TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Arrivals and Departures Whether you've just arrived or you're going away for a while, let us know here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Vergo Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Hey friends, the name is Vergo - March 29th 2009, 08:52 PM

I'm not sure what to say about myself.
I'm a photographer, I do private shoots for women My speciality.
I'm here to meet friends and help people where I can, I'd say I was missunderstood. People tend to take me for a pervert and even a whore, which is completely opposite.
Life is lonely without friends and I've been screwed over more than I can count.
I still havn't found the right person yet, I'm always in and out of relationships, so I have experience to help people not make the same mistakes!
Anyway, I'm looking to meet some nice people on here and give you a lending hand...(if you need one)

I'm not sure what else to say
-Vergo

(#2 (permalink)) Old
s_tor_m Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Tor

Re: Hey friends, the name is Vergo - March 29th 2009, 08:55 PM

Hey there Vergo. You can call me Tor
i love photography, im not so great at it but hey.
there are plenty of nice people here to meet! looking forward too seeing you around
take care
-tor

"Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional."

There is a world of difference
between refusal and failure.

Send a message via MSN to s_tor_m  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Gidig Offline
Optimistic pessimist
I can't get enough

Name: Maria

Re: Hey friends, the name is Vergo - March 29th 2009, 08:58 PM

Hey Vergo!

I'm glad you've decided to see if we can be of help - and I bet we can. I've made so many friends on here, and while online can't make up for lack of face-to-face contact, it's better than nothing, and has gotten me through nearly two and a half years so far. =)

It's awesome to talk to people with experience, and hear their stories to help each other out. Hopefully you will have some awesome experience to share with us all, that we can learn from. And while you haven't met the right person yet, I'm sure you will eventually. You have time, right?

Photography is cool. Though after trying to take even just everyday family shots - I suck at using a camera. I'm the idiot who is trying to figure out why it's black with the lens cap still on. But I'm glad you enjoy it!

Do check out the stickies we have to help out new members, How to Use the Forums, and Obtaining Support and Advice. And if those don't help you answer any of your questions, feel free to PM me or any other buddy, and we'd be more than happy to help!

Welcome to TeenHelp!!
Maria.

The best wayout is always through~
-Robert Frost

Proud member of the LGBT community.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Strider Offline
Tash-la
I've been here a while

Name: Nat

Re: Hey friends, the name is Vergo - March 29th 2009, 08:59 PM

Hi Vergo,
My name is Nat and it's great to meet you. Photography is pretty cool. I was going to suggest you post some of yours in Self Expression, but I'm not sure if you want to, since they are 'private'. Do you ever do any still life or landscape shots? Or black and white? Those are always pretty artsy.
There are really nice people on here, so I'm sure you'll make friends fast. Don't hesitate to send around visitor messages and get to know people better.
If you have any questions about the site or want to chat, just let me know.
Nat.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/40/signaturep.png
The great artists of our time are the ones who created something timeless. But it was never them defining it that way.
Everyone has a story. What's yours?

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Babity Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Kaila

Re: Hey friends, the name is Vergo - March 29th 2009, 11:57 PM

Hey Vergo,
Great to have you here. Welcome to Teenhelp. I'm Kaila.
Sorry to hear that times can be hard. I hear you, sometimes things don't work out too well. But I hope you find that teenhelp members are easy to get along with. Have you checked out the chatroom yet? I say the best way to make friends here is to go chat and be yourself. People remember you and before you know it you're constantly sending visitor messages back and forth lol.
Let me know if you have any questions I can answer.
Take Care!!
Kaila

Compromise is not a sign of weakness. It is the strength to withstand caving to an ultimatum.
Living with one takes great strength

TH Buddy
VM me
PM me

Last time I cut myself
October 19th, 2012

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Moyshi Offline
i am jack's smirking revenge
I've been here a while

Re: Hey friends, the name is Vergo - March 30th 2009, 12:13 AM

Hey there, welcome to TeenHelp
This is a great site to give and get help, and to share experiences with others. I'm sure you'll make some friends along the way because we've got alot of friendly people.

If you ever have questions about the site don't hesitate to ask me (or any other buddy). See you around then!

A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Ellie Offline
Oh mai.
I've been here a while

Re: Hey friends, the name is Vergo - March 30th 2009, 07:40 AM

Hey Vergo and welcome to TH! I'm Ellie by the way :]
I can relate to feeling misunderstood by people, and it isn't nice when others judge you before actually getting to know you. Personally I've found TH to be a friendly and supportive place and so I really hope you feel the same and are able to find people who you can relate to here. If you have any questions or problems finding your way around the site please feel free to give me a shout and I'll be sure to get back to you. Even drop me a PM [private message] if you just fancy a chat! I hope to see you around and get to know you some more soon :]

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Jesus Christ. Offline
Führer of the sausage people
I can't get enough

Re: Hey friends, the name is Vergo - March 30th 2009, 01:22 PM

Hey Vergo, I'm keady.
Seems the other buddies have told you every thing, so I shall just welcome you =P
But oo, photography is fun, but don't think I'd be as interested in the type you do =p
I'm sure you'll make some friends here, the chat room would be the best place to look, it's also fun to just go in there aswell.
Any how, I'll let you get off to post about, if you need any help feel free to drop me a PM or VM.
See you around.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
noise94 Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Hey friends, the name is Vergo - March 30th 2009, 06:27 PM

Hey there! Welcome to TH!

I'm Nicola, yet another Buddy here at the site. If you ever need anything, or just want to chat, feel free to contact any one of us. As you can see, everyone is more than willing to help!

There are loads of great ways to make friends here! Perhaps the Games forum would be a great place to hang out and have some fun!

Happy posting and see you around!

(#10 (permalink)) Old
soul Offline
Any fool can criticize
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Mimi

Re: Hey friends, the name is Vergo - March 31st 2009, 01:24 AM

Hey Vergo,

Welcome to Teen Help!!
I am sure you will find many understanding people here. It can be hard feeling lonely but it's easy to make friend on TH and your in luck there are so many awesome people to choose from . Myself being one of those awesome people of course . I like photography as well but I prefer landscapes, objects, etc. Getting a good photograph of a person can be hard because you don't want it to look to staged. Plus, I am a perfectionist so you know how that goes . Don't let what other people say about you bring you down. You know the truth and thats all that matters. If you ever need someone to talk to don't hesitate to PM me. I am never to busy to listen. Have fun exploring the site I hope you like it here. Take care and enjoy TH!

Lots of love <3

As long as we can dream, there will be unicorns.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
TheWhiteTornado Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Jack

Re: Hey friends, the name is Vergo - March 31st 2009, 03:11 AM

Hi Vergo, my name is Jack.
Welcome to TeenHelp!
I look forward to getting to know you

"What do we live for, if not to make life less difficult for each other?"
-George Eliot

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."
-Groucho Marx

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin."
-Grace Hansen

(#12 (permalink)) Old
stylishxmissy Offline
Average Joe

Name: kat

Re: Hey friends, the name is Vergo - March 31st 2009, 08:49 PM

Hi there. I'm kat
welcome to teenhelp.

my biggest dream is no longer a dream, because it became real.

Closed Thread