:46 PM

I was just thinking about you before I saw this thread, actually. I hope all goes well with your appointment. ^.^

KimmyKitty January 4th 2015 09:03 PM

Welcome back to TeenHelp. If you ever need anything, feel free to contact me. :) :hug:

Wheek! January 4th 2015 10:38 PM

I know that things are tough and scary right now but I am really proud of you for getting help for what is going on. :hug: I know it may not seem like this right now but it definitely will start to improve, it just takes time. You've made the first step, you've got this!

Thereishope January 4th 2015 11:03 PM

Welcome back to TeenHelp! Glad to see you're getting some help! Feel free to contact me if you ever want to chat! :)

Chai. January 4th 2015 11:16 PM

Welcome back to TeenHelp. :welcome:

Rivière January 5th 2015 12:16 AM

It's nice that you came back however long or short your stay. Welcome back!

Lumos. January 5th 2015 03:59 AM

Thank you all for the welcomes and words of kindness, it means a lot. :hug: Hope everyone else is well

Pirouette January 5th 2015 11:49 AM

Welcome back Dionna! :)

obelus January 5th 2015 07:03 PM

Welcome back! I have a lot of experience with hospitals and all, so if you ever want to rant about it or have any questions send me a message. I hope things go well with your appointment. Sometimes being in a hospital can really help! Best of luck with everything. :)

Lumos. January 15th 2015 02:59 PM

I got out of the hospital yesterday, so now i am back. I'm doing a fair amount better now. :)

Ambedo. January 15th 2015 05:58 PM

Welcome back, Dionna! It's great to hear that you're doing better! We've missed you around here and we're happy to have you back.

Lexify. January 17th 2015 07:24 AM

Welcome back, Dionna. :hug: I'm glad you're doing better. I'm here if you need anything. :)

coolkid98 January 18th 2015 03:45 PM

Hi Dionna, welcome back! :) I hope everything works out for you and I'm always here if you would like to talk :hug:

Lumos. January 18th 2015 06:03 PM

Thank you all for being so sweet. :hug: Its nice knowing I can come to people if I need.