TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Unregistered

Edit avatar

Question Scared I知 pregnant - March 22nd 2018, 12:41 AM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]Hi!
So last Saturday or so me and my boyfriend engaged in some sexual actions, not intercourse. There was a point in time that I had touched some his Precum and (I’m not sure how long after) I adjusted my panties, then a while after rubbed my clit a bit then a bit later he fingered me (not really sure if he did but I’m assuming so since he had longer fingernails at the time and it hurt,) he also rubbed my clit a bit after the fact. I was worried that maybe he had some pre cum as well on his fingers when he did so, but he claims he didn’t. He also claimed that he hadn’t masturbated that morning or the night before.
My period usually comes at the end of the month, but it’s kinda gotten close to April and I hadn’t been really getting all the symptoms I usually do afterwards (bloating, high sex drive, nausea, dizziness.) but I did have some occasional nausea and had some bloating but not to the extent I usually do.
Yesterday I got a bad cold with a fever, symptoms being: congested, coughing, shivers, aches, a lack of appetite and some nausea, and I still have it. I’ve heard this was a symptom of pregnancy. But my brother had also gotten the same thing a day prior and we share a bathroom.
I’m a huge worry wart so despite what the internet tells me and my boyfriend does I’m still scared.
NOTE: we have never engaged in sexual intercourse and his penis has never been close to my vagina, we’ve always left our underwear on but he did pull his penis out a bit, hence why I had gotten precum on me. This is the furthest we’ve gone.[/size][/color][/font]
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: jess

Points: 20,599, Level: 20 Points: 20,599, Level: 20 Points: 20,599, Level: 20

Re: Scared I知 pregnant - March 22nd 2018, 01:33 AM

you literally only need to be worried about being pregnant if he cums inside you or you specifically and purposefully shove a fistful of it in yourself. even then, you can only get pregnant about 6 days out of the month.

sperm doesn't live long outside of the body, and precum usually doesn't even have sperm in it.
you are definitely not pregnant lol.

i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Scared I知 pregnant - March 22nd 2018, 02:21 AM

The chances of you being pregnant are basically zilch. Sperm has to be deposited inside the vagina in order for you to become pregnant. Since you weren't interacting with his sperm or engaging in sexual intercourse, and especially because this all happened through clothing, I think it's safe to say you aren't pregnant. Your illness was probably picked up from your brother and it may delay your period, as might stress if you continue to worry that you are pregnant. If you're incredibly concerned you can take a pregnancy test fourteen days after the last time you were intimate and you should have an accurate result. Best of luck.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Honeybadger40 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Honey

Points: 3,508, Level: 8 Points: 3,508, Level: 8 Points: 3,508, Level: 8

Re: Scared I知 pregnant - March 22nd 2018, 01:04 PM

I highly doubt you are pregnant. If sperm did not go inside you then the chance is basically zero. The chance of getting pregnant from pre-cum, again, is pretty much zero. If it's making you anxious though, I'd take a home pregnancy test just to put your mind at rest. Though I don't see any reason to need to do one. If pregnancy is something you are particularly worried about then in future ask him to put a condom on when ever you engage in sexual activities so you can relax. Or alternatively, you could speak to a health care provider about other contraceptive options like the pill or the implant (there's loads of choices these days) so you don't have to use condoms all the time. It might be a good idea to have a chat with your boyfriend about your options any way in case you do decide to have sex in the near future
Closed Thread