TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Arrivals and Departures (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/)
-   -   HI (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/t135628-hi/)

Becky-Jae January 13th 2015 06:28 AM

HI

Hey. I was told to check out this site by someone from my support group at college, unfortunately I didn't get there user name so I couldn't use them as a referrer in the sign up. Anyway I don't really know if I will post, but if I can help anyone I will try. So....HI :) :):D:hug:

Pirouette January 13th 2015 03:53 PM

Re: HI

Hey there, welcome to Teenhelp! :welcome: I'm Rishy and I hope you like it here. If you ever need anything, feel free to PM/VM me anytime. :)

Spoons January 13th 2015 05:21 PM

I am glad you were referred to us and hope you feel comfortable enough to open up when needed! :D

.:PrincessZelda:. January 13th 2015 05:44 PM

Welcome to TeenHelp! :)

TeslaFission January 13th 2015 05:54 PM

Hi! Welcome to TH. This place is full of lovely people. :) Hope you find it just as helpful as I have.

lealuboski January 13th 2015 08:31 PM

Welcome to teen help

evergreen January 13th 2015 09:43 PM

Hey Becky, welcome to TeenHelp! My name is Oliver and it's awesome that you were referred here. I saw that you've been posting around the forums and that's awesome! You should consider checking out the Chat Room. It's usually a pretty laid back and fun environment. I do hope you decide to stay! ^.^

KimmyKitty January 13th 2015 09:51 PM

Hey there Becky, Welcome to TeenHelp! My name is Kimmy. I am glad that someone referred you here. I read on your profile that you are weird, I'm weird too! :dem: If you ever have any questions about the site or need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me. I hope you are enjoying everything here so far. :)

Chai. January 14th 2015 12:11 AM

Hey there Becki. Welcome to TeenHelp. :welcome: My name is Kav. It's great that you were referred to us and I hope you feel comfortable enough to reach out for help when needed. Feel free to message me anytime, if you need someone to talk to. :)

Astrophile. January 14th 2015 02:01 AM

Hey! I'm Britt. I hope to see you around the site. :)

Azure. January 14th 2015 03:55 AM

Hiya! Welcome to the site! Let me know if you ever have any questions or if you'd like to talk. This link is a good place to reference if you're having any trouble using the site features. Welcome and I hope to see you around!

Lexify. January 14th 2015 05:35 AM

Hey Becki! My name is Lexi and welcome to TeenHelp! :welcome: It's great that you were referred to the site. I've noticed you've been posting and you give some good advice. Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions or need anything. ^.^

Chuuya January 15th 2015 03:05 AM

Welcome Becky! :) I'm Lauren, it's great to meet you. I hope you enjoy the site!

I hope to see you around! :hehe:

Thereishope January 15th 2015 05:00 AM

Welcome to TeenHelp! :)

Becky-Jae January 15th 2015 11:59 AM

Hi thank you for the welcomes. Glad to be here :)

Coffee. January 15th 2015 07:32 PM

Welcome to TeenHelp! :) Let me know if you need anything!

Rivière January 16th 2015 02:14 PM

It's nice to hear this site was recommended to you. It's such a great place to be and already I've seen you posting around which is really nice to see. Welcome to TeenHelp!

cynefin January 18th 2015 11:13 PM

Welcome to the site! I hope you like it here as much as I do. ^.^