TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Arrivals and Departures (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/)
-   -   I may be back for awhile (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/t135652-i-may-back-awhile/)

Le Papillon January 14th 2015 03:24 AM

I may be back for awhile

Hey everyone,
Most of you probably don't remember me; it's been quite awhile since I've made an appearance here. For a little while, at least, it seems like I may be back. Please forgive me if you remember be, but it takes me a moment to two to recognize y'all. After all, it has been quite some time, and I'm sure more than a few of you have changed usernames. There are probably a lot more of you that I have never met, and to you, I say hello!
I don't bite (too terribly, at least), and I hope my return doesn't cause too much of a riot :hehe:

Spoons January 14th 2015 03:38 AM

Re: I may be back for awhile

It's been so long! Of course I remember you. D: I think you texted me recently too. VM me sometime! :D

Coffee. January 14th 2015 03:48 AM

I feel awful, I don't remember you offhand. D: My name is Traci, I've had a few usernames. I'm gonna try to figure out who you were. You may have been a chat frequent when I was not. Our paths may have simply not crossed. :nosweat: Hiiiiii.

Azure. January 14th 2015 03:58 AM

Welcome back! I know I've seen some of your posts before, but I don't think we've actually talked. D:

Le Papillon January 14th 2015 04:05 AM

Dez! I did text you, haha. I'll have to do that more often :bleh:

Traci, it's alright! Your username looks familiar, but I don't recall ever talking to you either. We may have, at some point, I just don't remember :nosweat:

Azure, It's nice to meet you!

Not_here January 14th 2015 04:32 AM

Omg Sam, it is you :hug:
I was thinking about you this week in particular for some reason

Le Papillon January 14th 2015 04:41 AM

Oh my goodness, Gryff! I missed you! :hug: I can't believe we haven't talked since.. well, the last time I was here :bleh: Oh goodness, that was so long ago. Mayhaps you forsaw my return? :bleh:

Lexify. January 14th 2015 05:31 AM

Welcome back to TeenHelp! :welcome: We haven't talked but it would be lovely to get to know you! I'm Lexi by the way. :)

Chai. January 14th 2015 10:16 AM

Welcome back to TeenHelp. :welcome: I don't think we have ever spoken before, but I would love to get to know you, now that you are back. I'm Kav, by the way. ^.^

.:PrincessZelda:. January 14th 2015 04:46 PM

Welcome back to TeenHelp! :)

KimmyKitty January 14th 2015 08:23 PM

Welcome back to TeenHelp! I don't think we ever talked but if you ever want to talk, feel free to contact me. XD

Oneirophobia♥ January 14th 2015 10:44 PM

Welcome back to this wonderful site.

Thereishope January 15th 2015 02:44 AM

Omg I remember you! It's been ages since we talked, despite having you on Facebook. o.O Welcome back and hope we can catch up some time! :)

Le Papillon January 15th 2015 07:47 PM

Thanks guys! I'd love to get to know y'all as well :)
And Michael! It's been so long D:

Pirouette January 15th 2015 09:43 PM

Welcome back Samuel. Its great to see you returning. :)

Rivière January 16th 2015 02:13 PM

Welcome back! :D

coolkid98 January 18th 2015 04:47 PM

Welcome back! :) I don't think we have met before, but I'm Jenny and I look forward to seeing you around.

Le Papillon January 18th 2015 06:18 PM

Thanks, guys :)

cynefin January 18th 2015 11:17 PM

Welcome back! I remember you but I don't think you remember me. :bleh: I've changed usernames a lot.

Le Papillon January 20th 2015 06:14 AM

Hey there! I think I remember you, actually :bleh:
And, may I ask why Skittles seems to be all over the place? I feel so out of the loop XD I mean, I love Skittles and all, I'm just confused. Maybe a 'Welcome Back Answer' could be in order? ;)