TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Expression Poems, stories, artwork and similar creations are great ways to let out your thoughts or feelings. Please share your work with us here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Nakita

Regret - July 18th 2012, 11:21 PM

Donít live regretting what you have done, regret what you havenít done. That is my advice to you.
All I ever wanted it cost me blood and tears, I told you I would die for you and you left me here alone. I wouldnít have told you that if I knew that you would end up leaving me. I am over you now, it wasnít easy but I did. If I knew that loving you came with a price I wouldnít have fallen for you in the first place. Everything I know has cost me something dear, a piece of my heart or my soul. I canít stop myself from wondering why God has allowed me to live this long. I will get by, Iíll survive. When the world is crashing down, when I fall and hit the ground, I will turn myself around, donít you try to stop me and I wonít cry. There is nothing I havenít tried to make you see how much you mean to me. I will be all that you want. And you keep me from falling apart when I get angry and upset, one word could keep me from the killing edge. Why did everything have to change?
Is it enough to love? Is it enough to breathe? Somebody rip my heart out and leave me here to bleed. Is it enough to die? Somebody save my life Iíd rather be anything but ordinary, please. Sometimes I get so weird I even freak myself. I laugh myself to sleep, itís my lullaby. Chill out what you yelling for? I like you the way you are. Honesty and promise me that Iím never going to find you fake it. Why did you have to go and make things so complicated?

"Stop acting like you know what I've been through, you know nothing until you've actually lived every moment and felt every ounce of pain that I have."

"Someone asked me if i missed you, I just walked away then I whispered, so much" I'll miss you forever, Vernon and Charlene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bWrL...eature=related

(#2 (permalink)) Old
purplekc95 Offline
L.O.V.E. IS??
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: kelly

Re: Regret - July 19th 2012, 03:06 PM

In the last verse of your writing you put an avril lavinge song at the end of it. before it sounded good before you took her song. It doesn't fit.

Some things are beautiful because they are un-obtainable <3

'A dream is what you desire if anything and everything is possible.'

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Disappearing Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Regret - July 20th 2012, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Don’t live regretting what you have done, regret what you haven’t done. That is my advice to you.
This is my favorite line.
I like all the questions here. They add to the general flow of it all.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Nakita

Re: Regret - July 27th 2012, 09:37 PM

this is something i wrote like 5 years away. when i was 12.

"Stop acting like you know what I've been through, you know nothing until you've actually lived every moment and felt every ounce of pain that I have."

"Someone asked me if i missed you, I just walked away then I whispered, so much" I'll miss you forever, Vernon and Charlene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bWrL...eature=related

Closed Thread